Money

8 replies to this topic
iTz i Makez HD
  • iTz i Makez HD

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

Completed the game and I need money for buying properties. I don't know how to get the money tho. Any tips? I'm not using cheats/glitches.

Thanks.

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:26 PM

Spoiler

iTz i Makez HD
  • iTz i Makez HD

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by iTz i Makez HD, 21 September 2013 - 10:29 PM.

Spoiler

What do you mean with

Spoiler
?

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

Spoiler

What do you mean with

Spoiler
?

Spoiler

Blizzards
  • Blizzards

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

I guess you already done the assassination missions? You should of left them until you completed the story so you would have much more money to buy stocks, giving a larger amount of profiit.

MarkGTAV
  • MarkGTAV

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

Yeah, if you didnt leave the assassination missions until the end and invest ALL of your money accordingly then its time to start over. Sadly, you will never own all the properties unless you do this. It seems a lot of people are learning this when it is already too late

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

Yeah, if you didnt leave the assassination missions until the end and invest ALL of your money accordingly then its time to start over. Sadly, you will never own all the properties unless you do this. It seems a lot of people are learning this when it is already too late

I've only done the first heist so far and I'm happy that I know that already before it's to late but my question is, only Franklin can do assassination missions, right? So before doing them ALL characters should invest in the SAME firm so all of them can make a lot of money, not only Franklin, right?

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by MikeMyth, 21 September 2013 - 11:41 PM.

I've only done the first heist so far and I'm happy that I know that already before it's to late but my question is, only Franklin can do assassination missions, right? So before doing them ALL characters should invest in the SAME firm so all of them can make a lot of money, not only Franklin, right?

That's right. Haven't/can't played the game yet. (Have my Collector's Edition though, and the game... long story) but I've been reading into the game. I also heard some spoilers while I was at it, sadly... but yes, all the characters.

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by marcx, 21 September 2013 - 11:51 PM.

That's right. Haven't/can't played the game yet. (Have my Collector's Edition though, and the game... long story) but I've been reading into the game. I also heard some spoilers while I was at it, sadly... but yes, all the characters.

I'm really worried that I won't have much money at the end of the story. So before the main heists we should invest money to, right? I finished the first heist, didn't invest in anything and I can't remember Lester mentioning the best stock to invest in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users