Photo

The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

870 replies to this topic
carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

Are the guys that have DIABLO on they shirt Marabunta??

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by Chorizombie, 29 September 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Hey Libs heres those pics of the old fat dudes by themselves0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

But i dont think they're a different gang man. They are almost always hanging with the Vagos, I think theyre Vagos OGs

i think they maybe og's of the vagos

Thanks for taking the time to get these pics, your probably right as well but they do appear in arms smuggling missions too.

Yeah, man, it's true, they show up in trucks when smuggling the firearms with Trevor, and they are supposed to be Aztecas, go check it, I've also seen another fat old mexican man in a dirty white sleevless shirt aswell with them on those missions. We need to clarify that asap, as people has reported they are chilling with vagos, but in Trevor's missions, Oscar says they are Aztecas. When I first saw them I thought they were Aztecas who got involved with a cartel,as they don't sport any of the chicano clothing.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

@carmelo yeah they are

@General... just like on the roads in between that crazy vagos street in east l.s and the mara street..

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:06 AM Edited by DODI3OG, 30 September 2013 - 06:07 AM.

More Crip photos for you, my homies from different 'hoods. :D

I found these guys exactly in front of Frankie's home, just like those "Crips" I've found a long time ago.

The weird thing is that Frankie's calling them "homies" and vice versa.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

It seems like they rep with with a specific Basketball/baseball team/s, just like the Families and the Ballas.

They seem to sport blue and red.

IDK if that other gangster in red that I've posted before reps with them, too.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

in the first pic... the guy with the black tee is families... i have only seen the red wearing ones  in STRAWBERRY.. could just be a color that strawberry based families wear?

TheTaterTot
  • TheTaterTot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

Could be right there, mrright (:p).

I wonder if they're the Chamberlain Gangster's younger squad? Like Davis are the baby gangsters, maybe these guys are too. Associates or just the young kids in the gang etc.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:48 PM Edited by The Made Man, 30 September 2013 - 01:52 PM.

@DODI

Did they act like a gang? Like pulling out guns?

@mrright

Yeah you're right. The guy with the black tee is Families.

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

@DODI

Did they act like a gang? Like pulling out guns?

They called me "homie".

I haven't tried picking a fight with them, yet - without cover; out in the open - 'cause I'm not so familiar with the controls of the PS3 controller. I might try tomorrow, though.

Tek9blaster
  • Tek9blaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

is it just me having problems finding the rancho aztecas never seen them! any hints?

necknyc
  • necknyc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

is it just me having problems finding the rancho aztecas never seen them! any hints?

Yeah, I've never seen them in any of the suggested spots.  I guess it depends on the situation.

Tek9blaster
  • Tek9blaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:48 AM Edited by Tek9blaster, 02 October 2013 - 10:11 AM.

Yeah, I've never seen them in any of the suggested spots.  I guess it depends on the situation.

new update saw one member punched him 5 cars roll up about 12 members jumped me as trevor hardest gave ive fought after mara bunta

my guess its a random psawn between them vagos and old guys

got families to follow me to aztecas still allies it seems were not hostile infact killed me together

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

The Vagos are tied in with the Mexican Drug Cartels. When Cartel gunmen came after me as Michael in Rancho, the Vago gang members there blasted at me on their orders. 

Tek9blaster
  • Tek9blaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Aztecas definatley random spawn will post pics later

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Did anyone check if the gangs can be found on the streets in GTA Online?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by mr. libs, 02 October 2013 - 05:27 PM.

Did anyone check if the gangs can be found on the streets in GTA Online?

they're still there.

I went back to where that nerdy guy pulled a gun on me in La Puerta and messed with some similar looking peds but they all ran away cowards.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 02 October 2013 - 06:20 PM.

I remember back when I played SA, I rollplayed with some Mexican prison gang called Mexican Familia/La Ese that all the Vagos in Surestes/Southeastern San Andreas rolled under, and a prison gang called La Raza Familia that all the Rifas and Mexicans in Noroestes/Northwestern San Andreas ran under after T-Bone died and Loco Syndicate broke up. Thinking about bringing back Mexican Familia for GTA 5 since Rockstar never named any Mexican prison gangs because SOMEBODY gotta be over Vagos, Aztecas, and Mara since it's too many of them. I see more Eses hanging in groups in 2013 then I see Ballas/Families, back in 1992/1993 we was more equal in numbers with Eses but it's like the Mexicans are the only ones who maintained power from 92/93 to 13, you even see a bunch of "for rent" signs in Families hoods as if niggas is moving out. Families/Ballas presence just don't fell the same as it was.

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:00 AM Edited by DODI3OG, 03 October 2013 - 02:08 PM.

Aztecas members after a botched drug deal around Raton Canyon.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Scoob_McSmuck
  • Scoob_McSmuck

La Primera Lives

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

Has anyone figured out where the rival families set hangs out at? I'm thinking Rock* just put one giant families gang in the game and the rivalry is just in-game lore or something.

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

Some members of the Aztecas can be found in West Vinewood, as well.

IIRC, Mrright said that 18 members' presence in West Hollywood is very significant.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

Good job everyone! Especially on the Aztecas. I still need to  take pics of that cult gang.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

any new findings?

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

IIRC, Mrright said that 18 members' presence in West Hollywood is very significant.

18 are f*cking everywhere vato...

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 10 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

Where in West Vinewood are Aztecas? Are they on the streets or in the alleys? Because I notice that a lot of these new millennium bangers in LS are low key "alley cats" hiding from LSPD, whereas in the early 90's we were more brazen and flamboyant, more people wore bandanas, we were always hanging out ready to kill or be killed at any moment. Ahhhhh the 90's. Well, back to topic the only Mexican gang I've ever seen in Vinewood is the Maras and that's East Vinewood. They hang out on the banks of the LS River at the northern most point of the river underneath Bridge Street, but not the actual streets. Imma go look for Aztecas in Vinewood if yall tell me the street.

JTaylor
  • JTaylor

Nickerson Gardens Nigga you know the bricks

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

man vagos on some racist sh*t man.. i was just parked up in the pjs on my phone when i heard gun shots.. looked to see who was getting blasted at then see them niggas is bustin at me!

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

said to be a Russian gang somewhere in Los Santos and hipsters.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Where in West Vinewood are Aztecas? Are they on the streets or in the alleys? Because I notice that a lot of these new millennium bangers in LS are low key "alley cats" hiding from LSPD, whereas in the early 90's we were more brazen and flamboyant, more people wore bandanas, we were always hanging out ready to kill or be killed at any moment. Ahhhhh the 90's. Well, back to topic the only Mexican gang I've ever seen in Vinewood is the Maras and that's East Vinewood. They hang out on the banks of the LS River at the northern most point of the river underneath Bridge Street, but not the actual streets. Imma go look for Aztecas in Vinewood if yall tell me the street.

lol why do you talk like you're actually in the game?

• hazard619 and D-N-A like this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

to those that said there is no Italian mafia, there is. but its more like real life, where the LA Family is basically no more and NY guys picked up what they can. But the Italian Mafia from what ive seen is all mission based, there maybe house that they spawn at.

Spoiler

JTaylor
  • JTaylor

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

i jus wanted the pjs in rancho to have a black gang dominant in them.. they is the nickersons

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:43 PM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 10 October 2013 - 09:52 PM.

i jus wanted the pjs in rancho to have a black gang dominant in them.. they is the nickersons

It was always eses in those pjs though going back to the days of El Corona. We called it Nixon Gardens. Back in the 90's it was Aztecas then Vagos after the Vagos took over the Aztecas hoods in South LS. I see what you're saying though, my hood had pjs, Rollin Heights had pjs, Front Yards had pjs, Vagos had pjs, Seville Boulevard Families had pjs, and Kilo Trays had pjs. There used to be PJs all over South and East LS. We called em Nixon Gardens, Emperor Courts, Jeffrey-Downey Crystal Gardens, Rancho San Padre, Pueblo Del Rivera, Estes Courts, and Playa Del Seville. That's when sh*t was grimy. The young boys out here now too young to know about the 90's LS project back when "to live and die in LS" was more than a song, it was a way of life.

Matter of fact, the first man I ever killed was a Front Yard Balla from Jeffrey Downey-Crystal Garden pjs in Idlewood. And I remember back in the 90's, every time I went to Estes Courts down the block from the Highland Swapmeet in East Los Santos, the Front Yards used to camp out at the entrance and make you fight your way out. That area became even wilder in my game in 1994 after the Rollin Heights from Pueblo Del Rivera PJs killed Tyson, the little brother of OG Rich from Front Yard Ballas. You don't get that kind of action nowadays in the 2000's.

to those that said there is no Italian mafia, there is. but its more like real life, where the LA Family is basically no more and NY guys picked up what they can. But the Italian Mafia from what ive seen is all mission based, there maybe house that they spawn at.

Spoiler

I think Chicago took over the West Coast mafia, not New York.

JTaylor
  • JTaylor

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

DoubleOGjohnson.. nigga the hell you talking bout? n.g should never have no eses in them.. nickersons in nigga tuf! all the hunnas... its blacks that control all the pjs in watts... imperials.. jordans.. nickersons.. eses run pjs up in east l.a

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users