The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

864 replies to this topic
Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:12 AM

@Muramasa

Awesome pics mate. I saw the guys with the ties before not ever again. They were saying somthing Gangnam lol. They look awesome. I Tried to find those guys again but just cant find those apartments again. Where exactly did you find the triads and Koreans?

@ Mr.libs

Where is this hotel located where the Lost hang out???

its in sandy shores same place where the countryside gang shootout occurs.

An where is that?

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:14 AM Edited by carmelo3, 27 September 2013 - 06:14 AM.

2qrztdd.jpg

Anyone know what gang this is?

They hang out on the LS river at night, never been down to get a closer look. I just by chance saw them chilling out and took a pic.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

@Muramasa

Awesome pics mate. I saw the guys with the ties before not ever again. They were saying somthing Gangnam lol. They look awesome. I Tried to find those guys again but just cant find those apartments again. Where exactly did you find the triads and Koreans?

@ Mr.libs

Where is this hotel located where the Lost hang out???

its in sandy shores same place where the countryside gang shootout occurs.

An where is that?

look for a los santos customs icon in sandy shores and travel to it. The motel is the building closest to it, meant to say motel.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

2qrztdd.jpg

They hang out on the LS river at night, never been down to get a closer look. I just by chance saw them chilling out and took a pic.

Azteca or Mara bunta Grande. Where was this. can you be more exact. Is it in East lost santos or in South?

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

2qrztdd.jpg

that is marabunta there known for hanging out on the LS river in east los santos

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

2qrztdd.jpg

Azteca or Mara bunta Grande. Where was this. can you be more exact. Is it in East lost santos or in South?

This was on the Capital Boulevard bridge on the borders of East LS and Strawberry.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

Some crazy gang related sh*t that happened to me.

I was out in Los Santos county, zipping down the great ocean highway. Then I see a number of red blips on the radar, went to check it out and it was a secluded lil car park just off the highway with a load of dead bodies scattered around. Two mexican gangs (cartels im assuming) just had a shootout over a deal and it left them all dead. One of them was still alive and said "they"took the money down the hill, I went down and took it from another dying guy but he said I'll regret it. I took it anyway and went on my way, next thing I know I've got two red blips chasing and shooting at me, so I figure I'll pull over into the next highway stop station I see and take care of them there. So I do just that, jump out my car, take cover and wait for them to arrive. They arrive and all of a sudden all these hillbilly/rednecks who were just loitering at the station run out and start shooting at the Mexicans that were chasing me. I'm taking cover just watching them have this huge gun fight in the middle of the highway but then I think to myself screw this and jump in my car and hightail it out of there while the rednecks are taking care of the Mexicans for me. Escaped with $25,000.

It was so dynamic it was incredible to watch/be apart of.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:01 AM Edited by Sebor, 27 September 2013 - 09:03 AM.

I was out in Los Santos county, zipping down the great ocean highway. Then I see a number of red blips on the radar, went to check it out and it was a secluded lil car park just off the highway with a load of dead bodies scattered around. Two mexican gangs (cartels im assuming) just had a shootout over a deal and it left them all dead. One of them was still alive and said "they"took the money down the hill, I went down and took it from another dying guy but he said I'll regret it. I took it anyway and went on my way, next thing I know I've got two red blips chasing and shooting at me, so I figure I'll pull over into the next highway stop station I see and take care of them there. So I do just that, jump out my car, take cover and wait for them to arrive. They arrive and all of a sudden all these hillbilly/rednecks who were just loitering at the station run out and start shooting at the Mexicans that were chasing me. I'm taking cover just watching them have this huge gun fight in the middle of the highway but then I think to myself screw this and jump in my car and hightail it out of there while the rednecks are taking care of the Mexicans for me. Escaped with $25,000.

That sounds so awesome. Where was this Station? I am just trying to find all the gang territories.

@ rex. I had no idea the Mara's had any other turf in East los santos besides that one street. This is great. There is a lot more gang territory then initially thought.

I just witnessed a gang shoot out between vagos and Ballas. Vagos one. It was at the traintracks. Coolest part however was that this car run in to the train in panick and somehow got on fire. THe woman in side run out on fire and started to roll on the floor. It was just epic bullets flying everywhere, people dieing, people on fire, cars exploding train racing in between.

I wish there were more moments like that.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by Official General, 27 September 2013 - 02:46 PM.

@  Sebor

How did that gang shoot out between the Vagos and Ballas start ? Did you ignite it yourself, or was it random ?

Today, while playing as Michael, I started a Ballas vs Families shootout in between Chamberlain and Davis, it was sick. Bullets went everywhere, looked like a real LA gang gun battle. 

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:16 PM Edited by mrrightt, 27 September 2013 - 03:16 PM.

they got some sets f*cked up on this game... 

lets say that the cgf were based on the jungle stones... then that could make the grove ballas based on 40s... they big rivals in l,a... but there are gangsters in the jungles? A crip gang? in deep blood turf?! but they got the rivalry with vagos and ballas in rancho right...

f13 and ecc

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

That sounds so awesome. Where was this Station? I am just trying to find all the gang territories.

@ rex. I had no idea the Mara's had any other turf in East los santos besides that one street. This is great. There is a lot more gang territory then initially thought.

I just witnessed a gang shoot out between vagos and Ballas. Vagos one. It was at the traintracks. Coolest part however was that this car run in to the train in panick and somehow got on fire. THe woman in side run out on fire and started to roll on the floor. It was just epic bullets flying everywhere, people dieing, people on fire, cars exploding train racing in between.

I wish there were more moments like that.

the marabunta also has territory in vespucci beach

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

anyone found any other gangs?

I might go snooping today might not but seriously I wish the gangs toted more than just 9mms. In GTAIV gangs had shotguns, uzis and the Russian Mob in hove beach brought along AK-47s than it got real nasty, I'm kind of hoping there will be DLC that brings back drug wars and gang wars this coming from a guy that used to despise DLC but it's the wave of the future I reckon.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

It was actually at Hookies, the place you can buy. And upon going back there I noticed it was actually the Lost that (unintentionally) had my back 

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

It was actually at Hookies, the place you can buy. And upon going back there I noticed it was actually the Lost that (unintentionally) had my back 

Ah yes I know the Lost has that turf. I was thinking you might have found anouther place where rednecks/Oneils gang has street presence/base. I found only one area where they have street presence which is near the clothing shop in harmony.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:54 PM Edited by Sebor, 27 September 2013 - 07:07 PM.

@Mr Libs

I went to that place but there was no lost there. However when I went back there I got a random event of someone stealing someones stuff. Quite regular so I am giving chase, they were in car. I am following this Van and hit right in to it. Then suddenly I notice the Lost Logo on the van and suddenly the back doors of the van open and two guys from the back of the van with AK's start firing on me and kill me lol. That was so unexpected and so epic lol. 

So yeah the lost definitely have something there.

@ Official General

The Vagos started it. I wasn't involved was just watching

@Everyone

Finally found the Aztecas where you guys said they were. Very few of them were armed though.

UPDATE

I found a new type of gang (at least variation). I jacked this Dirt cross bike and suddenly I get two other dirt bikes who are shooting at me. I take Cover somewhere and kill them. Picture here: http://rsg.ms/18we0Eh

This was right in front of the Sandy shore hospital. Could these guys be Trevors gang? They are different from the Redneck ranchers/hillbillie gangs: http://rsg.ms/15Qgj6F who are all fat and they are also different from Oneils gang which you can see here: http://rsg.ms/15Qg4Zm

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by carmelo3, 27 September 2013 - 07:15 PM.

Yeah they maybe a different set of rednecks.

I had an altercation with two rednecks at a petrol station on the Route 68 highway.

I pulled up to use the vending machine (as Michael) as I was at half health. As I approached two of them started talking sh*t and then one of them swung for me as I was using the vending machine.

So I backed out my pistol and shot him in the shoulder, had no supressor so I got a wanted level. But when I shot him the other one ran off and no back up arrived.

So @Sebor I think there are two sets of rednecks, ones that are armed and more aggressive (the ones you just told us about) and another group of them that will just talk sh*t, attack you but run off as soon as you draw a gun/shoot.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

i know a way to find the aztecas in south l.s STRAIGHT away no waiting or nuthin.. jus walk a certain path and they all there ALWAYS

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

i know a way to find the aztecas in south l.s STRAIGHT away no waiting or nuthin.. jus walk a certain path and they all there ALWAYS

Would help if you could share the location :-/

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by mr. libs, 27 September 2013 - 07:54 PM.

hillbillies gang from arms smuggling spawn at the sawmill on Mount Chilliad

HB_zps1a153485.jpg HB2_zps9c421eef.jpg

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

spawn at the SC hospital... on the map there is a passage to the left of you when you spawn... go down it... and cross the road and go to the apts across the road and there SHOULD be aztecas there everytime.. there has been with me so far...

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

and just around that general area dont go south of the apts though... just stay around there and they are EVERYWHERE

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

how are you guys posting those pics, i'm having problems with snapmatic.  :(

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

with uploading pics to rockstar social club? It might be down.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

with uploading pics to rockstar social club? It might be down.

yea  :(

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

Seems the hillbillie gang has lots of turf. You can find them at a few ranches, the scrapyard and now also the sawmill. There is definitely 2 redneck gangs: Oneils gang and the hillbillies. But the guys I got in a fight with on there dirtbikes were different again.

I should it is awesome how many dangerous areas there are. you can get in a gun fight pretty much anywhere. only the rich neighbours hoods and Downtown in LS seems to be safe (except Verspucci). I don't think there is any other gangs out there but I do think we have quite a few more turfs/bases to discover...

We just really need to map it!

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

e6t3jk.jpg

These got they hood on smash.

All you gotta do is walk past them and instantly they throwing they set up, pulling guns out etc.

2i8bpep.jpg

Makeshift shrine in their hood as well

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by mr. libs, 27 September 2013 - 10:14 PM.

Bolingbroke Prisoners

prisongang_zpsc0f9bbd9.jpgprisongang2_zps49ccd99b.jpg La Eme?

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:24 PM Edited by Sebor, 27 September 2013 - 11:25 PM.

@mr Libs.

How did you get in there? I was driving past the prison and suddenly this car starts ramming me. I get out its a prisoner. I guess he escaped and I brushed his car and so he starting following me.

I had the random event with the lost happen again. This time instead of ramming them I just put a stick bomb on their truck and blew them up. Then 4 more bikers came on 2 bikes awesome shoot out and I returned the money. They were basically robbing this liqueur store.

I noticed a lot of the random events are location based (not all) so when you by pass that motel there is a good chance that random event pops up. Here a few picture: http://rsg.ms/18wXQL3

http://rsg.ms/18wXVhO

http://rsg.ms/18wXZhp

http://rsg.ms/18wXXpX

I also was attacked by one of oneils gang just in front of the hospital. I jacked his car and he shot at me. So maybe those dirt bikers with guns were also Oneils gang. Picture: http://rsg.ms/18wYeZN

I also had the shootout happen in the desert, the drug deal gone wrong event. It was near hookies at the highway bit more north. Pretty awesome but the guys killed me before I could get away.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

@Mr.libs... damn i dont know they would be more mm looking... but if they are.. then r* have answered my prayers... we got good gta surenos... then now we could have La eMe.... sh*t.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by Sebor, 27 September 2013 - 11:32 PM.

I found Juice from SOA (sons of Anarchy): http://rsg.ms/18wYDf0http://rsg.ms/18wYLLr

I also saw a motorbike cop: http://rsg.ms/18wYOaa has anyone been chased by these guys yet? I din't think they were in the game until I saw this guy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users