[PS3] Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay

453 replies to this topic
ElRxBandito
  • ElRxBandito

Pilot/Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:11 AM

Looking to RP tonight and tomorrow night.

Both character bios are above.

Hit me up

PSN: ElRxBandito

^

That's an L

YouMungo
  • YouMungo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:41 PM

PSN:YouMungo

Name: Jose Luis

Nickname: Risky

Jose Luis, 19, grew up in the ghettos of Los Santos. He had a tough life, seeing things that no average kid would see. He had no family, only his brother, Martin Luis. Martin was 4 years older then Jose.Martin always looked after to Jose when they moved from foster home to foster home. Martin is a big drug dealer in the East Side of Los Santos, he is also part of The gang, Mara Bunta Grande or x 13. This gang is hispanic and play a big role in the drug game of Los Santos. Martin was a big part of the gang and many people where out to kill him because of the money he earnt and the drugs he sold. One night, Martin was strolling down an alleyway in the West Side Area, an out of bounds place for him. Later that night he was found dead in the alleyway, 2 bullets to the head and 4 to the chest, the case was never solved. Jose was contacted straight away and thats when it all started. Jose followed in Martins footsteps,dropped out High school at 16, join Mara Bunta Grande ( x 13 ) and became a drug dealer. He is getting more known everyday and is trying to become the drug lord of Los Santos. It will be a dangerous path for Jose and he doesn't know how it will end.

• zkubi likes this

thekream
  • thekream

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:21 AM

is this session still going on?

PSN: TheKream_

Send me a message

SAStateTrooper
  • SAStateTrooper

The Outlaw has mercy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

PSN: xXSchuirmannZxX

Occupation: Vice President of Green Machine MC,mechanic,drug dealer

Name: Josh Dunham 

Nickname: JD

Josh Dunham was born in Vice City in 1977.When he was 8 he moved to Paleto Bay with his father who was a member of the Green Machine MC. Three years later his father was killed by a Mexican Cartel member. Josh moved to Los Santos by his mother. When Josh was fifteen he started selling drugs for a man named Sweet Johnson. When JD graduated in 1995,he joined the Green Machine MC.For the next twenty years he resided in San Andreas selling drugs and living the life of an Outlaw, he steals,he murders,he does anything to survive. 

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

GTAV Roleplay [PS3] Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2013 "[PS3] Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay"

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

My microphone broke so I hope someone can fill in for me for a few days before I get my new microphone. Anyone who can host will receive a hefty payday within the next session I personally host. Contact me if interested.

YouMungo
  • YouMungo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

when do you reckon the next session will be because im australian, hopefully this weekend im guessing?

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

GTAV Roleplay [PS3] Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2013 "[PS3] Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay"

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

No idea YouMungo, I won't be the one hosting till I get a new mic.

Crimson138
  • Crimson138

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:37 AM

I'm interested! Psn: crimsonghost-138

YouMungo
  • YouMungo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

add me on psn guys : YouMungo

Johnnyvincent15
  • Johnnyvincent15

Johnnyvincent15

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

I can host at 6:30 est add me @ johnnyvincent15

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

SouthSideChamp , add me whenever y'all do this

Darth_Raiden
  • Darth_Raiden

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:57 AM Edited by Darth_Raiden, 05 April 2014 - 03:05 AM.

xxGAMERGUY543xx

Name: Jonathon Isshnal

Story: Finished highschool in the top 15, and has had fun in his life.

Nickname: Jon

Viva La Killah
  • Viva La Killah

Hotopian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:58 AM

I'm interested whenever this is up again!

PSN: Viva_La_Killah

Name: Stef

Story: Stef is a man coming from the ghettos of Liberty City. He is an exception, as his will and dedication keeps him away from gangs and any other criminal activity. Also his loving parents protect him and teach him the morals he needed. He knows, he is destined for more than living in the ghettos. After long and hard work he finally made it out of poverty and managed to move out from the ghettos of Liberty City and moved near the university for law education, where he found his motivation to become a policeman after some semesters, who knows the law and does not end up corrupt. Meanwhile his time there, he managed to let his parents move to Los Santos. Sadly, just a year later, the rest of his family who still lived in Liberty City has been killed by gang members and that's where he decided to leave Liberty City, as this was the symbol for him that he cannot and does not want to help Liberty City anymore and moved to Los Santos to protect his parents. There he has finished his studies. Although he has been offered to become a judge or lawyer, he decided to become a policeman and chase his dream and face the criminals. Some years later, his success has been noticed by the FBI and they offered him to become an agent. He knew that this is a once in a lifetime chance to fight the ghettos and criminals even better. And that's how he has become FBI agent Stef, who is well known and feared by criminals.

Pandasrpreecool
  • Pandasrpreecool

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:43 AM

PSN: Jinxxiee

Would definitely love to get involved, sounds like tonnes of fun. Been looking for something like this for ages as well

Pandasrpreecool
  • Pandasrpreecool

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:58 AM

PSN: Jinxxiee

Name: Alistar Schmitt

Story: After living in from Liberty City for 2 year, Alistar was extremely successful at what he did. He was bringing in plenty of cash but for some reason, it wasn't enough for Alistar. So he looked to expand his "Dealership". He heard of lots of good places, but one caught his eye. San Andreas! After saving up all of his cash he planned on moving there and investing in a large area for his dealership. But 3 night before his flight, whilst Alistar was driving home, a gang in a 4W4 smashed into his Vapid Dominator totalling it, which they proceeded to steal his safe key to his savings and then they robbed Alistar of all his earnings, he was left with $5000. He proceeded to fly out of liberty city and start a new life, and gaining enough money to get his business back on its feet

Pandasrpreecool
  • Pandasrpreecool

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by Pandasrpreecool, 07 April 2014 - 07:15 PM.

Yeah I'll be interested in being one of em,

PS3: Jinxxiee

YouMungo
  • YouMungo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:05 PM

mannnnn this sh*t needs to get active

Pandasrpreecool
  • Pandasrpreecool

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:39 AM

I have another bio:

Name: Viktor Marenko

Story: not much is known of Viktor, But he is born in Los Santos and came from an orphanage in strawberry. He doesn't seem to have a Russian accent

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:27 PM

Name: Isaiah James

Story: Fresh out of High School and into college, Isaiah's main focus is on the books. Isaiah isn't a goody two shoes though. He struggles between his former gang life, and School. Your average modern day African American male.

Psn: Demetri_W2497

tch2296
  • tch2296

Giant Siberian Priest Just Chillin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

I am definitely interested...I liked to get really immersed in gameplay and already almost play the SP in an RP-ish fashion. My tag is the same as my username on this forum (PSN: tch2296, don't have XBOX).

Still unsure as to how this is going to/has worked. For example, if I was a drug dealer, would I basically just be pretending to transport a package to a  different dealer? And how could I make a profit? And what happens if you are sentenced to "prison" by a judge or whatever do you just get banned from the RP community for a while?

zkubi
  • zkubi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:06 PM

Age IRL:15
Psn : BySeeqa
I've been roleplaying in GTA:SA , on Heavy RP servers such as LS RP , RC RP.
IC In Character
Name:Sean Clarke
 Job:Drug Dealing/ /Not rich,just a broke nxgga trynna earn money.
He saw his father getting killed in front of his eyes,execution on an alley,his life was never the same,he swears revenge on the killer.He deals drugs (Crack,Weed,Cocaine very often)to get the money to rise in power.He once robbed a store in LS,he was 17 years old when he did that.He is in no gang just a solo hustler hanging around davis smoking pot.He has respect for GSF and Ballas but he hates the LS Vagos He takes things too seriously sometimes.He has much problems with the LSPD,went in jail for 2 years when he was 15 years old ,the reason was because of dealing cocaine,a friend snitch'd him,thats how he got caught,and doesnt trust people too fast.He can be found in Davis, Strawberry Ave @a motel ,mostly with a BMX a Basebal bat and a shotgun
He gets angry very fast.If you annoy him,he will react very angry.
Also he has 1 brother named Chris , he is in Blaine County prison for murder, drug dealing , also his in jail for his whole life.Chris gives Sean jobs very often via a phone call.Chris Clarke is 36 years old.

I HAVE A BLUETOOTH PS3 headset

aloush231
  • aloush231

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

Hey Guys, Whoever's hosting sessions in the future add me on PSN for RP.

I have 2 PS3's one for me, other for my bro.

MY PSN: aloush231

Bro PSN: aloush222

Me

Name: Ali Amir

Bio:

Ali, born to Yusuf Amir and Mallorie Bardas has always had it easy; Gold Guns, Race Cars, Multi-Million Dollar Penthouse Apartments until one day Mallorie ran into debt problems with the Italian Mafia and the corrupt FIB agency. They murdered Yusuf Amir and Mallorie and left them in the gutter however Ali managed to get away. The police have closed the investigation of the Murder of the Amir family and Ali lost all of the gold and money except for a 50.Cal Gold Pistol and $5000 USD. He is currently wanted by the police as he has murdered the Former Investigating officer and is looking for protection and revenge.

Job: Unemployed

Bro

Name: Mo Amir

Bio:

Mo is the estranged half-brother of Ali, he studied in Dubai and has a law degree, he works for the FIB and has been assigned to the Ali Amir case, Mo is studying his family tree and looking for a way to conceal his brother. However, it will be a challenge to make Ali believe that Mo's his brother. 

Job: FIB Special Agent

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:22 AM Edited by xJAMES_JRx, 11 April 2014 - 06:44 AM.

Does this group have a Social Club Crew? I'm interested in Roleplaying.

Also, with this group, do u gotta make a new character instead of using your own/regular main character?

Name: James "Junior" Bleeker

Bio: James, who goes by Junior works and owns his dads garage in Poleto Bay, Junior took over his fathers garage after his dad died from lung cancer.
Before Junior came to Poleto Bay, he lived in Alderney in Liberty City with his mother which was a tough life, from being the only child, James father gave him in his will, his Black on Black Conquette and the Garage. The Location where the Garage is, is known for car meet ups. James loves vehicles, especially sports/tuner cars. James is known to go to underground midnight street races and meets. James has never raced his fathers car. James is usually a shy guy until you become a regular.

Now that was my BIO for my character and I hope we can use our regular character because the conquette costs a lot and I DONT wanna start from scratch to get the car again.

Add me up on PSN and I will join whenever a roleplay takes place, hope there's roleplays on weekdays because I work weekends.

Info on me-
PSN:xJAMES_JRx
Time Zone: Eastern US
Times Available: 8am-1pm EST & 12am-3am EST
My work schedule is usually Tuesday-Saturday at 3pm-11pm EST.

Now, anyone here can add me if they'd like to roleplay, just let me know who you are when you add me and put GTAF ROLEPLAY GROUP when adding me please & thank you.

Good Gaming ♠

zkubi
  • zkubi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

Also do's anyone like my character bio and wants to meet in the rp and be like close friends?

Tehgeneral13
  • Tehgeneral13

Just a Roleplayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:36 PM

I am setting up a RP server

Whoever wants to join me add me

PSN : Tehgeneral13

Sirasa6
  • Sirasa6

Conseglieri

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

Zkubi, I won´t mind. add Sirasa6 and we´ll arange a meeting.

aloush231
  • aloush231

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

I am Hosting a RP session for PS3 GTA 5

Anyone Interested here are the details

PSN: aloush222

Time: 12th April 2014 11:50AM GMT (London)

So Add aloush222 to get an invite

zkubi
  • zkubi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:35 AM Edited by zkubi, 12 April 2014 - 08:36 AM.

Zkubi, I won´t mind. add Sirasa6 and we´ll arange a meeting.

cool haha i added you

YouMungo
  • YouMungo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:56 PM

yo ese, add me on psn: YouMungo

up for roleplay brush

zkubi
  • zkubi

Player Hater