Photo

GTA V Ending Discussion

110 replies to this topic
RoyalxAssassin
  • RoyalxAssassin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

This will contain spoilers, I just beat the game, i chose option C, i was honestly disgusted and depressed with ending A or B, i know trevor is an ass but he doesnt deserve to get killed like he did or KILLED AT ALL! and omg ending B was soo depressive, you see michael treat you like a father and help you out and you beat the sh*t out of him and throw him down a f*cking construction site, honestly if you didnt pick ending C something is wrong with you, why would you even want to kill michael first of all? He helped you out through the whole game and he was a nice guy, Trevor was sometimes an ass but awesome as well.

What ending did you guys pick and why?

• AndrewDeSanta, theGTAking101 and Boxman108 like this

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Should of put spoiler in title

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

Should of put spoiler in title

The title didn't leave much room for interpretation..

• theGTAking101, JoeB and thegame12345 like this

rixsta
  • rixsta

16PSI 4X4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by rixsta, 21 September 2013 - 11:33 PM.

If you come in not expecting a spoiler, you're gonna have a bad time.

Although, I will killing trevor..

• theGTAking101 likes this

High King
  • High King

g.u.y.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

If you kill Michael or Trevor does that mean that any side missions you didn't complete as them will be be unavailable after the main story?

RoyalxAssassin
  • RoyalxAssassin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

If you kill Michael or Trevor does that mean that any side missions you didn't complete as them will be be unavailable after the main story?

yes my friend killed trevor and he cant play as him

The Sullinator
  • The Sullinator

LRMC President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

Can someone go into more detail what happens with option A and option B? I picked option c the first time and never saved before hand, so I don't know what happens except the fact that Michael/Trevor dies. 

Although I figured when picking option C, that no matter what I picked everyone would live anyway, but apparently that's wrong. Rockstar said none of the main characters die, but I guess that's another white lie they told us. 

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

Yes. If you kill Trevor, you can't use him in free-roam, and so all his side-missions and activities will be gone. Same for if you kill Michael.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by poklane, 21 September 2013 - 11:52 PM.

Can someone go into more detail what happens with option A and option B? I picked option c the first time and never saved before hand, so I don't know what happens except the fact that Michael/Trevor dies. 

Although I figured when picking option C, that no matter what I picked everyone would live anyway, but apparently that's wrong. Rockstar said none of the main characters die, but I guess that's another white lie they told us. 

From what I've heard (I also went C):

Spoiler

Spoiler

• _Kindled_ likes this

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

Can somebody explain to me actually what happens in the options? I want to know but I don't want to actually watch the whole video.

I know that A and B Trev and Mike die and option C they all survive, but...what actually happens?

I prefer knowing the ending it makes it more enjoyable for me.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by poklane, 21 September 2013 - 11:57 PM.

Can somebody explain to me actually what happens in the options? I want to know but I don't want to actually watch the whole video.

I know that A and B Trev and Mike die and option C they all survive, but...what actually happens?

I prefer knowing the ending it makes it more enjoyable for me.

Spoiler

• RichyB likes this

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

Yes. If you kill Trevor, you can't use him in free-roam, and so all his side-missions and activities will be gone. Same for if you kill Michael.

WTF??? Really? Please tell me you're kidding. :blink: So after the story we can only free roaming with TWO characters? lol

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

WTF??? Really? Please tell me you're kidding. :blink: So after the story we can only free roaming with TWO characters? lol

Depends what ending you choose. Choose A, you can't use Trevor. Choose B, you can't use Michael. Choose C, you can use all 3.

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

Depends what ending you choose. Choose A, you can't use Trevor. Choose B, you can't use Michael. Choose C, you can use all 3.

This is a spoiler for me but I'm happy to know that, now I know what I will definetely choose at the end. I don't think anyone on this forum want to lose 1 character.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:02 AM

This is a spoiler for me but I'm happy to know that, now I know what I will definetely choose at the end. I don't think anyone on this forum want to lose 1 character.

Same here. I looked up the survivers of the 3 endings and choose C

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by marcx, 22 September 2013 - 12:11 AM.

Same here. I looked up the survivers of the 3 endings and choose C

They should have made one ending only! There must be a lot of mad people out there who picked the "wrong" decision. Why the hell would anybody want to lose a damn main character? I couldn't choose between Michael or Trever, they're both great, killing off one of them is just stupid. I want them ALL alive so I can free roam with ALL of them and finish all side missions if I haven't done it before.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:13 AM

..Do you get any replacement character, or is that part just gone? Like, do you get to play as Lamar from there on out.. someone from Micheal's family.. I mean, what happens. 

FruitLoop
  • FruitLoop

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

I picked C. And what ever happened to Lamar dying? I saw everywhere that he was supposed to die. He never died in my story....

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:34 AM

I chose C.

Trevor is a crazy psychopath and is great for killing people. Michael is a rich family father.

Now it's time to get all properties.

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

I know whats happens in option A and B but whats the aftermath? Like, does Micheals family call Franklin or something? Just wondering because I didn't save before doing this mission

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

I think I would ve cried if I picked a or b I love trevor he is fun
And m is a nice guy trying to mend things w his fam

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

This will contain spoilers, I just beat the game, i chose option C, i was honestly disgusted and depressed with ending A or B, i know trevor is an ass but he doesnt deserve to get killed like he did or KILLED AT ALL! and omg ending B was soo depressive, you see michael treat you like a father and help you out and you beat the sh*t out of him and throw him down a f*cking construction site, honestly if you didnt pick ending C something is wrong with you, why would you even want to kill michael first of all? He helped you out through the whole game and he was a nice guy, Trevor was sometimes an ass but awesome as well.

What ending did you guys pick and why?

I picked Ending C cause I didn't want no one to die. For a second I thought Franklin might die and if that was the case I would of killed of Trevor. 

Killing Trevor didn't feel to right to me. I kinda liked his character just kinda wish he wasn't a ass all the time. 

Killing Michael just felt plain wrong. Michael and Franklin have way more of a bond then Trevor does. 

StevenHTX
  • StevenHTX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by StevenHTX, 22 September 2013 - 03:00 AM.

Im f*ckin pissed

I really thought Franklin would die....

I cant believe I cant play with trevor anymore, I really feel like I got robbed by R*...

Did R* want us to spoil the endings for ourselves just to see which choice is the best?

sh*t man... I hope a patch comes thru bcuz I want trevor back, and im not replaying the entire story again just for trevor

And now everybody is texting Franklin about his death. damn R* makin me feel like a fool right now

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

Killed Trevor. Set that f*cker on fire so he died painfully and slow for all the pain he caused everyone else.
f*cker deserved it for killing 

Spoiler
for one

SpaceOmega
  • SpaceOmega

Protecting your ass, killing some others!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

Option C - Everyone survives.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

Im f*ckin pissed

I cant believe I cant play with trevor anymore, I really feel like I got robbed by R*...

Did R* want us to spoil the endings for ourselves just to see which choice is the best?

sh*t man... I hope a patch comes thru bcuz I want trevor back, and im not replaying the entire story again just for trevor

And now everybody is texting Franklin about his death. damn R* makin me feel like a fool right now

Your pissed off cause someone you killed stays dead?
Lol what? how is that Rockstars fault? the option even says "Kill Trevor"

• Chessmaster likes this

StevenHTX
  • StevenHTX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:06 AM

Im f*ckin pissed

Your pissed off cause someone you killed stays dead?
Lol what? how is that Rockstars fault? the option even says "Kill Trevor"

Yeah, but I thought u would still be able to play with him after the story mode

And Franklin is too real to die, and Michael has too much to lose, I don't hate Franklin, but I just felt it was the best choice...

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:06 AM

..Do you get any replacement character, or is that part just gone? Like, do you get to play as Lamar from there on out.. someone from Micheal's family.. I mean, what happens. 

Killing a protagonist makes that character unavaible for the rest of your playthrough, only way to get them back is to replay the entire game. replaying the mission doesnt do anything, as it just disincludes it from your playthrough.

and the after math is different for the character your playing as and what you picked.

For example killing trevor has lester cutting ties with you and michael and trevors friend ranting at Franklin.
While Michael will praise you for defending his family and authorities will thank you

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

I'm flabbergasted that people honestly picked one of the options to kill a main character, then got upset that they had to kill a main character.

I was under the impression that option C would kill Franklin, but in my mind I had to take the risk of losing Franklin over the guarantee of losing one of the other two.

The Sullinator
  • The Sullinator

LRMC President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

I think with this ending though, there's a good chance we may see Franklin in DLC or in a later game as he's the only one who survives no matter what. But Michael and Trevor would not be mentioned. 

Would there be anyone who would like to see a sequel with Franklin where he plans and sets up his own heists? 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users