870 replies to this topic
The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

The "Crips".

http://gtaforums.com...-are-they-from/

They can also be found at Carson Ave., around Davis.

There's also the "Bloods" w/c can be found around that strip club in Strawberry and around Davis, as well.

How do you know they cant just be sets of either the Families or Ballas? And do they shoot at you if you pull your gun on them??

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:41 AM Edited by DODI3OG, 26 September 2013 - 12:41 AM.

About the Koreans and Triads, try replaying that mission when Michael was kidnapped by the Triads. That's the only way to know w/c models the Triads were REALLY using.

We can't really tell w/c is w/c if we're just to judge by the way they spawn 'cause the model sets could belong to only one gang.

AFAIK, there are 3-4 model sets for each gang.

Those model sets have different heads, clothes...

We can't really tell w/c are the Triads and Koreans among those model sets just like we can't tell w/c are Aztecas, Vagos, and Marabunta - apart from the way they dress, tattoos, colors - 'cause they come from the same region.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

The "Crips".

There's also the "Bloods" w/c can be found around that strip club in Strawberry and around Davis, as well.

How do you know they cant just be sets of either the Families or Ballas? And do they shoot at you if you pull your gun on them??

I've seen guys in red hanging out with each other(can't upload, signal's freakin' weak, ATM).

Just like what Mrright told me, they're all cowardly, just like the guys in blue. They could be some wannabes or some new gangs in town.

As of yet, I haven't encountered those guys. So, I can't listen to their conversation and find out what gang they're really from. My mom is watching TV, so you're gonna have to wait until 10pm, at least or you could do the community a favor. :)

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

@DODI

Good point bro. I didn't do that mission, but by replaying missions that how I knew which models were Aztecas and which were not.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

The "Crips".

I've seen guys in red hanging out with each other(can't upload, signal's freakin' weak, ATM).

Just like what Mrright told me, they're all cowardly, just like the guys in blue. They could be some wannabes or some new gangs in town.

As of yet, I haven't encountered those guys. So, I can't listen to their conversation and find out what gang they're really from. My mom is watching TV, so you're gonna have to wait until 10pm, at least or you could do the community a favor. :)

Take your time man. I doubt they're a gang. I think I seen them before.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

It's all well and good getting excited about this, but do these guys in blue actually have guns on them ? Did you see them pull out guns ? Because if not, they can't really be considered to be a gang. 

Just because they look and dress hood, it don't automatically make them a gang. If you can confirm that they are strapped with heat, then yeah you got a case. 

What gang is this?

0_0.jpg

now ive heard of a gang that wears red in the game either families or ballas, seems as there is some confusion as to which that might be, and no one seems to get a pic of them. But this is the first time ive ever heard or seen a gang wearing blue and someone happens to snap a picture! sh*t is crazy. unannounced to anyone a blue gang pops up in what looks like families turf?! wtf?! @feartheliving did you notice any particular hood they was bangin when u approached them?

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

@DODI

Good point bro. I didn't do that mission, but by replaying missions that how I knew which models were Aztecas and which were not.

This is how I got it in GTA 4(before I started modding it). Though, R* reused A LOT of models for different gangs.

Crip members wearing Bloods colors...

Also, don't you think R* had combined Marabunta's and Vagos' models for the Aztecas?

IDRKY, but I think they're lazy about giving Aztecas they're own identity; their own clothing.

Ortega wears the "2" Vagos clothe, other Aztecas wear Vagos and Marabunta clothes.

Heck, even D have the same jackets those Balla goons wear, the only unique article on him were his hats.

BTW, have you seen the Aztecas at Sandy Shores while Free Roaming?

They might be a "mission-only" gang, hence the lack of attention to their models.

(Sorry for the grammar, guys...Gunshots in my city...WAR...MORE THAN 2 WEEKS...TANKS..AIRSTRIKES...CANONS...)    [bratatatatatatat]     ZZZzz(-. o  ) | [BOOM!] (  o .o)zzzZZZZ

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

^^^

Nah I have not seen them in Sandy Shores. I believe Weezel News mentioned them and the Mara as Los Santos gangs in the Alamo sea drug wars with them including the Lost, Rednecks and cartels in it. They didnt mention Aztecas or Mara but just said Los Santos gangs. So the Aztecas are just a Los Santos gang.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:25 AM

^^^

Nah I have not seen them in Sandy Shores. I believe Weezel News mentioned them and the Mara as Los Santos gangs in the Alamo sea drug wars with them including the Lost, Rednecks and cartels in it. They didnt mention Aztecas or Mara but just said Los Santos gangs. So the Aztecas are just a Los Santos gang.

Have you seen Aztecas members with full-face tattoos?

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

^^^

Have you seen Aztecas members with full-face tattoos?

No, Azteca members do not spot a lot of tats. Especially not on their faces. Their looks are more like Vagos except their color is turquoise. 

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention that I'm up to the part where I cant go into LS, if I do the Mandrazo Cartel members will attack me. :p

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention that I'm up to the part where I cant go into LS, if I do the Mandrazo Cartel members will attack me. :p

yes they will send out hit squads when they sent them after me it looked like there was a mixture of mara bunta aztecas and cartel

mike_2621
  • mike_2621

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:54 AM Edited by mike_2621, 26 September 2013 - 01:56 AM.

so i punched this guy0_0.jpg

and this guy shot at me. 0_0.jpg

Any idea who they are? It was near the hospital, liqour store and apts where the vagos and Aztecas are at

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by The Made Man, 26 September 2013 - 02:00 AM.

yes they will send out hit squads when they sent them after me it looked like there was a mixture of mara bunta aztecas and cartel

Its pretty fun. :p

@mike

I swear I NEVER seen those gang models. Could either be Aztecas or possibly Vagos.

@Everyone

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention that I been found the crazy cult gang hideout. But I dont know how to F'ing enter their base!!! They shoot at me though. I cant enter through the gate or climb the mountain around it.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

so i punched this guy0_0.jpg

and this guy shot at me. 0_0.jpg

Any idea who they are? It was near the hospital, liqour store and apts where the vagos and Aztecas are at

could they be another drug cartel

mike_2621
  • mike_2621

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

I Think they older Vagos 0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:16 AM

^^^OG's probably.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

I seen a bunch of Lost MC members riding their choppers on a highway near the Zancudo river area. I chased and shot them down as Trevor.

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:25 AM Edited by Chorizombie, 26 September 2013 - 02:26 AM.

It wouldn't be out of reality that a Cartel uses former gang members for their operations, but I think Madrazo Cartel is more tied to Aztecas and or Marabuna (the ones with long hair), don't have any proof though. Also, when with Trevor doing the pick up drug smuggling, supposed Aztecas that attack me look nothing like the ones in the shootout at bar mission, they are way older and fat, they look around their 40's, but I can identify they are mexican by the classic cliche mexican moustache one of the fat ones has, check them when you do the Buggy Pickup Gun missions with Trevor, and when Oscar says that Aztecas are nearby or mentions them for that actual mission. Also, most of Aztecas members have hair, while Vagos are baldies (not all of them)

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

Its pretty fun. :p

@mike

I swear I NEVER seen those gang models. Could either be Aztecas or possibly Vagos.

@Everyone

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention that I been found the crazy cult gang hideout. But I dont know how to F'ing enter their base!!! They shoot at me though. I cant enter through the gate or climb the mountain around it.

When you stand in front of their gate walk around the wall to the right. Eventually you should come to a cliff where the wall stops. You should be able to get in through the fort there. I know I did but I might take you a few tries to get in.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

It's all well and good getting excited about this, but do these guys in blue actually have guns on them ? Did you see them pull out guns ? Because if not, they can't really be considered to be a gang. 

Just because they look and dress hood, it don't automatically make them a gang. If you can confirm that they are strapped with heat, then yeah you got a case. 

What gang is this?

0_0.jpg

now ive heard of a gang that wears red in the game either families or ballas, seems as there is some confusion as to which that might be, and no one seems to get a pic of them. But this is the first time ive ever heard or seen a gang wearing blue and someone happens to snap a picture! sh*t is crazy. unannounced to anyone a blue gang pops up in what looks like families turf?! wtf?! @feartheliving did you notice any particular hood they was bangin when u approached them?

Idk about those guys but the ones at the park that had a confrontation with Lamar did.

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by Mafioso86, 26 September 2013 - 03:32 AM.

I Think they older Vagos 0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

That's what I was thinking but my experience with the old fat guys is that while they hang out around there and will pick a fight with you if you press on them or mug them, they're never armed and once you pull a weapon they run away. I mean I see the Vagos around there chatting with random fat black ladies and bums so just talking to someone doesn't mean they are a member of the gang this time around. Now if you shoot one of them the nearby Vagos will attack you but they do that with any ped in their area. I actually blew up some Ballas with a carbomb on the border of Strawberry and Rancho and had all of the Vagos in the área appear on my radar as red blips. I dunno, I could be wrong but I think they're just supposed to be old chicano guys from the neighborhood, maybe retired gang members.

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

About the Koreans and Triads, try replaying that mission when Michael was kidnapped by the Triads. That's the only way to know w/c models the Triads were REALLY using.

We can't really tell w/c is w/c if we're just to judge by the way they spawn 'cause the model sets could belong to only one gang.

AFAIK, there are 3-4 model sets for each gang.

Those model sets have different heads, clothes...

We can't really tell w/c are the Triads and Koreans among those model sets just like we can't tell w/c are Aztecas, Vagos, and Marabunta - apart from the way they dress, tattoos, colors - 'cause they come from the same region.

You can tell. By the language they speak. I confirmed this two days ago. The old guys in the nice clothing and the young guys in the track suits that speak English and KOREAN are Kkangpae. The young guys with the long hair, fauxhawks and mustaches that speak only Chinese are Triads.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:13 AM

Guys check this picture out:

http://rsg.ms/16s4TbV

i ran in to these guys at the end of Franklins hood where the big road split is and if you continue you get in to grove street eventually.

I pulled my gun on them and they both started shooting. 

However I don't think these guys were part of a gang necessary. Think about it GTA always had Criminals, car thiefs, drug dealers, pimps that were violent and had weapons on them (especially in GTA SA). So could these 2 guys be pimps? In gta SA even some of the ghetto hookers had guns/knifes.

Also not all gang members are strapped. Go to Stab city for example over there none of the Lost have guns. Same with the families gang members at the hospital. However that does not mean they are not in a gang.

What do you guys think about the picture?

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:16 AM

We all kmow Trevor has his own gang, but when I went into a front owned by Trevor(the liquor store/methhouse) with Michael. I pointed my silencer at the cashier and he opened fire at me. I killed him though. Can people of Trevors gang possibly be found on the streets???

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

We all kmow Trevor has his own gang, but when I went into a front owned by Trevor(the liquor store/methhouse) with Michael. I pointed my silencer at the cashier and he opened fire at me. I killed him though. Can people of Trevors gang possibly be found on the streets???

Doubt it. Trevor has a real limited crew (a crew not a gang) and it seems he is the main/only enforcer so I doubt there is street presence.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

Some Vagos at Rancho

0_0.jpg

I'd bang this Vago woman! :D

0_0.jpg

Vagos?

0_0.jpg

Prolly some civies/innocents

0_0.jpg

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

More "Bloods"

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:30 AM Edited by The Made Man, 26 September 2013 - 07:31 AM.

Doubt it. Trevor has a real limited crew (a crew not a gang) and it seems he is the main/only enforcer so I doubt there is street presence.

He does have the chef and others. And he is really powerful in Sandy Shores. Who knows?

@DODI3OG

Did they shoot at you?

And these are regular people...

0_0.jpg

@Everyone

I found a new Lost MC base. Its the bar Hookies,

It seems the Lost are basically all around San Andreas. I'll post pics later.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

Bleeding "Blood Nigguh"

0_0.jpg        

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users