Photo

Triathlon Stamina Bug?

7 replies to this topic
Puksy
  • Puksy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

Before I started the Triathlon activity I had maxed the Stamina (100%) for Michael, the game stated that stamina depletes when running and advises that to rest the X mashes after every leg, but i noticed that the Stamina does not even decrease to the slightest and i have done the 3rd triathlon the longest one for about 30 minutes mashing the X button. Bug or is it normal since michael already has 100 Stamina?

Ehrgeiz69
  • Ehrgeiz69

GDI

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

Before I started the Triathlon activity I had maxed the Stamina (100%) for Michael, the game stated that stamina depletes when running and advises that to rest the X mashes after every leg, but i noticed that the Stamina does not even decrease to the slightest and i have done the 3rd triathlon the longest one for about 30 minutes mashing the X button. Bug or is it normal since michael already has 100 Stamina?

I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm using Franklin and it started when his stamina went up to 100%. The bar is not affected no matter how long I mash the X button or let him go on turbo.

Shakengandulf
  • Shakengandulf

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

When you max stamina, it becomes unlimited.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

yeah as said max stamina = unlimited... ive never noticed a stamina bar though.. where is that located?

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

I've got the same problem. My son did the triathlons with unlimited stamina, but my character has 100% stamina and the gauge still depletes during the race.

Shakengandulf
  • Shakengandulf

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

I've got the same problem. My son did the triathlons with unlimited stamina, but my character has 100% stamina and the gauge still depletes during the race.

The gauge shouldn't deplete after being maxed out. Sure it just didn't look maxed?
I thought i maxed out Michael's driving only to jump in a car and it popped up.

Shakengandulf
  • Shakengandulf

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

yeah as said max stamina = unlimited... ive never noticed a stamina bar though.. where is that located?

Bottom right i believe.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

The gauge shouldn't deplete after being maxed out. Sure it just didn't look maxed?
I thought i maxed out Michael's driving only to jump in a car and it popped up.

Positive....I was finally able to complete this race though. I only let my stamina gauge get half depleted during the first leg of the race before resting (normal swimming), came in last to the bikes but made up the difference in that leg of the race. I managed to stay in 4th place until the run up to the observatory and then was able to kick in to barely make first. I didn't normal run when I needed to rest though, I jumped like a jack ass to keep pace...but it worked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users