If you could add one feature....

46 replies to this topic
Jack Parkinson
  • Jack Parkinson

Old School GTA player.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

to GTAV what would it be?

For me i'd love to see a proper Theatre mode & editing suite for making our own videos. Id love to go into Theatre and make a video of my own gameplay from different angles and using the soundtrack etc. This is the ONE thing id add to the in game options.Cheers

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

Cars from GTA 4.

American
  • American

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

Cars that don't rapidly decelerate upon letting your foot off the gas even on declines. Cars should coast normally and slow down at a normal pace until you use the brake. Also, brake lights should not be absurdly dim. That kind of ruins the otherwise good looking cars.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by Foreverpast, 21 September 2013 - 10:04 PM.

Pest control side career:

- Special police helicotper with working spotlight. Getting into it starts the side career.

- Able to switch to the back seats in order to shoot out of the helicopter's sliding doors.

- The state pays you a reward for each dangerous animal you shoot.

It would be something that you could just go do whenever you wanted some extra cash or hunt.

Probably make a setting though so certain weapons couldn't be used. (ex: minigun, RPG, etc.)

• Jack Parkinson likes this

HamMasterFlex
  • HamMasterFlex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

More garages, it's stupid that there are so many amazing cars but no way to collect more than a few of them. I was really expecting to see some nice 10 car garages like we saw in the online trailer. I can't see any reason why they wouldn't put it in the game though, so hopefully we'll get some DLC.

• SamuelBenjamin and Jack Parkinson like this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

Being able to work as a Chemistry Teacher for High School/College.

Being able to enlist into University, learning new Skills.

parksboys2295
  • parksboys2295

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

I would add more sports to the game. I'm not a real big fan of golf or tennis. Also, I don't like the logic they used when you walk in a bank and hold a gun at the bank teller. No one in their right mind would hide behind a counter that can still be shot through. They would hand over the money and try not to be killed. But whatever, I still love this game.

parksboys2295
  • parksboys2295

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

Is that because you want to be like Walter White from Breaking Bad or do you really like Chemistry? :lol:

Jack Parkinson
  • Jack Parkinson

Old School GTA player.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by Jack Parkinson, 21 September 2013 - 10:28 PM.

I suppose if im too consider what id like added to the IN gameplay and not just the Pause menu.... then i'd like there to be more random interactions when you approach random strangers. Be good if you could make conversation with everyone,a positive or negative reaction choice to whatever they say to you.

I agree with above post ^^^^ about the sports games,i love the tennis and golf but would LOVE to see more adult sports like Horse Racing and Greyhound racing. To be able to buy a dog and train it to win you money would be cool and then when you earn a LOT of money you could afford to upgrade to a horse trainer /Jockey,it costs more but the winnings are bigger. GAMBLING! The option to gamble on said sports and races would be cool too!

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

I love the idea of being able to make videos, so i'll go with that too. I haven't been able to take in everything that is in the game so i can't really start thinking about what else i'd like in it.

My only real disappointment was the way the bikes handle and behave now, so i guess i'd just like that to change.

jonesyy26
  • jonesyy26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

-taking videos on your phone
-more heist missions (I've been told there was very little)
-more underwater secrets
-more haircuts
-faggio
-adopting different dog breeds and/or cats

I know that's several things but ehh

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by James_Rogers, 21 September 2013 - 10:58 PM.

I suppose if im too consider what id like added to the IN gameplay and not just the Pause menu.... then i'd like there to be more random interactions when you approach random strangers. Be good if you could make conversation with everyone,a positive or negative reaction choice to whatever they say to you.

I agree with above post ^^^^ about the sports games,i love the tennis and golf but would LOVE to see more adult sports like Horse Racing and Greyhound racing. To be able to buy a dog and train it to win you money would be cool and then when you earn a LOT of money you could afford to upgrade to a horse trainer /Jockey,it costs more but the winnings are bigger. GAMBLING! The option to gamble on said sports and races would be cool too!

Love the idea of greyhounds.

Would honestly have endless fun there

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

Is that because you want to be like Walter White from Breaking Bad or do you really like Chemistry? :lol:

I'd make a character called Wanda White :)

Wouldn't mind Physics, Biology etc either!

Imagine if you could enroll in classes, and learn new skills after a while.

b1g_dav3
  • b1g_dav3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

Import/Export for cars, with a garage for storage perhaps.

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

to look in the scope 

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

BEING ABLE TO TURN OFF THE CINEMATIC MUSIC!!!

b1g_dav3
  • b1g_dav3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

Bulletproof glass as a mod would be good, seems missed out really.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:27 AM

Niko

hitchcockindaflood
  • hitchcockindaflood

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

Effecting the stock market in singleplayer would be great  :panic:

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

I know they won't add it, but I wish they could've had Las Venturas in the game.

• HamSandwich likes this

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:11 AM

5 years in the making I wanted to see more to do

overall just wish it was more like gta4 not crazy taxi

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

I'd like some more offensive and defensive mods for cars,

Spoiler
I'd like to see nitros, trunkc relesaed caltrops ( spiked balls) or oil slick, front mount machine guns ( maybe single/low capacity explosives weapons too), and also knee cappers. 

Jack Parkinson
  • Jack Parkinson

Old School GTA player.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

I know they won't add it, but I wish they could've had Las Venturas in the game.

Yeah it woulda been cool if they coulda put all the places from San Andreas into this map

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

Go and play in Yankton!!!!! Looks like awesome setting to play in. 

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

Grapple and throw/kick people forward.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by SilencedScream, 22 September 2013 - 01:36 AM.

More things to do post-game.

Once you've completed missions, unless you simply want to tow, do cab fares, smuggle drugs, or hunt, you're out of options.

I feel like the heists weren't placed in the game properly; I find it very odd that it talks about your hired hands' gaining experience when, out of the 6 or so heists, you only get the use them on about half (and they're not all available for all of those!).

So, perhaps, add in a heist generator. Get a dozen or two dozen different heists and have them come up at random, like blue dot events.

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

More things to do post-game.

Once you've completed missions, unless you simply want to tow, do cab fares, smuggle drugs, or hunt, you're out of options.

I feel like the heists weren't placed in the game properly; I find it very odd that it talks about your hired hands' gaining experience when, out of the 6 or so heists, you only get the use them on about half (and they're not all available for all of those!).

So, perhaps, add in a heist generator. Get a dozen or two dozen different heists and have them come up at random, like blue dot events.

That would be awesome if there could be random heists! I'm afraid that the only way to make the most money (outside of the tedious treasure hunting glitch) after the main story line is to do the stock market missions and invest wisely. How do you do that? Toddfa's post #237 sums it up in a nutshell: http://gtaforums.com...s-thread/page-8

ordohereticus92
  • ordohereticus92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

I'm probably gonna get a lot of crap for mentioning a rival game here, but the garage system from Saints Row. It's about the only thing it does better than GTA, in my opinion.

Jack Parkinson
  • Jack Parkinson

Old School GTA player.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by Jack Parkinson, 22 September 2013 - 01:44 AM.

Yeah iv not reached the end but by all accounts it seems the two biggest complaints (other than textures) about the game seem to be the lack of Mission and the Lack of Interiors. 

Theres one thing id like to see but i dont see anyone saying it so guess i wont see it....JetPack!!! I know people hated on it but i liked the JetPack in san andreas lol

ordohereticus92
  • ordohereticus92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

Effecting the stock market in singleplayer would be great  :panic:

I can understand that. I think the only way you can manipulate the stock market at the moment is investing in one car company and then causing damage to vehicles made by other companies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users