Photo

How do you dress each character?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic
SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by SlappyPwnsAss, 21 September 2013 - 09:13 PM.

Yeah, the title says it all?

How are you dressing Michael, Trevor and Franklin?

EDIT: Oh, and have you given them any tattoos?

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

No, that's not a Paul Smith coat.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:16 PM Edited by PhilosophicalZebra, 21 September 2013 - 09:20 PM.

For Michael, I only buy him suits from Ponsonby's and when he's around the house I put his default polo shirts and shorts.

For Franklin, I was dressing him in gang colors from Binco until he moved into the mansion in Vinewood. Now I buy him all expensive crap. He also has earrings.

And for Trevor I try to find clothes that aren't totally stained and dirty but it's hard to find, lol. I have some, though. 

And as for tattoos, I got Trevor the smiley face and "f*ck the cops" ones, and replaced the "R.I.P. Michael" tattoo with one with a saying about betrayal. lol

I got Franklin a tat on his neck with the letters "LS", and random tattoos covering his entire arms.

And for Michael, I got him one saying "Michael and Amanda", like he got it years before the game started. There's no love there anymore.

StevenHTX
  • StevenHTX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

I all got them in suits

but now I only got Michael and franklin in suits

trevor lost all his suits......

DrGreenThumb_NZ
  • DrGreenThumb_NZ

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

Love the look of leather jackets, R* does leather so dam good!! looks awesome when they get wet to

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Michael no tattoos, always expensive clothing, occasionally casual clothes for his time off

Franklin full body tattoos, either no top and blue jeans for the beach or tank top

Trevor, fully tattooed, mostly I wear the womens dress, messed up hair and biker beard, like a maniac :)

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

I have all dressed in suits. Michael all black suit (black frame clear glasses), Trevor khaki suit (shaved head, shadow beard) and Franklin I haven't found time to dress him but got him rocking a beard and shaved head.

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

Michael - The Tuxedo from one of the last few missions. It's the only suit that I like on Michael.

Franklin - Looks like a rich hipster lol. Los Santos cap, black shades, earrings, long ass coat, black jeans and skate shoes.

Trevor - Sunglasses and jeans only. No top. He looks like a pure hilbilly now.

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

I dress Trevor in like, trucker hats, flannel and either those dirty jeans or cargo pants with the combat boots.

Franklin in whatever I would wear in real life. Those 2 tone sweaters from Ponsonby's, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, whatever.

Michael in blazers, sport coats, smoking jackets, suits, polo shirts, etc. Rich white guy sh*t.

So basically I dress them how I think they'd dress anyways.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:48 PM

Michael - suits, default hairstyle

Trevor - different clothes, but most times that red jacket from Binco. Default hairstyle.

Franklin - I dont play as him, so IDC.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

These guys pretty much wear what they want. 

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

Franklin - I dress him with $w@g. Cap to the back, v-neck and skinny jeans+ earring OR Jock jacket, cap to the back, Knee shorts. Frank has a Famalies tatto on the neck and a tribal tatton on the right leg. 

Trevor usually doesn't change his clothes much but he has both his arms sleeved. Messed hair and big german beard. Usually dresses in lumberjack shirt or chess pattern shirt.

Michael - No tattos and default hair. Usually dress him in jeans and shirts or polo over shirt. Only wears suits ocasionally.

Alsharad
  • Alsharad

Player Hater

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

Michael: Black shirt + Suit pants

Trevor: Leather Jacket + Jeans

Franklin: Tank top + jeans/cargo shorts

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:19 PM Edited by OhHeyBro, 22 September 2013 - 01:24 PM.

Franklin: During sunny days: Those colorful checkered shirts, and jeans, sometimes baggy sometimes not. Skate/street shoes, usually red or black. During night, replace shirt with hoody if I happen to be at the safehouse. When I make him swim in the pool, tank top and shorts. He currently has a lo fro but I prefer his original haircut.

Michael: Suits or blue shirts and Jeans. Sometimes hoodys. I gave him some stubble for when he

Spoiler

Trevor: Dirty trailer clothes. Denim Jacket for when it's cold :D Gave him some knife tattoo. I grow his hair out sometimes.

CME117
  • CME117

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

http://www.ign.com/w...ors_outfits.jpg

Michael usually wears one of the basic suits in his closet and he has that grown-out hairstyle that kinda looks like his default hairstyle, but a little longer.

Trevor wears the outfit he's in in the picture above (it's from the Collector's Edition) and I use the hairstyle that gives him slightly longer hair than his default.

Franklin wears the jacket that Michael's wearing in the above picture and he wears a LS hat and big, black shades. He has his default hairstyle and a goatee.

Meow Meow
  • Meow Meow

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:49 PM Edited by Meow Meow, 22 September 2013 - 01:49 PM.

My Trevor is covered in tatoos and has grown out hair with a full beard and to top it all off he's wearing a nice pretty purple dress!

And when I went in the strip club like that someone said "where's your pants dude!" lol

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by podyx, 22 September 2013 - 02:01 PM.

doublepost soz

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

michael= beige chinos, black shirt, navy shoes

franklin=varsity jackets or that big jacket which u can buy in poseidon store in black, baggy light blue jeans, white/red/navy/brown sneakers

trevor= jeans shirt, dark blue jeans and navy shoes 

:p

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

Drifter/Tuner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by HoneyBadger3, 27 September 2013 - 01:59 AM.

I hate it when people don't put Franklin in green. -.- Anyway

Franklin: Default hair (might change it) shaved face(might change that too), LS Tattoo on neck, and a sleeve tattoo on each arm. Usually green letterman jacket or black/white tank top, black street shades, green Corkers hat forwards and sometimes backwards. Two diamond/platinum ear studs, Baggy slate jeans/grey baggy jeans and green and white shoes. 

Michael: Black 3 piece suit/gray suit/topaz suit, default glasses and hair, stubble beard. No tattoos.

Trevor: Full long beard, default aviator glasses, default hair, red beer shirt, camo pants, black combat boots.

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

Where do you get earrings?

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

For Michael, I go with the default hair and the Bob Mulet stubble (it's a bit shorter than the usual stubble), and a hawaiian shirt, jeans and aviator shades.

Trevor I had in the grown-out hair and long beard with short-shorts and a pink tank-top for a while, but now I usually go with a shaved head, handlebar mustache and flannel, jeans and sunglasses.

For Franklin I almost always go with one of the "normal" short Bob Mulet cuts and stubble, a backwards hat, white checked shirt, jeans and skate shoes, with platinum earrings from Posonby's.

Johan
  • Johan

'Till the day we meet again

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

Franklin has the khakis on with the 100% completion shirt and some white and green sneakers.

Michael has his trusty suit and sun glasses (with a bald haircut)

Trevor wears his SE/CE shirt with jeans and boots

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:08 AM

As soon as I get access to dresses, Trevor's going to be rock'n that sh*t.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

Michael in a Suit

Franklin in a Basketball-Jersey. Shorts

Trevor

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Mautiks
  • Mautiks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Michael - blue polo shirt, jeans - I had stubble and shaved his head but the asshole likes to grow his hair back for some reason.

Franklin - brown sweat pants, red Los Santos t-shirt, green bandana over his face - stubble, triple rails haircut

Trevor - bowling shirts, black shorts, a Dusche beer hat and aviator sunglasses - shortest hairstyle with horseshoe mustache

All of them are tatted out - They all have full sleeves - all over their back and chest - some on their legs - none on their faces or necks though

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

VShaw
  • VShaw

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

I buy GTA 5 jacket and that was Awesome 

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:05 AM

Please do not post in old threads. It bumps the topic to the top of the board and as older topics contain outdated information/discussion this causes confusion when people read the topic from the beginning.

If you have a subject that you feel ought to be discussed feel free to start a new topic
but first, please make use of the search function to ensure that there is not a recent topic (that covers the subject), that you can post in.

Thanks

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

This subject was discussed recently. Please look down the forum or use the search tool to find the relevant topic. :)

Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users