Spoiler
he done f*cked up haha

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

@ made man

they're not dark blue(MG) and it's a whole bunch of them out front, I ran into the MB gang and they haven't got much turf maybe a corner in Vespucci Beach in the same location as the repossession mission with Franklin and Lamar.

@Sebor, I swear these guys wore light blue colors but it was late that night and I was real tired so maybe not.

There are Aztecas guarding a weed farm outside of Grape Seed in Blaine County. Also are you talking about Madrozo's Men? The men wearing soccer shirts? I haven't seen them anywhere.

So Is Mardrozo cartel or not? Anyway we found this cartel ranch east of the Vinewood sign just west of the number 13 highway sign (look at the paper map you got with the game). Its called La Fuenta Bianca. 

So is that Madrozo's base or Carlos? I am confused now. It seems its a cartel base anyway. Some were wearing soccer shirts

The Drug Cartel you encounter in Arms Smuggling are The Salvadorans as Oscar gives clear warning  to watch out for the Salvadorans as they're monitoring traffic. He gives mention to what gang you'll be facing like IE: if the drop-off is near the trailer park he'll say the hillbillies are after the same cargo or along the lines.

arms smuggling gangs:

1. Aztecas

2. Hillbillies

3. Salvadoran Cartel

Madrazo's men chase after you in one mission and there is one lone guard at his ranch house in free roam.

no the salvadorans aren't cartel its the mara bunta grande there Salvadoran

the Salvadorans don't wear specific color of clothing like the street gangs but you do fight the Aztecas in arms smuggling.

If only I could get a picture of them for proof I'll see what I can do about it.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 05:41 PM.

@ made man

they're not dark blue(MG) and it's a whole bunch of them out front, I ran into the MB gang and they haven't got much turf maybe a corner in Vespucci Beach in the same location as the repossession mission with Franklin and Lamar.

@Sebor, I swear these guys wore light blue colors but it was late that night and I was real tired so maybe not.

There are Aztecas guarding a weed farm outside of Grape Seed in Blaine County. Also are you talking about Madrozo's Men? The men wearing soccer shirts? I haven't seen them anywhere.

So Is Mardrozo cartel or not? Anyway we found this cartel ranch east of the Vinewood sign just west of the number 13 highway sign (look at the paper map you got with the game). Its called La Fuenta Bianca. 

So is that Madrozo's base or Carlos? I am confused now. It seems its a cartel base anyway. Some were wearing soccer shirts

The Drug Cartel you encounter in Arms Smuggling are The Salvadorans as Oscar gives clear warning  to watch out for the Salvadorans as they're monitoring traffic. He gives mention to what gang you'll be facing like IE: if the drop-off is near the trailer park he'll say the hillbillies are after the same cargo or along the lines.

arms smuggling gangs:

1. Aztecas

2. Hillbillies

3. Salvadoran Cartel

Madrazo's men chase after you in one mission and there is one lone guard at his ranch house in free roam.

no the salvadorans aren't cartel its the mara bunta grande there salvadoran

No they're NOT. They're a Cartel. Not every gang that wears blue is Mara Bunta. They're called the Salvadores not Mara Bunta and Oscar makes that clear. They're Mexican not El Salvadorian.

Imannyz
  • Imannyz

"I thought she was 18 man, I swear!"

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Im pretty sure that it is mara punta grande not mara bunta grande as evidenced from east los fm isn't it.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

thank you for saying what needed to be said!

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

Im pretty sure that it is mara punta grande not mara bunta grande as evidenced from east los fm isn't it.

Didnt feel like putting Granda. And pretty sure its Bunta and not Punta...

@Mrlibs

Me?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

Didnt feel like putting Granda. And pretty sure its Bunta and not Punta...

@Mrlibs

Me?

yep.

I gotta get pics of Salvadores Cartel can't seem to find them outside of arms smuggling.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

@ made man

yes madrazo is cartel during one of the missions franklin tells michael he has been green lighted by the mexican underworlds ambassador to los santos

You said....

Spoiler

Is it true???

yes trevor kidnaps martin madrazo wife yes it is true its during one of the missions thats when you get exiled from the city

TheLastKingofEngland
  • TheLastKingofEngland

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

About the Triads... end game spoilers 

Spoiler

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

@ made man

arms smuggling gangs:

1. Aztecas

2. Hillbillies

3. Salvadoran Cartel

no the salvadorans aren't cartel its the mara bunta grande there Salvadoran

the Salvadorans don't wear specific color of clothing like the street gangs but you do fight the Aztecas in arms smuggling.

If only I could get a picture of them for proof I'll see what I can do about it.

you also fight the mara bunta grande in arms trafficking i fought them

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

@ made man

arms smuggling gangs:

1. Aztecas

2. Hillbillies

3. Salvadoran Cartel

no the salvadorans aren't cartel its the mara bunta grande there salvadoran

No they're NOT. They're a Cartel. Not every gang that wears blue is Mara Bunta. They're called the Salvadores not Mara Bunta and Oscar makes that clear. They're Mexican not El Salvadorian.

well i read up on the mara bunta that they are a salvadoran gang based off ms-13 look it up

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

About the Triads... end game spoilers 

Spoiler

I seen triads sitting on stairs man( same as the photo) they f*cked a delivery guy up for hitting one of their cars them five guys jumped up and shot him to pieces.

other than that I've only ran into the older Korean bunch.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Marabunta Grande is an El Savadorian gang in GTA V who are in drug trafficking. According to Weazel News they are at war with a Mexican gang called the Aztecas over the drug trade and drug trafficking. Weazel News reported that there was a shootout between the gang in the Grand Senora Desert. They are based off the Mara Salvatrucha (MS13).

Marabunta Grande members can be found in East Los Santos specifically El Burro Heights and Murietta Heights.

Marabunta Grande members can easily be identified by their full-face tattoos, bandanas, and cholo-style clothing.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Marabunta Grande is an El Savadorian gang in GTA V who are in drug trafficking. According to Weazel News they are at war with a Mexican gang called the Aztecas over the drug trade and drug trafficking. Weazel News reported that there was a shootout between the gang in the Grand Senora Desert. They are based off the Mara Salvatrucha (MS13).

Marabunta Grande members can be found in East Los Santos specifically El Burro Heights and Murietta Heights.

Marabunta Grande members can easily be identified by their full-face tattoos, bandanas, and cholo-style clothing.

wiki... smh

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by mrrightt, 22 September 2013 - 06:03 PM.

@Rex... why you think they based of ms13? because some fool posted it up in the wiki that is probably some lil white boy living in denver... or because they got mara at the start of there name?

thats funny.

GunmanRICK
  • GunmanRICK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

I've find a group of The Lost M.C. in a property called hookies (something like that on the left side of the map pass the army base)
And I also find a hood with yhellow colored car (peyote tornado...) and a lot of vagos, its in racho if you face grove street it is just on the other side (i'm not playing right now so sorry if its not very clear also I'm portuguese so my english isn't good)

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

ye we been talking about vagos and there turf in rancho since 17th

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

@Rex... why you think they based of ms13? because some fool posted it up in the wiki that is probably some lil white boy living in denver... or because they got mara at the start of there name?

thats funny.

idk most of the info on the wikia has helped me out so thats why i posted it

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

I've find a group of The Lost M.C. in a property called hookies (something like that on the left side of the map pass the army base)
And I also find a hood with yhellow colored car (peyote tornado...) and a lot of vagos, its in racho if you face grove street it is just on the other side (i'm not playing right now so sorry if its not very clear also I'm portuguese so my english isn't good)

i found the lost there two i went to buy hookies as trevor and they all started shooting at me

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

I edited most of those Wiki's. I was the one who made the Aztecas and Mara page and added almost all those pics.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

thats funny.

Mars Bunta are an El Salvadorian gang like MS13...They even say it in the game.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

@rex well that is wrong... judging by their behaviour... there varrio and just them.. sugests that they are based on the avenues

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

thats funny.

yes and people are saying that you fight a cartel called salvadores no the salvadores are marbunta even oscar guzman says that during trafficking missions

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

yo this thread is really tight, is there a way we can organize all the info and sticky it or something? that'd be cool. i don't want to read through 6 pages is all. good work.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

@rex3456

You do not fight Mara Bunta people in arms trafficking. You only fight the Salvadore cartel, Aztecas and hillbillies. And the Salvadores is just a name 

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

thats funny.

yes and people are saying that you fight a cartel called salvadores no the salvadores are marbunta even oscar guzman says that during trafficking missions

Where are no getting this info from? Oscar clearly says you're fighting a RIVAL cartel called the Salvadores. A gang called Mara Bunta is never mentioned.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

thats funny.

Where are no getting this info from? Oscar clearly says you're fighting a RIVAL cartel called the Salvadores. A gang called Mara Bunta is never mentioned.

oh how far are you in the game anyways

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

thats funny.

oh how far are you in the game anyways

Not that far. Taking my time.

Spoiler

But I'm far in the arms smuggling side missions and I know I never seen any Mara Bunta.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

(mini-spoilers below this line)

There's a Killing Spree with trevor (the last one) where he has to perform a massacre to hipsters. All hipsters are wielding weapons...

So, is there a hipster gang in the game?

Sounds ridiculous but all killing sprees with Trevor are aimed at gangs... So there might be an hipster gang roaming arround. A hipster gang:lol:  R* is full of comedians...

Scoob_McSmuck
  • Scoob_McSmuck

Does the pope sh*t in the woods?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

What I want to know is what do the Carson Ave families look like and where are they at. Because all up and down Carson I've only seen ballas. I've got ran up on by families in different areas but it's never an obvious thing. Seems like hostile families can be anywhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users