» «
Photo

Finding Packie McReary

9 replies to this topic
AwardedByDarwin
  • AwardedByDarwin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by AwardedByDarwin, 21 September 2013 - 09:35 PM.

So, I've done that jewellery store heist, and I didn't find Packie before that.

However, there's more heists coming, and I want to find him to hire him to my crew (just because Packie is awesome character  :D ).

Where Packie precisely is (street name or neighbourhood name would be awesome) ? And which character I must play as when encountering the Packie-random-event? 

Zadi
  • Zadi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

Not sure of the street name however near Franklin's home - about a block over - there is a pharmacy. Packie will be there with his accomplice holding a couple of people up outside.

Lisha
  • Lisha

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

The bitch thing about it is, I found Packie AFTER I made my crew for the last heist.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

He's outside a drug store called "Dollar Pills" in Strawberry near the intersection of Forum Drive in front of a row of shops with a big Laundromat called "Suds Law" on the corner and a hedgerow out front one block down from the barber shop. You should see a blue blip as you drive by and you should also recognise his voice.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:49 AM Edited by Jimmy Darmody, 22 September 2013 - 12:50 AM.

Yap. Everybody said preety much everything. I was lucky enough to find him within 1:30 hours of gameplay or so. Didn't use him on the jewlery store but used him after that. Great crew member. Takes only 12% of loot and he get's his stats fully maxed after one job or so...

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

The bitch thing about it is, I found Packie AFTER I made my crew for the last heist.

After you recruit him, you can use him in replays of the heist.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

When you're not in a mission go to the circled area in the city.

4xbBs.jpg

You should see a big building called "Dollar Pills." When you see it a little random event should pop up on your HUD. If not, try doing a mission or just leaving the area for a while. It might take a few tries. Good Luck!

TLagBro
  • TLagBro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

How do you replay heists?

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

How do you replay heists?

Pause your game and move to the "Game" tab. Once you're on that, go onto "Replay Missions" and you can select what ever one you want. You can replay Strangers and Freaks missions, too.

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:18 PM

He's outside a drug store called "Dollar Pills" in Strawberry near the intersection of Forum Drive in front of a row of shops with a big Laundromat called "Suds Law" on the corner and a hedgerow out front one block down from the barber shop. You should see a blue blip as you drive by and you should also recognise his voice.

thanks, man. that's exactly the level of detail i've been waiting for. found him very easily. just drove up and down the road a couple of times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users