Quantcast

» «
Photo

Bought Burger Shot stock, not doing so well.

7 replies to this topic
Drakeulah
  • Drakeulah

African American gang member

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

Like the title says i've bought the stock and now it's not doing so well.  Anyone know of anyway i can manipulate the stock to start going back up.  Sorry if this question has been asked before.  I spent 2,000,000 $ worth and i'd like to sell it and atlease get my money back. 

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

Maybe president of Burger Shot read these forums, and all these bitchning threads about no interiors in game made him commit suicide. That might be the problem.

amazingxx
  • amazingxx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Maybe president of Burger Shot read these forums, and all these bitchning threads about no interiors in game made him commit suicide. That might be the problem.

Are you new to the forums? Duh, this was leaked like five days ago.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 21 September 2013 - 09:48 PM.

lol-guy.jpg

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

Are you new to the forums? Duh, this was leaked like five days ago.

Holy sh*t... real life events linked with game events  ihavetoadd this CONFIRMED and this  :panic: 

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

Probably because there is no interior how is the stock going to rise if peds can't go in?

Bsham
  • Bsham

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

Probably because there is no interior how is the stock going to rise if peds can't go in?

lol true.

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

Like the title says i've bought the stock and now it's not doing so well.  Anyone know of anyway i can manipulate the stock to start going back up.  Sorry if this question has been asked before.  I spent 2,000,000 $ worth and i'd like to sell it and atlease get my money back. 

Did you destroy Burger Shot trucks and kill Burger Shot employees to decrease the share value before buying the stock? If not, you made a very dumb investment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users