The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

878 replies to this topic
Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:18 AM

I really hope the upcoming DLC will be about gangs!!

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

Me too. That's the only think that can reignite my interest in this game right now. 

Brixoe
  • Brixoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

Me too. That's the only think that can reignite my interest in this game right now.

Imagine they put an insane gang war to happen in LS and your on the Families side and its your mission to get so much territory as possible and then they add like alot of more gangs.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

Imagine they put an insane gang war to happen in LS and your on the Families side and its your mission to get so much territory as possible and then they add like alot of more gangs.

no way.. takin turfs is unrealistic unless you mexican :D jokes but taking turf like that is unrealistic as a motherf*cker

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

no way.. takin turfs is unrealistic unless you mexican :D jokes but taking turf like that is unrealistic as a motherf*cker

Yup! You can't take over turfs. But you can take over hangouts TEMPORARILY. You can outnumber other gangs at some specific spots, but nobody can kill ALL OF THEM single-handedly.

I want to hear more about the OGs, the Vagos and the Aztecas and the uprising of the Marabunta Grande.

I want to see Salvadoran Varrio Aztecas members as well 'cause I think they're beased off of the 18 - a multi-ethnic gang.

• pilscy likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:13 PM Edited by pilscy, 11 December 2013 - 04:13 PM.

www.youtube.com/embed/kfzrQGU6jhM Rockstar sells a perfect dream on how Franklin shoulda been in this trailer /// especially the first 30 secs.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

Yang is that you dodieog? M18 vato??

But yeah IMO

Vagos- f13
Marabunta grande- ms13 with a hint of avenues
Aztecas- 18st all the way

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

Yup! You can't take over turfs. But you can take over hangouts TEMPORARILY. You can outnumber other gangs at some specific spots, but nobody can kill ALL OF THEM single-handedly.

I want to hear more about the OGs, the Vagos and the Aztecas and the uprising of the Marabunta Grande.

I want to see Salvadoran Varrio Aztecas members as well 'cause I think they're beased off of the 18 - a multi-ethnic gang.

In GTASA i never took over all the territories on purpose. IT was to keep the other gangs in the game.

@mrright.. I honestly wanna see vagos and Mara go at it dawg lol...

@Official General ... we're in the same boat when it comes to hopes for future DLC. Im hoping rockstar just adds more gangs/cliques /// shootouts happen more /// territories become active /// robberies /// HOMIE RECRUIT OPTION (LIKE CHOP HAS IT)

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

0_0.jpg

We Outcheaaa

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

We was out her banging... lamar actually had a strap and vagos dun him

0_0.jpg

• Troublesome96_ and tmac165 like this

jackcraig549
  • jackcraig549

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

Did you know if you went as Franklin with 1 or 2 stars police to the Famillies gang's turf, the gangstas will shoot at the police helping you escape but if you went with 3 stars or above they would run away.

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

Maybe some of them are Salvadorean but you can't tell :p

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

Lamar got taken down like a f*cking dog! I hope you got your revenge, Franklin.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:04 AM Edited by Official General, 21 December 2013 - 02:04 AM.

0_0.jpg

We Outcheaaa

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

How did you get this to happen with Lamar being strapped ?

• XFVG4 likes this

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:42 AM

Found another gang, not sure if this has been found before, but to the right of the redwood lights track and behind the prison there is a farm. There is gang members there, they speak Spanish, so I'm guessing they're another cartel? Thoughts?

XFVG4
  • XFVG4

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:44 AM

Found another gang, not sure if this has been found before, but to the right of the redwood lights track and behind the prison there is a farm. There is gang members there, they speak Spanish, so I'm guessing they're another cartel? Thoughts?

they marabunta grande.. in the blue? If they in blue then they are MaraBunta Grande, if they are in blue and located at the weed farm?

• autotheftgrand likes this

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

No, they're not marabunte. There's. long stretch of road going past the redwood lights track to the east, off that road is a farm. They're was about 6 fat guys, they look like the 'ogs' that hang out with the vagos. Trevor said to them 'you're only tough in your little gang' then they shot at me, check it out..

XFVG4
  • XFVG4

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:59 AM

0_0.jpg

We Outcheaaa

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

How did you get this to happen with Lamar being strapped ?

yeah this. I can never seem to get lamar to get out his strap??

@autotheftgrand. The Lost MC? 

is the place called La Fuenta Bianca? if so then they are the Madrazo Cartel

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:08 AM

No, I'm aware of all the gangs. It's to the north of la fuente blanca, just south of the prison, between the redwood lights track and the freeway. I'll try and get some pictures when im home..

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:30 AM

they should also have a prison dlc, why did they put it in if you can't even enter?

XFVG4
  • XFVG4

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:31 AM

Yeah try get some pictures because i honestly have no idea who you are on about?

Hardcore Savage
  • Hardcore Savage

Realest nigga on the forum tho

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:31 AM

No, I'm aware of all the gangs. It's to the north of la fuente blanca, just south of the prison, between the redwood lights track and the freeway. I'll try and get some pictures when im home..

I think I know who you're talking about. Some nameless dudes. They also spawn in Rancho but they don't hang with the Vagos. Probably the older squad...

XFVG4
  • XFVG4

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

I think I know who you're talking about. Some nameless dudes. They also spawn in Rancho but they don't hang with the Vagos. Probably the older squad...

ahh them old fat dudes that you see by the APTS in rancho? they only fight no guns or nothing in rancho?

Hardcore Savage
  • Hardcore Savage

Realest nigga on the forum tho

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

ahh them old fat dudes that you see by the APTS in rancho? they only fight no guns or nothing in rancho?

Yeah, I think he might be talking about them.

I don't know if they use guns or not. I did a drive-by on them once and they didn't get to shoot back, lmfao

XFVG4
  • XFVG4

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

Yeah, I think he might be talking about them.

I don't know if they use guns or not. I did a drive-by on them once and they didn't get to shoot back, lmfao

aha, where abouts are they located, i will try find them when i go back inside and play

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

They definitely use guns. Directly south of the prison, north of la fuente blanca, east of the redwood lights track, west of the wind farm. Located off the dirt road is a farm. Can't really explain it any better than that..
  • Chorizombie likes this

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

It's the same farm where the lost biker needs a ride if you go as franklin or Michael.
Just went there and it was fat rednecks this time, must be different spawns. They definitely spoke Spanish last time though..

XFVG4
  • XFVG4

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

AH! Is it that farm where the Rat Loader is?

jackcraig549
  • jackcraig549

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

Could somebody please put these gang's turfs on a map so that I can find them? I really don't know these turf locations such as rancho and La Fuent Blanca - I have no idea where that is.

Brixoe
  • Brixoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

Hey, I found a new location where the Aztecas is at. Just go there when it starts to get dark :) 

BeG6txACIAAI4DL.png

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

There is a drug deal taking place there at night between Aztecas, with a lot of cars and gang members, right?

I just saw the Korean Mob when I robbed a Gas Station in Little Seoul, they came after me, but that was the only time I saw them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users