Photo

A few questions about ordering cars

4 replies to this topic
jonesyy26
  • jonesyy26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

Ok, so I just ordered a purple truck for Trevor (the Canis Bodhi) on the iFruit app, with a bunch of custom upgrades. Now I have a few questions:

How do I order a different car (besides the default ones) for the 3 characters?

Also, I just sent the order in, what happens now? Where does the truck get sent to, and how do I save it?

Kind of confused on the whole thing

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

The app is only for customizing your characters' personal cars. The car will update PROBABLY the next time you turn the game off and load it again. The truck will be in the place it usually is.

• jonesyy26 likes this

jonesyy26
  • jonesyy26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

So is there is no way to place an order for a different car on the app? I know you can go into Los Santos Customs in the game and edit any car you bring in there....
  • ScOuSe-X_scOpez_ likes this

ScOuSe-X_scOpez_
  • ScOuSe-X_scOpez_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

Anybody got a canis mesa off-road like me??? Its not on any list of gta v cars, i got mine whilst during a mission i belive merryweather security drive them, i think there cool

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

I don't know to be honest. I had a go to see if i could customize Franklin's car (because it was his bike that was shown on the screen), but i couldn't figure it out. My app's not working at the minute so i can't check right now. I'll have a look in the morning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users