Photo

The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

878 replies to this topic
The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:23 PM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 06:24 PM.

(mini-spoilers below this line)

There's a Killing Spree with trevor (the last one) where he has to perform a massacre to hipsters. All hipsters are wielding weapons...

So, is there a hipster gang in the game?

Sounds ridiculous but all killing sprees with Trevor are aimed at gangs... So there might be an hipster gang roaming arround. A hipster gang:lol:  R* is full of comedians...

Nah they're not a gang. Did the rampage too. They're just a part of the rampage like the army.

When off the rampage they dont do nothing and run away like little girls. Just a Rockstar joke.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

@Rex... why you think they based of ms13? because some fool posted it up in the wiki that is probably some lil white boy living in denver... or because they got mara at the start of there name?

thats funny.

Mars Bunta are an El Salvadorian gang like MS13...They even say it in the game.

yes and people are saying that you fight a cartel called salvadores no the salvadores are marbunta even oscar guzman says that during trafficking missions

Where are no getting this info from? Oscar clearly says you're fighting a RIVAL cartel called the Salvadores. A gang called Mara Bunta is never mentioned.

oh how far are you in the game anyways

Not that far. Taking my time.

Spoiler

But I'm far in the arms smuggling side missions and I know I never seen any Mara Bunta.

i have 6 missions and then i beat the game and i never seen a salvdore cartel

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

@Rex... why you think they based of ms13? because some fool posted it up in the wiki that is probably some lil white boy living in denver... or because they got mara at the start of there name?

thats funny.

Mars Bunta are an El Salvadorian gang like MS13...They even say it in the game.

yes and people are saying that you fight a cartel called salvadores no the salvadores are marbunta even oscar guzman says that during trafficking missions

Where are no getting this info from? Oscar clearly says you're fighting a RIVAL cartel called the Salvadores. A gang called Mara Bunta is never mentioned.

oh how far are you in the game anyways

Not that far. Taking my time.

Spoiler

But I'm far in the arms smuggling side missions and I know I never seen any Mara Bunta.

i have seen marabunta in arms trafficking i was chasing them when they stole the arms package killed them got out of my vehicle and they were wearing the same clothes as marabunta

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

^^^Oscar mentions the Salvadores when they try and steal the drop off when you do the car one(Not the plane one). Are you sure you didn't hear a gang called Salvadores because me and Mrlibs sure did.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 06:34 PM.

And again not only Mara Bunta wears blue. Aztecas too. When you do the off road arms trafficking Oscar CLEARLY mentions the Salvador cartel.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

^^^Oscar mentions the Salvadores when they try and steal the drop off when you do the car one(Not the plane one). Are you sure you didn't hear a gang called Salvadores because me and Mrlibs sure did.

i only do the ground trafficking ones and i never heard salvadore cartel

hazard619
  • hazard619

The World Is Yours

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

"Vato", chill out with your "gang knowledge" sh*t, "ese", you're not impressing anyone. I lived in South LA, Vermont ave , to be exact, to know that the gang crap isn't as vibrant as you try to sell it to everyone on here. sh*t still happens, but not out in the open as it used to. For all we know you are probably a 15 year old aspiring to be a gangmember chatting with others on a gaming forum. If I remember correctly, gangsters don't usually have time for games or internet, as they are always busy "reppin' the hood" lol So chill out, mr capone. Anyways, the Mara bunta looks to me like any generic East La gang

@rex well that is wrong... judging by their behaviour... there varrio and just them.. sugests that they are based on the avenues

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

And again not only Mara Bunta wears blue. Aztecas too. When you do the off road arms trafficking Oscar CLEARLY mentions the Salvador cartel.

how far are you in ground trafficking missions

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

I haven't been paying attention to your full conversation, so excuse me if i'm gonna say something stupid, but could it be that the salvadorian cartel is actually another name for Mara bunta?

It makes sense because Mara bunta is based on real life gang Mara Salvatrucha, wich IS a salavodrian gang...

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by mrrightt, 22 September 2013 - 06:44 PM.

i just heard ballas saying OGB.. Orange Grove Ballas?!

@Hazard.. what you mean im saying it all vibrant n sh*t? and i havent claimed sh*t! and just shut up fool.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 06:45 PM.

@hazard619

Please don't start a flame war on my thread. Not getting this thread locked. NO flame wars.

@Rex

I don't know what to tell you...In the dialogue Oscar clearly mentions a rival cartel called the Salvadors ask mrlibs too. There is never any mentions of the Mara Bunta. When Rockstar social clubs is back on, I'll take pics and we'll decide for ourselves.

@Jimmy Darmody

No Salvadors is JUST a NAME. There is also a place called Salvador in Brazil. Are those people El Salvadorian? 

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 07:33 PM.

I think the Aztecas and Mara Bunta share El Burro Heights. In El Burro Heights I seen a bunch of gangs that looked like the Aztecas. They had turquoise colors. ALL them like the Aztecas.

I mean people say the Triads and Koreans(which people say) share Little Seoul. The Spanish Lords and Korean Mob shared Alderney City.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

the families and ballas share strawberry...lol joking but they do

TheLastKingofEngland
  • TheLastKingofEngland

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

Strawberry is definitely the place to watch for gang warfare.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

no bro.. davis... ballas go hard in davis

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Nice work. Just needs the Cartel now.

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

anyone knows if you call up some homies with guns later in the game (I'm halfway)? Im getting sick of Lamar who's always unarmed

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

There's an African American gang that were represented by orange dots on the map. Anyone knows who they are??? They weren't ballas or families and I thought those were the only black gangs in the game.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

damn they got the unmarked cruisers... i bumped into one and the lights start going off.. i was like sh*t!

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

There's an African American gang that were represented by orange dots on the map. Anyone knows who they are??? They weren't ballas or families and I thought those were the only black gangs in the game.

ANYBODY ?????

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

offtopic but the LS gangs really aren't that tough

I wiped out grove street ballas entered in the lower wanted cheat and the remaining few gangsters that were around were cowering like girls and ran away lol. I took back the grove without families help f*ck em

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

with what gun though? a f*cking minigun?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

with what gun though? a f*cking minigun?

advanced MG

they didn't stay to fight they hightailed it outta there like It was the wild west.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

UPDATE!!!! Rockstar Social Club Snapmatic is working a bit. You just have to play around with it. Anyways back to business. :cool:

Madrazo Cartel???

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Dead member:

0_0.jpg

La Fluente Blanca

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

UPDATE!!!! Rockstar Social Club Snapmatic is working a bit. You just have to play around with it. Anyways back to business. :cool:

Madrazo Cartel???

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Dead member:

0_0.jpg

La Fluente Blanca

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

yes now we got to find the susposed salvadore cartel

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 09:00 PM.

OP updated!

@Rex

Looking for them, Rednecks, Korean Mob, Russian gangsters, Armenian Mafia.

@Everyone

Someone stated there was an Lost base east of Vinewood. Where???

Alex Magana
  • Alex Magana

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by Blue Ray Team, 22 September 2013 - 09:03 PM.

Ballas

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Enemies: Families and Vagos

Color: Purple

Other colors: White and black

Turf: Strawberry and Davis

Vehicles: ?

Felon

Peyote

0_0.jpg

Ballas can be easily indentified by their obviously purple attire. Ballas are very dangerous. If you walk into their hood(especially Grove Street) dressed in rival gang colors, tattoos or haircuts. You will be asked to leave, not following that order will get your ass in a gun fight...So stay STRAPPED!!!!

I rep Ballas !! Purple Gang 4 Life! LSB! XD

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

OP updated!

@Rex

@Everyone

they the lost base was near the downtown cab co. And im going to try and find the armenians

OP updated!

@Rex

@Everyone

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 09:11 PM.

@Rex

If you're searching for the Armenian mafia. Check for a restaurant that you go into, but its outdoors. Sorry for not adding a lot of details, but its fancy and I saw some people who looked like they could have been a gang.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

@Rex

If you're searching for the Armenian mafia. Check for a restaurant that you go into, but its outdoors. Sorry for not adding a lot of details, but its fancy and I saw some people who looked like they could have been a gang/

i watched a video of the gangs in gta 5 and in the video it said there was a terrorist group based in a little town called chumash im going to check that out

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users