870 replies to this topic
rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

my reaction too some of the people in this thread thiking they know gangs

39641612.jpg

Lol i ain't a Net banger if thats your opinion i know people from the bay area and i got family that know some and became some

saying you claim a gang what gang wah ching viet boyz asian boyz

lol when i said i claim that? Because i never said about being in a gang i said in my agurment to him i said i have beef with them over my school years arite? so your are not being correct here.

well fighting over gangs and stuff and bitching about you got beef with them over the internet so childish you got beef with them say it to there face not on a gaming forum god sounding like a 12 year old

So that between me and that individual thats a net banger Gaming fourms or not idiots gonna be idiots people gonna be people your opinion is clear you think i am a idiot.. And you coming outta the blue saying i am from a gang is even more ridiculous then me actting childish to another childish idiot don't you think?

lol you sir are the idiot because you came on here and starting acting 12 and bitching about how you got beef with mexican people honestly no one in this thread gives a sh*t if you got beef with them take you're crying ass to another forum and talk about it there and and you are an idiot thats not my opinion thats the truth

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by vietboi2, 27 September 2013 - 12:29 AM.

39641612.jpg

Lol i ain't a Net banger if thats your opinion i know people from the bay area and i got family that know some and became some

lol when i said i claim that? Because i never said about being in a gang i said in my agurment to him i said i have beef with them over my school years arite? so your are not being correct here.

well fighting over gangs and stuff and bitching about you got beef with them over the internet so childish you got beef with them say it to there face not on a gaming forum god sounding like a 12 year old

So that between me and that individual thats a net banger Gaming fourms or not idiots gonna be idiots people gonna be people your opinion is clear you think i am a idiot.. And you coming outta the blue saying i am from a gang is even more ridiculous then me actting childish to another childish idiot don't you think?

lol you sir are the idiot because you came on here and starting acting 12 and bitching about how you got beef with mexican people honestly no one in this thread gives a sh*t if you got beef with them take you're crying ass to another forum and talk about it there and and you are an idiot thats not my opinion thats the truth

LOL thanks for giving you desc of your opinion since you can't properly write a sentence.Judging from your colorful choice of words i am guess your in middle school by you keep repeating 12 year old this 12 year old that cry baby this cry baby that my fault you don't live near a ghetto child my fault your parents buy you everything -must be great being spoiled by the way and you can be come a Internet police on when people cussing each other out on the internet,But great job having no life jumping on to other people conversation.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

I'm not even going to read these arguments... Just chill man.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:31 AM

39641612.jpg

LOL thanks for giving you desc of your opinion since you can't properly write a sentence.Judging from your colorful choice of words i am guess your in middle school by you keep repeating 12 year old this 12 year old that cry baby this cry baby that my fault you don't live near a ghetto child my fault your parents buy you everything -must be great being spoiled by the way and you can be come a Internet police on when people cussing each other out on the internet,But great job having no life jumping on to other people conversation.

lol actually imy 21 and im just sick and tired of people fighting over dumb stuff on a forum that is meant for gaming not for saying you got beef with people because of you're school

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

39641612.jpg

no life lol im going in the military after christmas and you say i have no life lol im just no going to say anything any more because you're comments are so dumb

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

I'm not even going to read these arguments... Just chill man.

i am chill its just i get annoyed and kinda mad when people come on this forum which is meant for gta 5 and start saying they got beef with some one because of there school years

Epsimrove
  • Epsimrove

Forest Stalker

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:54 AM Edited by Epsimrove, 27 September 2013 - 12:57 AM.

Mara Bunta are based on the Salvadoran MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha), so it would make sense that they have ties with the Mexican cartel given their history.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:56 AM

Mara Bunta are based on the Salvadoran MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) so it would make sense that they have ties with the Mexican cartel as well.

yes it would they have territory in east los santos and vespucci beach

Muramasa1794
  • Muramasa1794

1st lieutenant of Yamaguchi

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

0_0.jpgBeen around Little Seoul for a second and already spotted the Korean Mob. It was this guy and two other old looking guys wearing dress shirts and ties. Long story short had a huge gun fight with them lol. I knew they were korean because of some terms they were speaking in. I saw them around night.

0_0.jpgNow the young looking guys right here are DEFINITELY Chinese. I just got near them and they were getting pissed and swearing at me in Chinese. 

My conclusion is the older looking guys who dress sharp are the "Khangpae" or Korean Mob. Whereas the younger asians are the Chinese Triads. So to fix the confusion of the asian gangs, The Korean Mob and Triads share Little Seoul as territory.

A side note as well, in the mission where you have to save Michael from the triads in the Abattoir. The enemies in that mission was clearly the young asians in the pic above. 

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

0_0.jpgBeen around Little Seoul for a second and already spotted the Korean Mob. It was this guy and two other old looking guys wearing dress shirts and ties. Long story short had a huge gun fight with them lol. I knew they were korean because of some terms they were speaking in. I saw them around night.

0_0.jpgNow the young looking guys right here are DEFINITELY Chinese. I just got near them and they were getting pissed and swearing at me in Chinese. 

My conclusion is the older looking guys who dress sharp are the "Khangpae" or Korean Mob. Whereas the younger asians are the Chinese Triads. So to fix the confusion of the asian gangs, The Korean Mob and Triads share Little Seoul as territory.

A side note as well, in the mission where you have to save Michael from the triads in the Abattoir. The enemies in that mission was clearly the young asians in the pic above. 

they also hang out in another spot in little seoul its around the corner from that spot i seen some of the older members hanging out there

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:11 AM Edited by vietboi2, 27 September 2013 - 01:15 AM.

There was a side mission in the Hen club or something that Kpangpe was shooting infront of the club and you had to kill them all but they dress in black jackets and looks alittle older

@Rex3456 Oh,f*ck off there you go with that dumb sh*t agian if i am so dumb why am i getting a UC Davis Transfer letter for being a Tech Engineer you sh*turd for a brain and gratz on getting in to the armed forces just know you gonna be deployed soon.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

There was a side mission in the Hen club or something that Kpangpe was shooting infront of the club and you had to kill them all but they dress in black jackets and looks alittle older

@Rex3456 Oh,f*ck off there you go with that dumb sh*t agian if i am so dumb why am i getting a UC Davis Transfer letter for being a Tech Engineer you sh*turd for a brain and gratz on getting in to the armed forces just know you gonna be deployed soon.

i know i want to get deployed serve my country

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

Its gonna be a bitch you know friend in 11th marines and he came back shellshocked

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

im canadian so im joining the canadian forces dont know where i will get deployed yet

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:32 AM Edited by vietboi2, 27 September 2013 - 01:33 AM.

im canadian so im joining the canadian forces dont know where i will get deployed yet 

oh so your in those forces i heard that you guys  are support forces ain't they? but i doubt you gonna get deployed yet unless US start another war

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

Its gonna be a bitch you know friend in 11th marines and he came back shellshocked

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

oh so your in those forces i heard that you guys  are support forces ain't they? but i doubt you gonna get deployed yet unless US start another war

there not really support forces we sent 3000 troops to afghanistan and suffered the 3rd most fatalities out of every country we had 158 killed we were there since 2002

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

there not really support forces we sent 3000 troops to afghanistan and suffered the 3rd most fatalities out of every country we had 158 killed we were there since 2002

But ain't ya pose to go home now because alot countries with drew thier forces

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

we withdrew our troops from afghanistan in 2011 except for 550 troops who are there to train afghan troops and police

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

we withdrew our troops from afghanistan in 2011 except for 550 troops who are there to train afghan troops and police

The f*ck? Ain't that pose to be US Army and Marines job?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by mr. libs, 27 September 2013 - 01:44 AM.

I was in Little Seoul just playing around with no cops and fired a few bullets and got the Koreans agro with me well long story short the older Korean mobsters turned their guns and fired on the younger Koreans it was a blood bath but always is when you're a gangster.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

I was in Little Seoul just playing around with no cops and fired a few bullets and got the Koreans agro with me well long story short the older Korean mobsters turned their guns and fired on the younger Koreans it was a blood bath but always is when you're a gangster.

There are triads and Koreans in Little Seoul its like what happen when ballas cross the gas station near fourm drive you see families start shoot them up.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

There are triads and Koreans in Little Seoul its like what happen when ballas cross the gas station near fourm drive you see families start shoot them up.

yeah I saw that today what I did to trigger a ballad vs families fight is shoot across the tracks with a sniper rifle this made the families pissed off and they came over into ballas turf and sh*t got popping

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

yeah I saw that today what I did to trigger a ballad vs families fight is shoot across the tracks with a sniper rifle this made the families pissed off and they came over into ballas turf and sh*t got popping

nice i never seen that but i seen vagos vs ballas vagos walked all over them

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

i walked by a member of the families and when of them said something about OG johnson does that reference maybe carl johnson or his brother sweet

Muramasa1794
  • Muramasa1794

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

Chinese Triads of Little Seoul:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The "Khangpae" or Korean Mob of Little Seoul:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:24 AM Edited by Sebor, 27 September 2013 - 04:25 AM.

@Muramasa

Awesome pics mate. I saw the guys with the ties before not ever again. They were saying somthing Gangnam lol. They look awesome. I Tried to find those guys again but just cant find those apartments again. Where exactly did you find the triads and Koreans?

@ Mr.libs

Where is this hotel located where the Lost hang out???

Muramasa1794
  • Muramasa1794

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:27 AM

@Muramasa

Awesome pics mate. I saw the guys with the ties before not ever again. They were saying somthing Gangnam lol. They look awesome. I Tried to find those guys again but just cant find those apartments again. Where exactly did you find the triads and Koreans?

They kept spawning at the same area at different intervals. Normally at that apartment in front steps. For some reason, the Koreans mostly spawn at night, and the Triads at day. The Koreans and Chinese also sometimes spawn at that gate area where the korean dude in the white suit is standing at in the above photo. 

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:18 AM

@Muramasa

@ Mr.libs

Where is this hotel located where the Lost hang out???

its in sandy shores same place where the countryside gang shootout occurs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users