Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

You can find the Armenians in the La Puerta Scrapyard

OvaKillerCams_Si
  • OvaKillerCams_Si

Mr.Cheech

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

@themademan im new at this bare with me. Do you have a twitter or some type of messenger? i went to your profile but i could not find an inbox.

OvaKillerCams_Si
  • OvaKillerCams_Si

Mr.Cheech

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:57 PM

@themadeMan I have been studying Gta Gangs since i could remember, i once started a blog on facebook that was like a news blog that came out with different news (our documentation and surveillance) on gang activity in GTA, from places were gang activity is seen and even deadly shoot outs with rivals or police. Ive come across a lot of things in this gta5 other than what you have already mentioned which i think is great and an awesome idea! I love the idea of your gang database. And would like to assist with a facebook news blog if i manage to make the page sometime today.i have started noticing that in some certain locations for ex. I Was crusing through the El Rancho Housing Projects Vago territory and as I stood across the st. I took out my phone and recorded the ambient inside the projects, something that can get you killed easily anywhere in the real and fake world of gaming lol but i noticed out of the usual members that are re spawning as soldiers, there happened to be an older gentlemen within the group that stood out as a boss? capo? Maybe a cartel leader hanging out with the vagos after a long day of negotiations, and he just happens to stop at the projects to see how his money is coming along....its crazy i saw him literally with some vagos in a cut all the way in the back in the middle of the complex where the cut is at....2 buildings block all image of what is outside of the projects and iam convinced that their operating a trap house back there. MADEMAN lmk what we can do man you got something very good goin on here.!! Sorry for the #noob in me...ive always been fascinated by gtaforums in still doing research and educating myself on how to use it better.

Mariam_Jankowski
  • Mariam_Jankowski

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:46 AM Edited by Mariam_Jankowski, 20 July 2015 - 07:52 AM.

Try moving all your posts to the OP.

The Vagos are confirmed to be in Vespucci Beach, as well. IT was confirmed in the 2nd mission.
Do they really wear blue or you've just mistaken them of wearing such colors?
AFAIK, they also wear red.

Also, it's Marabunta Grande, not Mara Bunta. You can see the letters M and G on their faces.

Before Repossession- Vagos will spawn at Vespucci Beach

After Repossession- Marabunta Grande will spawn at Vespucci Beach. I noticed MG will typically spawn on the staircase (near the gate) at night after the 2nd mission. If they do not spawn the first time, lose sight of the staircase then return and MG will always be there. 

k1w02a.jpg

They can also been seen other places at Vespucci Beach.

35k1n6f.jpg

Mariam_Jankowski
  • Mariam_Jankowski

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:20 AM

I do not know if these have been answered but here are so more vehicles for the OP

Ballas vehicles: Oracle
Manana
Buccaneer
Tornado

Vagos vehicles: Peyote
Emperor
BMX
Cavalcade
Rancher XL

Aztecas vehicles: Karin Rebel
Vapid Sadler
Vulcar Ingot
Karin Sultan

Marabunta Grande vehicles: Rebel
Manana
Tornado
Peyote
Emperor

ShadowCola
  • ShadowCola

Paleto Pride.

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:42 PM

Great topic. Also note that the Vagos can be seen at a plant in Cypress Flats and are just as big in numbers as they are in the Rancho Projects. 

Shite
  • Shite

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:33 PM

On the smgerling missions with Trevor there is a Salvador gang but I'm sure they are just mara but they have different models they have totoos on there faced and they ware blue but some ware black bandanas they could be the Aztecs models

ThaJackelin920
  • ThaJackelin920

thinking the unthinkable

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:47 AM

All the gangs have been discovered and there is nothing interesting to talk about

ComptonKid
  • ComptonKid

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:45 AM

DONT go south Of the street just above carson ave... and ye around that area,,,, jus north rancho i hung around fo a while and saw them.. they some damn ruthless motherf*ckers tho... always comin up on yo car and tryna fight you

I NEED A MAP OF SOUTH LOS SANSANTOS WITH EVER STREET NAME I KNOW THERE IS MORE THEN SHOWN

DONT go south Of the street just above carson ave... and ye around that area,,,, jus north rancho i hung around fo a while and saw them.. they some damn ruthless motherf*ckers tho... always comin up on yo car and tryna fight you

I NEED A MAP OF SOUTH LOS SANSANTOS WITH EVER STREET NAME I KNOW THERE IS MORE THEN SHOWN
Oh and the east side were Aztecs chill at in north ranco every type of tags

Killuminati69
  • Killuminati69

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

On the street at Vespucci Beach where you did an early mission with the Vagos, go with Franklin at nighttime.
Before I had seen a Hispanic gang wearing blue who pretty much shot on sight after going and parking a car near them, after parking a guy in a blue bandana if I remember right, came to the driver side of the car near the window and shot Franklin then.
They could have been the Mara Bunta or whatever they are called gang that wears Blue that is located in El Burro Heights as well.
Speaking of that gang, if you go down that one street near the tattoo shop in El Burro Heights or Eastern LS, you will see Hispanic gangs who wear blue and usually have face tattoos who at the daytime tell you to leave, and at night shoot or fight almost on sight as well.

Hello everyone and welcome to the official GTA 5 gang database. Here we examine/research the gangs of GTA 5 so everyone can have an easier time finding and identifying the gangs of GTA 5. Before we even begin. I need YOU guys help. All help is needed. I encourage everyone who would like to contribute to create a Rockstar Social club account and link it to your PSN or Xbox live account. Its easy and simple. Reason why is to take photos of gangs, upload them to your RSC and then post them here. If there is a gang you think is completely unknown to people. PLEASE take a photo of that gang is show us the photo...PLEASE! One time when I character switched to Michael. Michael was in a restaurant(outside one), somewhere in Northern LS. They were some type of Mafia gang. I was picking with them and they all attacked. I did not know which gang they were, but only if I took a photo of them. This is why it is important to take PHOTOS of UNKNOWN gangs! So we can examine them. I will be updating the OP a lot due to people adding info. So PLEASE people help out a lot. Again if there is a gang that no one knows about then SHOW us that gang...Also help out with gang cars, turfs, colors,etc. Much of it would be appreciated. :)

Anyways...

Families
YMPl5R6.jpg

1LbcsA9.jpg

Enemies:
Ballas and Vagos

Color: Green

Other Colors: Red, Silver, Black.

Turf: Strawberry and Chamberlain Hills

Vehicles: BMX, Buffalo, Emperor, Manana, Tornado
Bucanneer

The Families can easily be identified by their obvious Green attire.

Ballas
kmppEY1.jpg
W4dFquU.jpg
0_0.jpg

Enemies: Families and Vagos

Color: Purple

Other colors: White and black

Turf: Strawberry and Davis

Vehicles: ?
Felon
Peyote
0_0.jpg

Ballas can be easily indentified by their obviously purple attire. Ballas are very dangerous. If you walk into their hood(especially Grove Street) dressed in rival gang colors, tattoos or haircuts. You will be asked to leave, not following that order will get your ass in a gun fight...So stay STRAPPED!!!!

Vagos
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Enemies: Mara Bunta, Families and Ballas

Turf: Rancho
Vespucci Beach

Color: Yellow

Other colors: Light blue, black and brown

Vehicles: ?

Vagos can easily be identified by their mostly yellow attire. Vagos are extremely dangerous. Sometimes more or less than the Ballas. They are always in large numbers. So before when you start sh*t with them. Wearing any anti(other gang) stuff(tattoos,colors,hair) will get you negative responds from them, eventually starting a shootout. So becarefu. They're almost always large in numbers,

Continued...

Which is the street gang wearing trousers and having facial tattoos? Like, I found them in the north end of the L.S river, and they were im huge numbers and started attacking Trevor though I didn't attack them.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users