Photo

Does anyone else do this?

10 replies to this topic
meyersry
  • meyersry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

I've done this in previous GTAs as well, but whenever I'm speeding down the freeway and see motorcycle or moped or whatever I always run into him because its funny to see him fall of his bike. In GTA IV I always did this when crossing the bridges.

Anyone else do this just for entertainment?

ROTFLMFAOCOPTER
  • ROTFLMFAOCOPTER

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

Um..

Are you playing GTA right if you DONT do this?

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

No doubt. I love to point the gun at pedestrians, watch the horror in their faces, wait for them to run, shoot them in the leg, watch them fall and shoot them repeatedly on the head and see the blood puddle just growing and growing.

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

I do all the time. :cool:

ROTFLMFAOCOPTER
  • ROTFLMFAOCOPTER

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

No doubt. I love to point the gun at pedestrians, watch the horror in their faces, wait for them to run, shoot them in the leg, watch them fall and shoot them repeatedly on the head and see the blood puddle just growing and growing.

You're a sick human being and should never be within 400 yards of a child or puppy.

You are sexy AF in your pic though, so if yuh know, yuh like, ummm Hu Hu, wanna, uh.. Swallow muh meat stick, I'd be all for it... After our date to Popeyes of course.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

You're a sick human being and should never be within 400 yards of a child or puppy.

You are sexy AF in your pic though, so if yuh know, yuh like, ummm Hu Hu, wanna, uh.. Swallow muh meat stick, I'd be all for it... After our date to Popeyes of course.

... Too sick for a child or puppy but twisted enough to be around you? So you must be more twisted than me! Psychotic freak!

ROTFLMFAOCOPTER
  • ROTFLMFAOCOPTER

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

... Too sick for a child or puppy but twisted enough to be around you? So you must be more twisted than me! Psychotic freak!

Twisted enough for you, babe. Mentally and physically.

Wait til we play twister and you see the way muh short dick contorts and plays an optical illusion on you to make you think it's actually... Long.

Pffffhuhuha

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

Wait til we play twister and you see the way muh short dick contorts and plays an optical illusion on you to make you think it's actually... Long.

Pffffhuhuha

ANd I'll summon a real twister so it takes you away to the Land Of The Gay Oz. Have fun with the steel dildos on ur tight little azz.

ROTFLMFAOCOPTER
  • ROTFLMFAOCOPTER

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

Pffffhuhuha

ANd I'll summon a real twister so it takes you away to the Land Of The Gay Oz. Have fun with the steel dildos on ur tight little azz.

What's with you and steel dildos? You tried to bring 4 of them into bed last week and I talked you out of it. You know steel would be really cold against the walls of our tight asses. Can't we stick to rubber like always babe?

Mega_Byte
  • Mega_Byte

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

I've done this in previous GTAs as well, but whenever I'm speeding down the freeway and see motorcycle or moped or whatever I always run into him because its funny to see him fall of his bike. In GTA IV I always did this when crossing the bridges.

Anyone else do this just for entertainment?

No. 

I pretty much leave the innocent bystanders alone. The only ones that get my forceful greetings are those who mouth off. 

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

Not really because on occasion the bike slides under the car and you lose control.

I do it every now and again but I won't go out of my way to do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users