Photo

The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

880 replies to this topic
OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

it's not a drug deal happening it's a car show also they're not aztecas, it's mara bunta grande gangsters, you can tell them apart cause mbg's have on navy blue mostly though the aztecas wear a light blue aqua color and there aren't that many npc skins for their gang it's maybe one or two and the rest are madeup of generic vagos gangsters.

A lone Azteca can be found robbing a woman in one of the random events in paleto bay.

shock3608
  • shock3608

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:47 AM

What gang is this?

0_0.jpg

Tese ate the guys I'm talking about always help each other in fist fights ec

i was playing as T and saw the guy on the left walking i pick a fight with him T said O THOUH GUY hitning his in a gang when we were fight guys that look almost the same came to his side  i shot them and famliy merbers came after me to me i think these guys are they own gang or famliy merbers becuse when i fight them famliy merbers come to they aid sometimes this however does not mean they are famliy merbers becuse when i fight balles and go into vago tuef they fight me also

• OvaKillerCams_Si likes this

shock3608
  • shock3608

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

@mademan can you detail where on the map that restaurant is where you saw the Armenians?

I really cant be specific but it was an outdoor restaurant. The restaurant was in Northern LS in the nice areas. When I switched to Michael he was just eating there. Again it was an outdoor restaurant which you had to go in. I'll try to look for it.

Also I can find that trailer park gang you were talking about.

i know the restaurant your taking about i found no mafia guys BUT i think they is a gang there when playing as T i hit this guy and then a other came after me hours late i did the same thing and 3 guys off bikes came after me i they mustbe some bike gang in the area i do not have live yet so i can not post pics

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

idk how lamar had that strap that time...

jdogk3403
  • jdogk3403

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:26 AM

Hey guys i found this African american gang in El buerro heights. i saw these 5 black dudes standing by a house 3 of them were wearing black hoodies and the other 2 were wearing white t shirts. i approached them as Franklin and the guy said better get out of are hood are were going to gun your ass. So i hit the guy in the face and they pulled out pistols and i think the 1 had a shotgun and i just drove out of there because there was like 15 of them at the time. Now i know there is also a Salvadoran gang that has turf in El buerro heights as well. I'm just wondering if they are rivals with the gang or something.

A-Wax8
  • A-Wax8

Geah

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

Hey guys i found this African american gang in El buerro heights. i saw these 5 black dudes standing by a house 3 of them were wearing black hoodies and the other 2 were wearing white t shirts. i approached them as Franklin and the guy said better get out of are hood are were going to gun your ass. So i hit the guy in the face and they pulled out pistols and i think the 1 had a shotgun and i just drove out of there because there was like 15 of them at the time. Now i know there is also a Salvadoran gang that has turf in El buerro heights as well. I'm just wondering if they are rivals with the gang or something.

there is no black gang in el burro heights

jdogk3403
  • jdogk3403

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

Yes there is. Drive around the neighborhood and in one of the houses you will see 4 or 5 black dudes hanging out. Most of them wear hoodies. Look carefully

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

I'm not sure if someone said this. Didn't see it in the first post... The Ballas drives Ballers.

Didn't see any vehicles in their column.

Peck R. Wood
  • Peck R. Wood

rural crime lord & pastor

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:46 AM

Armenians can be found driving around industrial La Puerta

Gucci Flip Flops
  • Gucci Flip Flops

zooted to boolin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:10 AM Edited by Straight Up Menace, 08 February 2014 - 06:11 AM.

Maybe you should add vehicles in Vagos is Vapid Peyote, DeClasse Tornado, and Albany Manana as seen in Story mode, it will spawn there. There all yellow customized and limo tint windows but be careful with trying to steal it will kill you with huge force as their "territory"   

A-Wax8
  • A-Wax8

Geah

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

Yes there is. Drive around the neighborhood and in one of the houses you will see 4 or 5 black dudes hanging out. Most of them wear hoodies. Look carefully

can you be more exact please? which street? only gang presence in el burro heights is marabunta grande as far as I know

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

He's talking about the crackheads opposite the mara bunte road. In my experience they never pull guns so I wouldn't call them a gang,
  • A-Wax8 likes this

Peck R. Wood
  • Peck R. Wood

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

Armenians shot at me once I hit their car whil drinving on the freeway.
There were more of them in other cars jammed behind me and it turned into Iraq real quick. Great.
  • OvaKillerCams_Si likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:29 PM

0_0.jpg

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:35 AM Edited by rex3456, 13 March 2014 - 07:43 AM.

i think i might have found a secretive or unknown gang in mirror park i was playing as franklin and i walked down the streets and bumped into some guy and he said " bitch im connected to something los muertos " and i told him to f*ck off as franklin and he ran up behind me and punched me in the back of the head then 2 hours later i was walking down the street in mirror park i bumped into another person and he said " watch it i roll with the dogs bitch " could these be 2 uknown gangs that dont appear on the streets

Tempahrelapse
  • Tempahrelapse

Bacon Made From Pey'j

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:01 AM

I think you've covered all the gangs except rednecks (not sure if they have an alternative name.) As majority of the gangs you've mentioned all appear in gang attack.

As for Rockstar they could add some more gangs that actually exist in Los Angelese.

First being a Cambodian and South East Asian Street gangs (under the name Da Nang Boyz.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nthezRqTlBU

Second being the Russian Mafiya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nVhau-Dgfs

And add a couple more bikie gangs.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

I think you've covered all the gangs except rednecks (not sure if they have an alternative name.) As majority of the gangs you've mentioned all appear in gang attack.

As for Rockstar they could add some more gangs that actually exist in Los Angelese.

First being a Cambodian and South East Asian Street gangs (under the name Da Nang Boyz.)

http://gtaforums.com...ang-dlc-for-vo/

then support this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:48 AM

For those who dont believe these are Aztecas compare and f*cking contrast!!!

Aztecas in Ranco:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Aztecas from Trevors Mission:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I think we solved the mystery.  :cool:

@Deacon Bosco

Nah...And please dont spoil. :)

D-N-A
  • D-N-A

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

Great Topic!

I'd love there to be an organized Black Mafia gang in the game. I know it's not realistic but it would be damn cool...

It would be very realistic. You have the BMF (even though most are locked up, they were as organized as they come), The Council run by Nicky Barnes, 69 Mob, The Young Boys Inc, Muslim Mafia in Philly and the GD's in Chi Town (organized outfit with street gang branches to control territory while they run operations.) So yeah, *G.I. Joe voice* The More You Know! lol

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

I remember there at least used to be a Hispanic gang near the Vagos turf, but weren't Vagos. Mostly because you could stand near them and flip them off a few times and only get in a fist fight with them. That would lead to this gang thunderdoming you, until the police got close and you had to hide from a wanted level. I'm not sure if they were Aztecas, or Mara Bunte Grande. 

• pilscy likes this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:01 PM

Do gang members carry more than just pistols in SP now ? These pics are showing that they do.

A-Wax8
  • A-Wax8

Geah

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

these are only pictures from a mission, sadly

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

these are only pictures from a mission, sadly

Ok I should have known better

• pilscy likes this

KO-CHiNG
  • KO-CHiNG

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:30 PM

Yowww..

Try using creator and start a capture. In the capture menu u can choose "actors". All the gangs and members are put in as a option to defend objects or areas. You can look m all up in the creator. The areas though are not to find in creator 😉👊

Tempahrelapse
  • Tempahrelapse

Bacon Made From Pey'j

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:39 AM

I hate to break it to you guys, but I'm pretty sure, there is only one cartel. The only reason I say this, is (if I remember correctly), there is only one cartel that you can chose to spawn, in the gta online level creator. Then again I don't think you can spawn the professionals in the level editor (I might be wrong with that).

It's a shame would have been good to have seen the Russian Mob, an islander street gang, angels of death and a Cambodian street gang

FemaleAvatar
  • FemaleAvatar

Mrs. Wall, JK, LOL

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:27 AM

Here is a List of all of the gangs known so far:

The Families
The Lost MC
Ballas
Los Santos Vagos
Trevor Philips Enterprises
Varrios Los Aztecas
Marabunta Grande
O'Neil Brothers
The Professionals
Los Santos Triads
Rednecks
Armenian Mob
Madrazo Cartel
Gambetti crime family
Kkangpae
Civil Border Patrol
Bonelli Mob
The Hippies(The Hippies are a possible gang in Grand Theft Auto V who may be involved in the drug trade.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by OGLuke, 31 July 2014 - 07:00 PM.

Here is a List of all of the gangs known so far:

The Families V
The Lost MC V
Ballas V
Los Santos Vagos V
Trevor Philips Enterprises
Varrios Los Aztecas V
Marabunta Grande V
O'Neil Brothers V
The Professionals
Los Santos Triads V
Rednecks V
Armenian Mob V
Madrazo Cartel V
Gambetti crime family
Kkangpae V
Civil Border Patrol
Bonelli Mob
The Hippies(The Hippies are a possible gang in Grand Theft Auto V who may be involved in the drug trade.

The Altruist Cult V

there are a lot of known criminal organizations and street gangs with in GTA V and in san andreas, I marked a red V by the gangs that can be found and provoked into a shoot out.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

Anyone knows if the Armenians have any street presence outside of the scrapyard?  I heard someone say they also spawn in Little Seoul? Can they be found driving somewhere?

Peck R. Wood
  • Peck R. Wood

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:24 AM

the rednecks are not a gang, it's an umbrella term for loosely associated and disorganized groups made of blaine county locals.

I'll be a broken record, but the devs could have made them play a larger role in both SP and side activities as well.

Every time you do some gunrunning activity with Trevor, he's always fighting of latino gangs.

the hippies? where?

the armenians can be found driving around the streets and turnpikes around las puerta. it's rare but I've seen them.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:31 AM

Epsilon Program members, if you count Michael finding the truck in the first mission, and the armed guards in business suits in the last mission..that Michael can take the money.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users