Photo

The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

864 replies to this topic
mr. libs
  • mr. libs

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

relax guys some of us like to role play in GTA V.

haven't seen any new gangs but they removed some gangs in GTA online, no MBG or Aztecas. Still searching for the hipster group but there might be one as I've had a white nerd pull out a gun in La Puerta down by the marina.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

i jus wanted the pjs in rancho to have a black gang dominant in them.. they is the nickersons

It was always eses in those pjs though going back to the days of El Corona. We called it Nixon Gardens. Back in the 90's it was Aztecas then Vagos after the Vagos took over the Aztecas hoods in South LS. I see what you're saying though, my hood had pjs, Rollin Heights had pjs, Front Yards had pjs, Vagos had pjs, Seville Boulevard Families had pjs, and Kilo Trays had pjs. There used to be PJs all over South and East LS. We called em Nixon Gardens, Emperor Courts, Jeffrey-Downey Crystal Gardens, Rancho San Padre, Pueblo Del Rivera, Estes Courts, and Playa Del Seville. That's when sh*t was grimy. The young boys out here now too young to know about the 90's LS project back when "to live and die in LS" was more than a song, it was a way of life.

Matter of fact, the first man I ever killed was a Front Yard Balla from Jeffrey Downey-Crystal Garden pjs in Idlewood. And I remember back in the 90's, every time I went to Estes Courts down the block from the Highland Swapmeet in East Los Santos, the Front Yards used to camp out at the entrance and make you fight your way out. That area became even wilder in my game in 1994 after the Rollin Heights from Pueblo Del Rivera PJs killed Tyson, the little brother of OG Rich from Front Yard Ballas. You don't get that kind of action nowadays in the 2000's.

to those that said there is no Italian mafia, there is. but its more like real life, where the LA Family is basically no more and NY guys picked up what they can. But the Italian Mafia from what ive seen is all mission based, there maybe house that they spawn at.

Spoiler

I think Chicago took over the West Coast mafia, not New York.

lol dude.....it's just a game.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

@ carmelo

Lol I can understand why you think he's strange, but.....

I think Double OG just likes to roleplay bro, nuttin wrong wid that. He's just a bit to deep into it that's all. I did that roleplay stuff myself in GTA IV many times. I used to role play a gang war in North Holland between Playboy X's loyal followers and Dwayne's boys, after I killed Playboy X. 

@ Everyone else

Where are the Aztecas in West Vinewood ? Show me that sh*t man. I've only seen them in East Los Santos and sometimes Rancho.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

@ carmelo

Lol I can understand why you think he's strange, but.....

I think Double OG just likes to roleplay bro, nuttin wrong wid that. He's just a bit to deep into it that's all. I did that roleplay stuff myself in GTA IV many times. I used to role play a gang war in North Holland between Playboy X's loyal followers and Dwayne's boys, after I killed Playboy X. 

@ Everyone else

Where are the Aztecas in West Vinewood ? Show me that sh*t man. I've only seen them in East Los Santos and sometimes Rancho.

lol fair enough, I find it funny more than anything, but yeah if thats what he wants to do then it's up to him.

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by TheR3MAK3R, 18 October 2013 - 10:39 PM.

@ made man yeah  homie cartels would mash up the russians lol... alot of people like but f*ck the hell out of the russian mafia LOL! people think they are most dangerous people on earth! HAHAHAH obviously never heard of cartels... them vatos f*ck your sh*t up

russians are sh*t compared to cartels

Dude,the russian mafia,It's over all possible countries.Solntsevskaya Bratva(Solntsevskaya Brotherhood),are traficating most

of the weapons for mexican cartels,and some of the afro gangs like ''bloods''.

They maybe not win a fight but no one can,win without the nomber one weapon ak47 :)

The most of the gangs use.The other thing Is that,many gangs In US,Europe,buying ak's from them.

Russians are more like bussinesmans,not actually gang.

They selling coke,amphets,weapons,people trafic,prostututes and more like this.They have connections with Italian Mafia,Cosa Nostra,Some Cartels,Irish And British Mobs,Armenian,

Albanian,Triads,Yakuza.Most of Europe,All Inside US,Africa,Middle East and etc. :)

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

@ made man yeah  homie cartels would mash up the russians lol... alot of people like but f*ck the hell out of the russian mafia LOL! people think they are most dangerous people on earth! HAHAHAH obviously never heard of cartels... them vatos f*ck your sh*t up

russians are sh*t compared to cartels

Dude,the russian mafia,It's over all possible countries.Solntsevskaya Bratva(Solntsevskaya Brotherhood),are traficating most

of the weapons for mexican cartels,and some of the afro gangs like ''bloods''.

They maybe not win a fight but no one can,win without the nomber one weapon ak47 :)

The most of the gangs use.The other thing Is that,many gangs In US,Europe,buying ak's from them.

Russians are more like bussinesmans,not actually gang.

They selling coke,amphets,weapons,people trafic,prostututes and more like this.They have connections with Italian Mafia,Cosa Nostra,Some Cartels,Irish And British Mobs,Armenian,

Albanian,Triads,Yakuza.Most of Europe,All Inside US,Africa,Middle East and etc. :)

Actually I mean,after ''the fall of the wall'',they are everyweare.Maybe around 80%.I will say even In my country (Bulgaria) they are maybe 60%.

:)

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

@vietboi? huh? i aint claiming sh*t bro.. i was just saying that there is no need to be using disses like that on a gta forum and ye i know cartels hate each other...and you aint makin no sense? talking down to other races? ye some mexicans do... alot of mexicans do... alot of mexicans are racist to blacks.. especially in my city but saying i talk down to other races? f*ck you cabron! f*ck you! most of the f*cking people i talk to on here are black fool! im cool with anyone as long as they are cool with me.. and i got my f*cking facts right bro.. i was meaning cartels would beat russians as a whole if they were together... f*cking dumb ass motherf*cker.. f*ck you you stupid ass puto cono!

and ye criminal and capone are good... they real good.. i got them there because they good... and i spoke to them a few times and they cool as hell

1.you gonna cuss me out type in english Puta

2. You southren mexicans are the reason why there so many gangs out here with your rasicts asses ya fools should just go make a Mexican version of the KKK

3. Cartels would never band together because they're some greedy assholes right now its a multi sided war and if even one group/cartel won you really think its gonna be all good? Hella No a Gang leaders head is like a dicators if gonna be making all kinds of sh*t if you go agianst his ass and back to the topic about Cartels and Russians you really think Cartels can win? When the Russian if the one who supply ya with weapons if the US Govt or Triads ain't? What you got in your arsenal that can scare these cats? Small arm rifles? Rocket launchers Gold Bling out guns? OH PLEASE! Russians got something they known to have for awhile and they Submarines,Nuclear Warheads,helicopters and all kind of Surplus Russian weapons that will make the cartels fall down to its knees but Nuclear warhead is too much for ya and would had set of ww3 even if was wasted on ya cartels either way if i won't take dear on saying Russian mob would lose because Cartel would had lost thier one main connects for the guns they want unless the US Govt wanna play Arms trafficker agian and get rid thier surplus.

and if triads or LCN and accually get weapons ya accually need for a Full scale Ex Para Military gang war

-And you wanna keep this going i got all day here because i know my facts about the underworld since i visit vietnam and hong Kong.

For the Russians,i will be with you,you so right about them :)

LWE112
  • LWE112

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

every single gang in this game especially the chamberlain family are pussies once the police get around their turf...

• pilscy likes this

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Yeah,It's like that :)

don_pedro
  • don_pedro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

is it just me having problems finding the rancho aztecas never seen them! any hints?

I don`t think the aztecas have any turf, they probably only appear in the missions. Some latin gangbangers who seem to share the same models with aztecas from one of trevor`s missions hang sometimes just behind the hospital in Strawberry/Rancho but when I get in trouble with them they scream "LSV gang" or simply "Vagos" so I believe they can be some sort of a smaller vagos set but wearing blue/turquise

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

there is a new gang in gta online some sort of syndicate militia whatever you wanna call em.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:59 PM Edited by Official General, 19 October 2013 - 09:00 PM.

to those that said there is no Italian mafia, there is. but its more like real life, where the LA Family is basically no more and NY guys picked up what they can. But the Italian Mafia from what ive seen is all mission based, there maybe house that they spawn at.

Spoiler

Lool, that's like just THREE missions compared to GTA IV when practically half of the game's main storyline revolved around the Five Mafia Crime Families of Liberty City. The Mafia involvement in GTA V is of so little significance, that it's not even worth mentioning. 

• pilscy likes this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

there is a new gang in gta online some sort of syndicate militia whatever you wanna call em.

Really? Never played Online like that.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

there is aztecas in legion square too.. i was drivin thru and saw 2 chillin on the corner.. ran into a lot in cars too

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Are you guys,found something new :)

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:00 PM Edited by mr. libs, 20 November 2013 - 10:01 PM.

I've missed this thread :cry:

any new gang findings?

I'm still looking for those meddling hipsters lol.

Brixoe
  • Brixoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

Hey guys i have been enjoying reading this topic these past weeks and I want to help you guys so im going to drive around looking for new gangs in Vinewood's upperclass I saw some guys with suit and tie beating up a woman and then they left after. Didnt get any pictures rockstar snapmagic was down.

Brixoe
  • Brixoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

If any of you would like to communicate with me my YT is : hiBrixo (starting up GTA videos, thinking of an Gang video)

Xbox: oBrixo

Brixoe
  • Brixoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

I think theres maybe 2 new undiscovered gangs in Los Santos. All around in the North east slum I see graffitis and its either saying Code1 or SOLO its all around East Los Santos in La mesa where the train is.

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:08 PM Edited by pilscy, 08 December 2013 - 05:11 PM.

They Purple boys got to close to CGF turf

0_0.jpg

i didn't shoot, never had to never will... OG Status ..

0_0.jpg

That Lead to this

0_0.jpg

young homie made it far but not far enough. 

Kill mines, I kill yours... 

the next day homies caught this ni gga in the hood and outed him on the spot. (as you can see ya boy putting up his gun. but it was brutal dawg. head shot.)

0_0.jpg

But then The Nextday sh*t like this could happen..

0_0.jpg

Boldest n i gga i saw... OG was walking down grove str by his self to handle his business.

vatos be down the drain.

0_0.jpg

RARE random snapshot i got of myself.

0_0.jpg

LMAO

0_0.jpg

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

i was walking down that street where the tracks go in rancho? ye well on the north side of them.... there were a azteca walking down the street.. on the other side there was like 10 more... vagos aproached this azteca on his own and he started sh*t and they started blastin.. then the aztecas across the tracks were cappin off eses too.. then there was like 15 vagos-10aztecas and just shooting sh*t was hella crazy... pretty good too... i was about to go smash on the same vagos too lol

dammn  i wanna see this action homie. i usually used tha vagos near mara bunta for cover and protect online sometimes with bounties.. ppl don't even come thru there slipping. you should get pics brah

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

HERES HOW TO GET  A  BALLAS and FAMILIES shootout to happen.

pull out ur sniper. got to that corner gas station near the bushes and aim and look at a balla. They'll see and it'll go from there. try to keep ur map expanded so the guys would stay after you. USE cover, cus sometimes in ggas get hostile and use their cars. Get back across your turf in killer hills and watch your homies go at it. sometimes they win, sometimes they lose, sometimes it leads to more sh*t.

I do this and I watch with no cops after me.

Brixoe
  • Brixoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

Is it just me or have Ballas changed outfits to also wearing an basketball shirt with orange on 2 anyway, The blue and red guys walking around in Families territory is an Family Set same with the Ballas in the north territor of Ballas theres also an oter Set with other models.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

Damn where this thread been haha.. been a while..

@pilscy... damn havent seen you in a while too vato... but yeah i know the aztecas was the best thing i seen because it was like irl f13 smashing on 18... 

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:49 PM

@mrright yeah homie been chillin cause rockstar hasn't really been updating sp besides the beach bum dumb sh*t... anyway whats been good b?

recently I've been playin sp more cause gangs spawn

• mrrightt likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:08 PM

@mrright yeah homie been chillin cause rockstar hasn't really been updating sp besides the beach bum dumb sh*t... anyway whats been good b?

recently I've been playin sp more cause gangs spawn

yeah i feel you.. im still finding new sh*t everyday in the sp... i mainly go f*ck with the vagos in rancho just piss them vatos off... 

ahah you live in l.a dont you? you know i just been doing the same sh*t i do everyday...

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

@mrright  nah b lol Bahamas, I b gangbangin on all the gangs. I'm startin to cause more turf wars now with my sniper

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

yeah i know now haha..you meaning real life or in game? in game i just go round all the hoods...smash on them vatos

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

It rarely happens but sometimes a pedestrian will pull a gun on you

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

Lmao @mrright. in game homie... but yeah the sniper in game is definitely the easiest way to see a shootout between two gangs without getting the cops on u

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users