Photo

Too easy to escape 5 star?

4 replies to this topic
James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

I just got myself 5 star and after a really lame 5 minute chase I evaded them pretty easy. I drove off the road in the city into the river/sewer system (still in open air) I then went down the traintracks and hid in the tunnel... No-one followed me but I was surrounded. 

I heard a train approaching and got into one of the carriages and went 'prone'/hid 

I lost all my stars.

I guess it's cool I managed to lose 5 stars but I expected more of a challenge, especially getting from the hospital to the rail tracks.

Anyone else had this problem? Maybe I just mastered minded the escape perfectly ;)

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by Patriot_Action, 21 September 2013 - 09:17 PM.

I find V rewards intelligent evasion. If you have a brain in your head, even 5 stars is doable if you think about it and actually plan how to get away. IV was a combination of driving really fast and luck. In V, I've made stupid decisions and got busted/killed at 2 stars. I find 4-5 stars challenging but still possible. I like it.

BananLaks
  • BananLaks

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

I find V rewards intelligent evasion. If you have a brain in your head, even 5 stars is doable if you think about it and actually plan how to get away. IV was a combination of driving really fast and luck. In V, I've made stupid decisions and got busted/killed at 2 stars. I find 4-5 stars challenging but still possible. I like it.

In IV it was more difficult because of the city.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

i agree. I love how the evasion works in this game.

]In IV it was more difficult because of the city.

One thing I (majorly) disliked about IV

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:33 PM Edited by James_Rogers, 21 September 2013 - 09:33 PM.

I agree I kind of like the radar system however a fugitive wouldn't be privy to such information which makes it a bit unrealistic (if you can classify this game as realistic) i.e almost having a 'UAV'

I don't know, my original point stands that I found 5 star to be underwhelming and really easy to shake off but I could of just played it well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users