Photo

Taco Bomb stock manipulation

11 replies to this topic
GodzillaUK
  • GodzillaUK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

I just saw CluckinBell stocks at an all time low and want to raise them. I invested heavily and I need to know how to find TAco Bomb related trucks/stores and such. I've searched quite a bit online but to no avail so any help would be greatly appriciated.

ThatOneDork
  • ThatOneDork

Full of Surprises

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

As far as I know actually, there's no real way to manipulate stocks like that in this game. It was just a bunch of hyperbole when R* was talking about it, many people on this forum alone have tried to alter the stock market by performing in-game actions and so far it's been a no go.

GodzillaUK
  • GodzillaUK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Other then the assassination missions you mean? because those infact alter the markets. Sigh. Thank you for replying regardless.

Firebeast29
  • Firebeast29

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

As far as I know actually, there's no real way to manipulate stocks like that in this game. It was just a bunch of hyperbole when R* was talking about it, many people on this forum alone have tried to alter the stock market by performing in-game actions and so far it's been a no go.

Online maybe. Why does everyone think R* is lying. Don't people stop and think for a min. Maybe, just maybe R* is keeping alot of this for online come October 1st. I'm not saying it will or will not be online. But there is so much stuff that they said we could do, but ain't currently in SP mode. Like taking showers. I feel alot of stuff is remaining is for online use. I think R* is going to give their fans a big online this time around. But it seems to many people are  in a hurry to jump the gun and call them a lair. How about wait until online gets here to find out what it brings.

GodzillaUK
  • GodzillaUK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

Funny thing, searching for Taco related trucks and such, I just stumbled upon the Cluckin' Bell farm. Just North-East of the Hen House property, huge yellow sign nearby, incase anybody needs to know.

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

You're wasting your time. There's only one good way to make lots of money in GTA V - spend as little money as possible until you've completed all the heists and then do the assassination missions. Get the mission info ahead of time off the internet and invest 100% with each character as required. You should clear $500m each this way.

alext114
  • alext114

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

http://www.youtube.c...YmzUu5LqwMkjlog

watch this video

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

Funny thing, searching for Taco related trucks and such, I just stumbled upon the Cluckin' Bell farm. Just North-East of the Hen House property, huge yellow sign nearby, incase anybody needs to know.

Thanks for this, will be useful in Online :)

mtongate86
  • mtongate86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

This information about manipulating the stock market is not false by any means.  Dont listen to anyone that says otherwise.  I have personally finished the main story line and I am now banking on the stock market.  The best and quickest way to manipulate the market is through buying airline stock.  Personally, I stock up on sticky bombs and rockets.  with the money I have left, I buy as much stock in either FlyUs or AirEmu.  Then go to the airport and start blowing up planes from the company in which you DID NOT BUY STOCK.  within two days I have seen up to a 12% return on all my shares.  It never fails.  Be ready for one hell of a fight with the cops! Repeat this as many times as you want and enjoy more money than you can spend

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

I just saw CluckinBell stocks at an all time low and want to raise them. I invested heavily and I need to know how to find TAco Bomb related trucks/stores and such. I've searched quite a bit online but to no avail so any help would be greatly appriciated.

People have tried that. One guy invested in Taco Bomb and then went to blow up all CluckinBell related things he could find for hours. He made a loss... Sorry but LCN seems complete random BS.

Wiredr
  • Wiredr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

I invested heavily in the tacobomb stock after noticing the "atack a taco" food trucks around town.. After I bought the stock I started seeing more of these food trucks around especially around meal times. So I started to blow these trucks up every time I seen one sometimes 2 would show up. I have had the stocks for several "in game" weeks and my taco stocks have severely dropped. I figured destroying the competitor would raise my tacobomb stock but instead everybody is scared of getting a taco. Maybe I'll go blow up some cluckin bell to see if that alters stock, any suggestions?

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

I invested heavily in the tacobomb stock after noticing the "atack a taco" food trucks around town.. After I bought the stock I started seeing more of these food trucks around especially around meal times. So I started to blow these trucks up every time I seen one sometimes 2 would show up. I have had the stocks for several "in game" weeks and my taco stocks have severely dropped. I figured destroying the competitor would raise my tacobomb stock but instead everybody is scared of getting a taco. Maybe I'll go blow up some cluckin bell to see if that alters stock, any suggestions?

If you invest in Tacobomb destroy clucking bell trailers. It may be because the stockmarket is glitched but I tried this. I invested in Tacobomb, then went up to Cluckingbell farms and destroyed trucks leaving, workers, parked trailers and rigs I found on the road (was in an attack helicopter). Waited for days and there was still a drop in tacobomb. Some people say it does...I can only tell you what I saw: jack-SH*T in profit. Maybe when R*(the new THQ) is less worried about selling DLC maybe they will get around to fixing sh*t the way it was originally intended (to work).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users