Try to.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

im going to look for russian mafia

Try to.

hopefully there is the russian mob im pretty sure real la has a big presence of russian mobsters

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:11 AM

The Aztecas capped me...:p

@Rex 

yeah.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

The Aztecas capped me... :p

@Rex 

yeah.

youre lucky that you actually found them i cant

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:17 AM

You just have to wait for them to spawn. Keep going back and forth.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

You just have to wait for them to spawn. Keep going back and forth.

it would of been better if rockstar made them have there own territory

mike_2621
  • mike_2621

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

I havent been able to see them either, so far its only been a bunch of Vagos and some Ballas

EseJoker_VLA_ 90
  • EseJoker_VLA_ 90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:39 AM

ey check this out G's..i just went cruising around looking where you vatos said the aztecas kicked it at..i checked the apts and everything and nada but once i got to rancho/davis ave there was a gang load of azteca homies posted up all over the street..they were always on the same street no matter what time for me..it's the street right behind the central los santos hospital..check these pics out eh..tells you a better picture of what im saying..just make sure you're on the street behind the hospital where you can see this hospital sign and you'll be there..

2rwav5v.jpg

35a3cz8.jpg

b9gkfl.jpg

2z65nco.jpg

50odvo.jpg

2poo11e.jpg

This the building they post up under..it's across the street from where the hospital is..same side just across the street..you'll see it 

2wqgb4y.jpg

mike_2621
  • mike_2621

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:41 AM Edited by mike_2621, 25 September 2013 - 05:52 AM.

Yea that haha good find homie

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

ey check this out G's..i just went cruising around looking where you vatos said the aztecas kicked it at..i checked the apts and everything and nada but once i got to rancho/davis ave there was a gang load of azteca homies posted up all over the street..they were always on the same street no matter what time for me..it's the street right behind the central los santos hospital..check these pics out eh..tells you a better picture of what im saying..just make sure you're on the street behind the hospital where you can see this hospital sign and you'll be there..

2rwav5v.jpg

35a3cz8.jpg

b9gkfl.jpg

2z65nco.jpg

50odvo.jpg

2poo11e.jpg

This the building they post up under..it's across the street from where the hospital is..same side just across the street..you'll see it 

2wqgb4y.jpg

Good job!!! :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

@Everyone

I'm just completed the mission

Spoiler

EseJoker_VLA_ 90
  • EseJoker_VLA_ 90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:55 AM Edited by EseJoker_VLA_ 90, 25 September 2013 - 05:56 AM.

2rwav5v.jpg

35a3cz8.jpg

b9gkfl.jpg

2z65nco.jpg

50odvo.jpg

2poo11e.jpg

2wqgb4y.jpg

@Everyone

Spoiler

can you confirm that they show up there for you aswell? because i turned on and off my ps3 three times and went back to the same spot and they were always there..so just want to make sure they are always there for everyone else aswell bro..

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

Thats what I'm doing right now bro. :)

Thats why I'm the GTA 5 gang detective.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:58 AM

So its building behind hospital? Am I correct? 

EseJoker_VLA_ 90
  • EseJoker_VLA_ 90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

yeah homes..ok you know how you spawn walking out of that hospital whenever you get killed? well on the other side of the hospital..the back side..you will see that street..you will see the sign on the hospital wall saying central los santos hospital..then the sidewalk with a few benches..well they stand/sit around those benches and across the street all over the sidewalk and under that building i posted they are there just posted

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

yeah homes..ok you know how you spawn walking out of that hospital whenever you get killed? well on the other side of the hospital..the back side..you will see that street..you will see the sign on the hospital wall saying central los santos hospital..then the sidewalk with a few benches..well they stand/sit around those benches and across the street all over the sidewalk and under that building i posted they are there just posted

Okay...  

Nothing so far. And the areas you're talking about is almost near the area we were talking about with the apt/liquor store.

EseJoker_VLA_ 90
  • EseJoker_VLA_ 90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:11 AM

damn i was afraid that was going to happen :/

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:13 AM

2wqgb4y.jpg

^^^I'm at that area. So far no gang activity.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

anybody find any organized crime groups like italian mafia or russian mafia

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

Hey Rex I think there is only 3 options for this to find any additional small time organized syndicates:

1. one check the port where the boats are for perhaps Russian mob. All though you might actually find more Armenian turfs instead its a good guess.

2. perhaps a cafe front owned by Italians/russians in the Northern parts of LS. Especially the North East side. Made Man mentioned he thought he saw a gang once at a cafe somewhere in northern LS in an outside cafe

3. one of the large houses could anywhere in northern LS could be owned by either cartel/mafia. perhaps checking these especially gated houses could lead you to some mafia's mansion. 

Just some tips nothing more...

@made Man: I am thinking you might want to add the merry water guys as their para military after all and act as a gang (beating up people over nothing, etc). Besides that the cult and a separate section for the rednecks (ranchers).

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

want a nice gang shootout? try the altruist cult hideout =) dozens of them with guns, and no police to interfere =)

milk drinker
  • milk drinker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

^^^Did they shoot at you and where are they located???

Didn't shoot, they were right outside Franklin's neighborhood and then there was a an encounter when switching to Franklin where he was holding Lamar off from fighting them. I suppose they could be part of the families, but I never see anyone in the Families wear blue. And they're black so I doubt they're in the Aztecs unless the Hispanics are looking for outside help to fight off the Vagos.

That happened to me but instead it was guys in red.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by Official General, 25 September 2013 - 11:12 AM.

Give the Italian Mafia a rest. You are not going to see any of that in Los Santos. Not just roaming around at least anyway. There is no Italian Mafia in LA, cannot see why they would put them roaming around in the game. 

Russians ? I'm not so sure, someone mentioned them on here before.  The closest thing to them in this game are the Armenians.

@ Made Man

Playing as Trevor, I found a group of Hispanic gang members hanging out in an alleyway in Vespucci Beach (the one where Franklin and Lamar battled some Vagos). They were dressed in blue, they looked like either Aztecas or Marabuntas, I was not sure which one. I started some sh*t with them and they were quick to blast at me, they even chased me down into the streets and looked for me. 

Tek9blaster
  • Tek9blaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

I still feel we should investigate those guys in blue , going to do it now

Enchilada
  • Enchilada

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by Enchilada, 25 September 2013 - 03:17 PM.

2rwav5v.jpg

35a3cz8.jpg

b9gkfl.jpg

2z65nco.jpg

50odvo.jpg

2poo11e.jpg

2wqgb4y.jpg

@Everyone

Spoiler

if you take a portrait of the ped, it should tell you on the caption what type of member they are

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:12 PM Edited by The Made Man, 25 September 2013 - 03:14 PM.

^^^No they're NOT!  Mara Bunta wears DARK blue and are heavily tattooed.  

Mara Bunta NEVER wears this type of shirt!

2z65nco.jpg

But Aztecas do(fAztecas from Trevors mission):

0_0.jpg

Poster mrright even confirmed they say Aztecas. Trust me I know a Azteca when I see one.

Enchilada
  • Enchilada

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:14 PM Edited by Enchilada, 25 September 2013 - 05:44 PM.

yeah had to edit my post. they look like randoms

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Confirmed: AZTECAS IN LS 

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

Give the Italian Mafia a rest. You are not going to see any of that in Los Santos. Not just roaming around at least anyway. There is no Italian Mafia in LA, cannot see why they would put them roaming around in the game. 

Russians ? I'm not so sure, someone mentioned them on here before.  The closest thing to them in this game are the Armenians.

@ Made Man

Playing as Trevor, I found a group of Hispanic gang members hanging out in an alleyway in Vespucci Beach (the one where Franklin and Lamar battled some Vagos). They were dressed in blue, they looked like either Aztecas or Marabuntas, I was not sure which one. I started some sh*t with them and they were quick to blast at me, they even chased me down into the streets and looked for me. 

That are Mara Bunta. Seen them there before.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

@Made man from page 16...

ye im always right vato! cuz im Mrrightt! haha.. but ye like there is f13 that control where i live... then there is crips like 5 blocks away... and that aint far when you think about it...

ye Florencia is biggest HISPANIC gang in l.a.... and numbers are still going up right now... and ye 18st is all about the numbers... wit 18 it aint got nuthin to do with race.... or with what anyone says... for them its about being the biggest... the strongest... so ye there is a LOT of black... white.... asian... etc members but they are predominately hispanic...

@SamyG... did you do that turf map? but ye like i jus said like 5 blocks away from where i live there is crips... the turfs touch each other.. there is one road that seperates two big rival gangs.... it should be like that with turf map

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

@ Made Man

look it up the los angeles crime family and you will see la has small mafia family

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

the mafia of southern cali is la eMe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users