The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

870 replies to this topic
mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

@MadeMan... dont matter if you are joking haha.. im mexican so that a compliment to me lol...

but ye alot are... but there is a downside to the mexican gangs.. and thats that alot of them are racist as f*ck... in some sets there are people that would put a old black woman in the hospital... just because she was black... also the young ones that just joined are the worst of the lot... they will do anything to rank up and earn there stripes and respect... even kill a little kid for respect.. its a f*cked up world

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

@MadeMan... dont matter if you are joking haha.. im mexican so that a compliment to me lol...

but ye alot are... but there is a downside to the mexican gangs.. and thats that alot of them are racist as f*ck... in some sets there are people that would put a old black woman in the hospital... just because she was black... also the young ones that just joined are the worst of the lot... they will do anything to rank up and earn there stripes and respect... even kill a little kid for respect.. its a f*cked up world

I know. I heard of stuff like that. The Mexicans and other Hispanics on the East coast are chill and just stay to themselves. They don't really bother anyone.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by mr. libs, 22 September 2013 - 03:51 AM.

I've yet to see any new gangs but did run into the marabunta grande where you takeout the vagos in second mission of the game.

not spotted any rival tension or firefights gangs in GTAV mostly stick to themselves although the vagos and ballas are but one street across from starting a war.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

but there are some hispanic gangs that just stay to themselves.. the avenues being one... they just stay up in the hills to themselves and mind there own bizniz but when fools come up there thinking they can start running sh*t... avenues can be some mean ass ruthless motherf*ckers... they are the real life version of mara bunta... dont know about them until you go to there varrio... 

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

there is also a set of the families or a different gang but i was walking down the street and this guy says to me " davis gang bitch " that gang was located around davis ave

Yeah, I ran into them as well. I was walking down Davis Ave and saw 2 Ballas. And across the street a saw a member of Families. He sad "what up, Fam." And out of nowhere he yelled "Davis Gang! Bitch." I don't understand that sh*t...

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:59 AM Edited by mr. libs, 22 September 2013 - 04:02 AM.

i fought the cartel when they exiled you from the city i went back to the city and i fought like 10 of them i whooped there ass then i got killed by the cops they wear kinda of like dress shoes dress pants and what looks like a soccer team type of shirt

I never heard anything about being exiled and haven't seen any drug cartel outside of fighting the salvadores cartel in arms smuggling oh btw their endless unlike the other side-missions which is a real shame.

I'm shocked the Angels of Death aren't in the game and even playing as Trevor the Lost bikers rarely mess with me and they don't even have a territory to call home well they did but um sh*t happens.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

i fought the cartel when they exiled you from the city i went back to the city and i fought like 10 of them i whooped there ass then i got killed by the cops they wear kinda of like dress shoes dress pants and what looks like a soccer team type of shirt

I never heard anything about being exiled and haven't seen any drug cartel outside of fighting the salvadores cartel in arms smuggling oh btw their endless unlike the other side-missions which is a real shame.

I'm shocked the Angels of Death aren't in the game and even playing as Trevor the Lost bikers rarely mess with me and they don't even have a territory to call home well they did but um sh*t happens.

there home is the range and they roll around blaine county

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:13 AM

I've even heard about this 18st member who killed a famous athlete for wearing Bloods' color.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:13 AM

@Rex, I'll check that out bro.

samyG
  • samyG

Uncivilized atheist looking to devour you when you're dead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

Well, like it was mentioned in that gang "mockumentary" that's featured in the game, you have the Chamberlain Gangster Families, Carson Ave Families, Davis Ave Families, and possibly one or two more.

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

Definitely weren't mercenaries who shot me, they were simply Eastern European gangsters (or so it seemed) inside a junkyard.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

So much going on in this thread, cool!

Alright so more looking for the Rednecks and I found one base:

- The scrapyard in south east Senora desert. Two guys with 9s walking around there they get in a fight instantly with you. They had tatoo's on their arm. Some kind of cross. Whether these guys are also trailer park mafiaI don't know. But at least you have one base to check out now for the Rednecks. i think you need to separate rednecks from Trailer park mafia btw.

So the hunt goes on for:

-Armenians

- Koreans, I've seen them but need to try get a picture..

- Now Russians at the docs!

- Trailer mafia

and don't forget: Aztecas we need to find their base/street territory

Also someone mentioned a bar where you can find the Lost in large numbers on the Ocean highway. I would like to know where that is.

I guess as soon as SC is back online you can post the cartel at their ranch base and the rednecks at the scrap yard.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

Definitely weren't mercenaries who shot me, they were simply Eastern European gangsters (or so it seemed) inside a junkyard.

Positive they didn't look like this?

Merry_Weather-GTA_Online.png

Also that could have been the Armenian Mafia.Who knows?

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:23 AM

@ Rex: what do you mean: the Range?

@ Nothing personal. Anymore directions where this scrapyard is? Thanks.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:26 AM

There are a crap load of Aztecas(light blue gang) right outside in front of Lester's house.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

@ Rex: what do you mean: the Range?

@ Nothing personal. Anymore directions where this scrapyard is? Thanks.

i got it wrong its called stab city its a little trailer park in blaine county where the lost main base is

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:29 AM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 04:30 AM.

@Sebor

Thanks again man!

@Mrlibs

Makes sure they're not Mara Bunta but the Aztecas pictures I posted. Some Mara Bunta gang models wear blue.

@Everyone

I already listed the Lost MC location. Its Stab city.

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by NothingPersonal, 22 September 2013 - 04:36 AM.

Positive they didn't look like this?

Merry_Weather-GTA_Online.png

Also that could have been the Armenian Mafia.Who knows?

I'll go and investigate myself as well. 

UPDATE: The scrapyard had a World War 2 tank inside (scrap, though, and not enterable).

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:32 AM

I defo like the Mara Buntas because of their casual style (no specific color, blends in with generic peds) and bandanas.

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

I robbed a store today and all the gang that wears purple went after me... Plus the clerk had a shotgun.... BAD DAY FOR ME.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

@ Mr Libs.

Those are Mara's. 

Aztecas do not have a base in the city. They maybe have a base somewhere in the countryside but so far no luck finding them. We did however find the base of the Cartel which is on a ranch east of the Vinewood sign.

Seeing how in the first mission with trevor you find one at a trailer i guess they are at some trailer park or farm somewhere..

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by mr. libs, 22 September 2013 - 04:45 AM.

@ made man

they're not dark blue(MG) and it's a whole bunch of them out front, I ran into the MB gang and they haven't got much turf maybe a corner in Vespucci Beach in the same location as the repossession mission with Franklin and Lamar.

@Sebor, I swear these guys wore light blue colors but it was late that night and I was real tired so maybe not.

There are Aztecas guarding a weed farm outside of Grape Seed in Blaine County. Also are you talking about Madrozo's Men? The men wearing soccer shirts? I haven't seen them anywhere.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:01 AM

@mrlibs

Did they have a turquoise like color? And did they look like the aztecas in the pictures I posted in page 1?

Also a man named Oscar(who has is a cartel member who does business with Trevor) wore a soccer shirt(I think).

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

More Marabunta Grande members.

Some of them don't have facial tattoos at all, but some have a few on their faces.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

omer19992010
  • omer19992010

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:18 AM

Anybody know the Names of the Ballas Sets?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

More Marabunta Grande members.

Some of them don't have facial tattoos at all, but some have a few on their faces.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

that's the gang I saw in front of Lester's house.

Oscar had on a red cowboy shirt. IDK what gang he's in but their rivals are the Salvadorians, Hillbillies/rednecks and Aztecas.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

anyone find the azteca base yet

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

It's supposed to be somewhere out in the Senora Desert but there isn't much to go by besides them turning up in arms smuggling missions, I've seen a couple purse snatchers that have the same model as the Aztecas though.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:31 AM

It's supposed to be somewhere out in the Senora Desert but there isn't much to go by besides them turning up in arms smuggling missions, I've seen a couple purse snatchers that have the same model as the Aztecas though.

hopefully we can find them in the city

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:36 AM Edited by The Made Man, 22 September 2013 - 05:37 AM.

@DODI3OG

Those are Aztecas(most of them).

Trust me.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users