The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

870 replies to this topic
The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:39 AM

0_0.jpg

^^^Guy in the strip blue shirt was in the Trevors Aztecas mission.

0_0.jpg

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:42 AM Edited by Sebor, 22 September 2013 - 05:42 AM.

@DODI3OG

Those are Aztecas(most of them).

Trust me.

No they are Maras. some have facial tatoo's and it is that Mara hood in East los santos.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:43 AM Edited by mr. libs, 22 September 2013 - 05:43 AM.

gonna search for Armenians and this eastern European gang in the scrapyard later.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:43 AM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 05:44 AM.

@Sabor

Again the guy with the stripped shirt.

@mrlibs

Look for a restaurants that is outdoors, but you have to go inside and its fancy. I know there are many restaurants in LS.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:45 AM

@ made man

they're not dark blue(MG) and it's a whole bunch of them out front, I ran into the MB gang and they haven't got much turf maybe a corner in Vespucci Beach in the same location as the repossession mission with Franklin and Lamar.

@Sebor, I swear these guys wore light blue colors but it was late that night and I was real tired so maybe not.

There are Aztecas guarding a weed farm outside of Grape Seed in Blaine County. Also are you talking about Madrozo's Men? The men wearing soccer shirts? I haven't seen them anywhere.

So Is Mardrozo cartel or not? Anyway we found this cartel ranch east of the Vinewood sign just west of the number 13 highway sign (look at the paper map you got with the game). Its called La Fuenta Bianca. 

So is that Madrozo's base or Carlos? I am confused now. It seems its a cartel base anyway. Some were wearing soccer shirts

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:03 AM Edited by DODI3OG, 22 September 2013 - 06:06 AM.

@DODI3OG

Those are Aztecas(most of them).

Trust me.

It's taken at El Burro Heights, so they're El Salvadorans.

They're not Mexicans and they don't dress like Mexican Gangsters. They dress like people from the 90s(most Salvadorans dress like so). They could be the MG. We can't judge until the PC version is released and confirm w/c is w/c through file names.

Well, Ortega - the Aztecas guy - was wearing the shirt with "2" written on it w/c is also used by the Vagos.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:07 AM Edited by mr. libs, 22 September 2013 - 06:13 AM.

@ made man

they're not dark blue(MG) and it's a whole bunch of them out front, I ran into the MB gang and they haven't got much turf maybe a corner in Vespucci Beach in the same location as the repossession mission with Franklin and Lamar.

@Sebor, I swear these guys wore light blue colors but it was late that night and I was real tired so maybe not.

There are Aztecas guarding a weed farm outside of Grape Seed in Blaine County. Also are you talking about Madrozo's Men? The men wearing soccer shirts? I haven't seen them anywhere.

So Is Mardrozo cartel or not? Anyway we found this cartel ranch east of the Vinewood sign just west of the number 13 highway sign (look at the paper map you got with the game). Its called La Fuenta Bianca. 

So is that Madrozo's base or Carlos? I am confused now. It seems its a cartel base anyway. Some were wearing soccer shirts

The Drug Cartel you encounter in Arms Smuggling are The Salvadorans as Oscar gives clear warning  to watch out for the Salvadorans as they're monitoring traffic. He gives mention to what gang you'll be facing like IE: if the drop-off is near the trailer park he'll say the hillbillies are after the same cargo or along the lines.

arms smuggling gangs:

1. Aztecas

2. Hillbillies

3. Salvadoran Cartel

Madrazo's men chase after you in one mission and there is one lone guard at his ranch house in free roam.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:50 AM Edited by Sebor, 22 September 2013 - 07:59 AM.

@Mr.libs

I am getting so confused now... Anway first: Where is Madrazo's Ranch house??? As the Ranch house I found has about 7 guards in free roam.

@ made man, I understand about the striped shirt that it is mainly Aztecas but I think between the latin gangs there are a few same peds.

@ everyone:

I think we first need to agree on how many Latin gangs there are:

1. Vagos

2. Marabunta

3. Aztecas

4. Oscars Cartel

5. Salvadores Cartel

6. Madrazo's gang/cartell

Can we agree on that there are 6 latin crime groups (gangs/cartels)? Or are some of the above the same thing?

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

@Dodo

Dont the Vagos and Mara share a hood(Vespucci Beach)? The same could be with Aztecas and Mara. Those guys look like Aztecas from the mission with Trevor 

@Debor

The Salvadores are not El Salvadorian. They're a Mexican Cartel. And yes Oscar has stated many times that he's a part of the Cartels and that he's Mexican. 

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:02 AM Edited by Sebor, 22 September 2013 - 08:03 AM.

@Debor

The Salvadores are not El Salvadorian. They're a Mexican Cartel. And yes Oscar has stated many times that he's a part of the Cartels and that he's Mexican. 

cool thanks. I updated the list. So can we agree that those six exist and that they are all separate? If so then the question is do they all have a base in free roam or do some only show up in missions/random events.

Also if there are 2 or possible 3 cartels (if Madrazo is a cartel and not just a gang?) then who owns that Cartel base I found at Fuenta bianca?

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:32 AM Edited by DODI3OG, 22 September 2013 - 08:44 AM.

@Dodo

Dont the Vagos and Mara share a hood(Vespucci Beach)? The same could be with Aztecas and Mara. Those guys look like Aztecas from the mission with Trevor 

Could be shared pedestrian assets. R* does that a lot among their ped models.

Or the Aztecas are based off of the 18. That's the only gang I know whom sport facial tattoos other than MS.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, I always carry my heat in these streets

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

Yeah you are I right I suppose. From what I've seen from LA gang research, most LA street gang members generally tend to use heavier firepower like SMGs, shottys, and AKs when going to do drive-bys or take out a whole group of enemies. Other than that gunfights in the streets are done with pistols most of the time. 

But one or two odd few with an SMG or AK would have been cool. 

@General ye i know... at least have a homie on the porch with an ak ready... or some uzis 

but it aint like everybody carry a uzi or a ak... not everyone carrys a pistol even... but the uzis and ak.s are more used for drive bys n sh*t like that... puttin in work

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:59 PM Edited by mrrightt, 22 September 2013 - 01:02 PM.

@everyone... in that pic... they are MARABUNTA whatever the f*ck they called.

@DODI3OG all gangs have face tattoos... well at least in l.a they do...

@General haha ye just pull it out there ass LOL... but ye if you found a ese just on the street and searched him the chance of you finding an smg on him is pretty low... 

but ye... if enemies took out like an OG or something from the set and they want big revenge.. they would get an ak.... for one or 2.. then mac.. or tec for the others... 

and that is the good thing about the mexican gangs when going to put in work... they have good connections with the cartels... and the cartels are the ones who bring most of the guns and drugs into the city...

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, I always carry my heat in these streets

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

@ mrright

I got that vato, I understand that better. To be honest it was a bit unrealistic in San Andreas with every other gang member holding a Tec-9, in real-life I'm guessing most LA gang members are strapped with 9mms most of the time. 

I'm gonna later try and hang around Vepsucci and El Burro to catch more of these Hispanic gangs, see if I can witness me a gunfight or two. 

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

i dont think vagos control sh*t over at vespucci... the maras or aztecas do though.. 

but that was set in the 90s... when sh*t wit gangs was hella crazy!

Points21174
  • Points21174

Points21174

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

http://www.bitly.com/17cKyEL

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

I walked up to a group of families *(not sure which set) that were standing next to the graffiti saying "welcome back" down the street from franklins house and I stood there for about 20 seconds and they started attacking me...I though franklins was families? one was on a bike btw and they were wearing green so I know for sure they were families.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

might of pissed them off by doing something before

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:20 PM Edited by Thisnamehasnotbeentaken, 22 September 2013 - 02:20 PM.

I just stood there pretending to hang out with some homies lol and they pulled a glock on me..i was with chop.

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

There's a serious lost hangout just opposite downtown cab co, in east Vinewood..

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

There's a serious lost hangout just opposite downtown cab co, in east Vinewood..

Cool, another gang territory. I will check it out. Man still so much to discover.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:43 PM Edited by mr. libs, 22 September 2013 - 03:49 PM.

@Debor

cool thanks. I updated the list. So can we agree that those six exist and that they are all separate? If so then the question is do they all have a base in free roam or do some only show up in missions/random events.

Also if there are 2 or possible 3 cartels (if Madrazo is a cartel and not just a gang?) then who owns that Cartel base I found at Fuenta bianca?

I was trying to get pictures of the Salvadorans so you'd know what to look for if you seen any but it won't let you access your phone during arms smuggling missions.

I don't who or what gang owns Fuenta Bianca but I believe it's Madrazo's Ranch House and if I'm correct that place only has one bodyguard at the front entrance but that's just from my experience maybe if you travel to his house before certain part in the story you'll find more gunmen than usual.

I walked up to a group of families *(not sure which set) that were standing next to the graffiti saying "welcome back" down the street from franklins house and I stood there for about 20 seconds and they started attacking me...I though franklins was families? one was on a bike btw and they were wearing green so I know for sure they were families.

After you advance further in the story the families won't pester you if you're playing as Franklin and even call out your name and give you compliments also they'll have your back in a gun fight same can not be said for Michael or Trevor.

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

I like to dress in green, ring Lamar up and go shoot up some ballas! Does anyone know when you complete the game do you get more glove options? I want franklin to be banging with gloves on and repping green, the glove outfits are weak..

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

I like to dress in green, ring Lamar up and go shoot up some ballas! Does anyone know when you complete the game do you get more glove options? I want franklin to be banging with gloves on and repping green, the glove outfits are weak..

Not that i'm aware of but as posted there are outfits with gloves one of them looks really cool.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 04:54 PM.

@Debor

I agree with this. I think they do have a home base, but some are REALLY hard to find. I mean did anyone think the Meadrazo cartel had an home base? Nope...We have to keep looking to find out. I don't know who owns the Cartel base found in Fuenta Bianca.  Also I think Oscar wore a similar soccer jersey those men wore at the ranch.

@DODI
I just thought they were Aztecas based off that man with the blue stripped shirt. Hispanic gangs are really hard to identify because some share colors/clothing. 

@Everyone

Is Rockstar social club snagpicture working. Can some of you guys take pictures in the game. I really want to get back to my detective work. When I try to take a pic it says failed to save Rockstar social club is unavailable. 

Also there are more men at the cartel ranch than just one,

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

@ made man

yes madrazo is cartel during one of the missions franklin tells michael he has been green lighted by the mexican underworlds ambassador to los santos

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

@ made man

yes madrazo is cartel during one of the missions franklin tells michael he has been green lighted by the mexican underworlds ambassador to los santos

You said....

Spoiler

Is it true???

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

@ made man

You said....

Spoiler

Is it true???

Spoiler

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

^^^Thanks.  :)

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

@ made man

The Drug Cartel you encounter in Arms Smuggling are The Salvadorans as Oscar gives clear warning  to watch out for the Salvadorans as they're monitoring traffic. He gives mention to what gang you'll be facing like IE: if the drop-off is near the trailer park he'll say the hillbillies are after the same cargo or along the lines.

arms smuggling gangs:

1. Aztecas

2. Hillbillies

3. Salvadoran Cartel

Madrazo's men chase after you in one mission and there is one lone guard at his ranch house in free roam.

no the salvadorans aren't cartel its the mara bunta grande there salvadoran

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users