Photo

was exited about GTAO now im not sure.

4 replies to this topic
maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

I was actually very hyped about Gtao when I first heard about it, I followed it , and still do occasionally, got gta V love the game,  im an assests, equity person, I seen all the great things  it has to offer so far, if GTAO , allows you to buy apartments, an such great, but if there are no busniesses, for sale in Gtao  I feel a  disappointment coming on, does anyone else feel this way?

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 21 September 2013 - 08:39 PM.

Players can invest in their character through customizing their appearance, improving their stats, owning customized vehicles, purchasing personal property, 
choosing their favourite weapons and vehicles and taking part in missions, jobs and activities.

Players have the freedom to explore alone or with friends, work cooperatively to 
complete missions, band together to participate in activities and ambient events, or compete in traditional game modes.

-As progress is achieved through the world of GTA Online, players will be introduced to new characters, missions, rewards and such.

-A maximum of 16 players can be active at any one time as part of an online universe of hundreds of thousands competing to earn Reputation Points (RP), money and almost limitless material acquisition.

-As you speak into your headset, your GTA Online character will lip-sync broadly in time. 
When robbing a store, AI characters will react to the urgency in your voice, stuffing money more quickly in the bag.

-The Content Creator will allow players to create and share their own missions and activities via the Social Club cloud.

Other players can beat your target times and scores, then rate your mission. 
You can even choose which creators you want to follow and curate your favourite missions.

Player created Missions (with the Content Creator) will be available for Download from the Social Club.

Online will be run on the Social Club servers, data will be stored on the cloud. 
There are data centers from NY to San Diego, and more Rockstar studios.

In a recent interview with 3djuegos, Leslie Benzies, the director of Rockstar North, has revealed that GTA Online is expected to have 500 missions any given time which are renewed constantly, and 700 mission in total at the time of the interview.

If that’s not enough to keep you satisfied and are craving even more missions, you can easily go download a few more off of Rockstar Social Club.

For certain heists you might need certain weapons, vehicles or characters such as a sniper or a driver.
This will also depend on the mission creator if you download the mission from the Social Club.

Some missions are so complex they need plenty of good communication.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

Everything from singleplayer is in online with it being expanded with new stuff over time

Of course they will be businesses 

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:40 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 21 September 2013 - 08:40 PM.

-The world of Grand Theft Auto Online will constantly grow and change as new content is added,
and at some stage GTA Online will head into new locations.

Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with every retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V and launches on October 1st.

• stevean2 likes this

Firebeast29
  • Firebeast29

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

And this is why I don't understand why people are bitching so much about SP mode right now. Just look at the long list of stuff you will be able to do when online with you friends. Yes at times it might seem boring when your friends ain't online to help you. But when they are online. The fun is going to be there. So no need for the complainning for SP mode any more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users