879 replies to this topic
The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

@Rex

Yes. But again Aztecas will  not always spawn there, sometimes it will be Vagos.

@FearTheLiving

Doubt they're there own gang. Probably a set of the Families or just regular pedestrians. 

@mrright

YES!

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:25 AM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 25 September 2013 - 12:33 AM.

I haven't had much time to explore East LS a lot so I'll go soon and look for Marabunta. Im gonna make my own custom map and switch the street names around because the names in GTA V are weak as hell. I will swamp Innocence Blvd with Grove Street take it away from the Ballas since I put in TOO MUCH work in San Andreas for Ballsacks to be able to claim Grove Street. That sh*t is an insult to every homie who died in GTA SA for Grove Street Families. CJ's mother died on Grove Street, Sweet did time in jail for that name "Grove Street", CJ spent all of GTA SA protecting that name "Grove Street" so Im NOT letting Ballas have that name or street, f*ck that sh*t! That's our sh*t. Strawberry is switching to Ganton and Davis is switching to Idlewood. I REFUSE to be from a hood called "Strawberry", I put too much work in for Ganton for Rockstar to switch that sh*t to lame ass Strawberry. 

Then I'm switching Forum Drive to "Temple Drive" bringing back Temple Drive Families and switching Strawberry Ave to Seville Boulevard. All that lame ass "Chamberlain Families" and "Carsen Ave Families" bullsh*t has to go and Temple Drive/Seville Boulevard is coming back. Then Im gonna cut the Balla blocks up in Davis into 4 sections and bringing back Kilo Tray, Front Yards, Temple Drive, and Rollin Heights Ballas. Then Im switching Marabunta Grande's name to "Mara Salvaje" too since I don't like Marabunta either. I really don't like NONE of these new set names. f*ck that, Im customizing and changing my map and bringing my old 90's sh*t back. Niggas put in too much work in the 90's for them to switch our sh*t up while lame as Vinewood was able to return.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:27 AM

@Rex

Yes. But again Aztecas will  not always spawn there, sometimes it will be Vagos.

@FearTheLiving

Doubt they're there own gang. Probably a set of the Families or just regular pedestrians. 

@mrright

YES!

i just want to really find them because im going to get the gta 5 map off the internet and list all of the gang territories on it and put it on the forum but i dont know where they are so ya

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

@Rex

@FearTheLiving

@mrright

YES!

i just want to really find them because im going to get the gta 5 map off the internet and list all of the gang territories on it and put it on the forum but i dont know where they are so ya

Why don't someone teach me how to make a gang map.

How do you do it???

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

@Rex

@FearTheLiving

@mrright

YES!

How do you do it???

just look for a picture of the map online then use like microsoft paint or something and color the ares of the gangs on the map and put the names of the gangs that are there

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:38 AM

@Rex

@FearTheLiving

@mrright

YES!

How do you do it???

just look for a picture of the map online then use like microsoft paint or something and color the ares of the gangs on the map and put the names of the gangs that are there

Is Microsoft paint free?

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:49 AM

@Rex

@FearTheLiving

@mrright

YES!

How do you do it???

Is Microsoft paint free?

most pc's have a paint program in accessories menu

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:51 AM Edited by The Made Man, 25 September 2013 - 12:52 AM.

@rex

I'm using windows 8. Dont know where it is.

Edit:

Never mind found it.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

go to start menu all programs and accessories should be there

samyG
  • samyG

Uncivilized atheist looking to devour you when you're dead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

I haven't had much time to explore East LS a lot so I'll go soon and look for Marabunta. Im gonna make my own custom map and switch the street names around because the names in GTA V are weak as hell. I will swamp Innocence Blvd with Grove Street take it away from the Ballas since I put in TOO MUCH work in San Andreas for Ballsacks to be able to claim Grove Street. That sh*t is an insult to every homie who died in GTA SA for Grove Street Families. CJ's mother died on Grove Street, Sweet did time in jail for that name "Grove Street", CJ spent all of GTA SA protecting that name "Grove Street" so Im NOT letting Ballas have that name or street, f*ck that sh*t! That's our sh*t. Strawberry is switching to Ganton and Davis is switching to Idlewood. I REFUSE to be from a hood called "Strawberry", I put too much work in for Ganton for Rockstar to switch that sh*t to lame ass Strawberry. 

Then I'm switching Forum Drive to "Temple Drive" bringing back Temple Drive Families and switching Strawberry Ave to Seville Boulevard. All that lame ass "Chamberlain Families" and "Carsen Ave Families" bullsh*t has to go and Temple Drive/Seville Boulevard is coming back. Then Im gonna cut the Balla blocks up in Davis into 4 sections and bringing back Kilo Tray, Front Yards, Temple Drive, and Rollin Heights Ballas. Then Im switching Marabunta Grande's name to "Mara Salvaje" too since I don't like Marabunta either. I really don't like NONE of these new set names. f*ck that, Im customizing and changing my map and bringing my old 90's sh*t back. Niggas put in too much work in the 90's for them to switch our sh*t up while lame as Vinewood was able to return.

The f*ck is wrong with you?

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

To lazy to make a territory map. Someone else do it. Look at the turf locations I posted in the OP. Simple. I gave detailed gang locations in the OP.

Tek9blaster
  • Tek9blaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:16 AM

What gang is this?

0_0.jpg

Tese ate the guys I'm talking about always help each other in fist fights ect

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:19 AM Edited by The Made Man, 25 September 2013 - 01:21 AM.

I'm going to look for the cult gang. Where are they again???

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

the weird thing is in my game the ballas for some reason have moved into vago turf

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:21 AM Edited by The Made Man, 25 September 2013 - 01:21 AM.

Could Ballas vs Vagos be based off Crips vs F13?

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by Chorizombie, 25 September 2013 - 01:31 AM.

Just some info on the Madrazo Cartel henchmen, which is not really "A Cartel", it actually is a branch from some unknown Mexican cartel or group of cartels (for example the supercartel "Carteles Unidos) as Madrazo is said to function as a spokeman. Also "The Madrazo Cartel" henchmen or sicarios are based on several narcos from diferent mexican cartels, arrested by the mexican government, all of them wearing Polo type of shirts:

A+Polos.jpg

you can find them on Madrazo's house, they also hunt down Trevor and Michael when they enter Los Santos after certain mission that makes him mad on them. they all come in black or red SUV's jajaj

Also Oscar works for some unknown cartel IN MEXICO helping them with the guns crossing the border, but in San Andreas he says he's alone, only working with Trevor, he doesn't wear the Polo shirts though, he's dressed like a Sinaloan cartel member, hence the cowboy hat, flashy buttoned shirt, jeans and snakeskin boots

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

Could Ballas vs Vagos be based off Crips vs F13?

yes maybe but in my game there were 3 ballas hanging out in vagos turf and 2 vagos walked by and didnt do anything

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

@Made man i said this sh*t ages ago..

some balla sets near vagos shout E/S Balla gang... play on ECC... who are big f*ckin rivals wit f13..

well now they are f13 biggest crip rival... and that is why rancho is based on florence... there are crips in florence.. there are f13 in florence..

there are ballas in rancho... there are vagos in rancho... and not far from florence is the pdr projects that look a little bit like the rancho pjs

samyG
  • samyG

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

To lazy to make a territory map. Someone else do it. Look at the turf locations I posted in the OP. Simple. I gave detailed gang locations in the OP.

It's a rough cut, but how's this?
SouthLosSantosGangMaproughdraft_zps84bc9

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

It's a rough cut, but how's this?
SouthLosSantosGangMaproughdraft_zps84bc9

nice but it would be good to make it with all gangs like mara bunta aztecas where ever they are and lost mc

samyG
  • samyG

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

I just focused on South LS with that one.

Ekoms
  • Ekoms

LSLK

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

great job samyG! thats pinpoint accuracy... however i may be on to something for the OP. Not sure if i found Mara's or actual cartel. they wore different stuff. like dark blue bandannas and such. They were under a bridge in the LS River at night. North of El Burro Heights

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

I just focused on South LS with that one.

good job

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

it aint so blocky like that... its more f*cked up... like we got ballas in rancho... families and ballas in the centre ballas north of franklins crib... 

samyG
  • samyG

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

it aint so blocky like that... its more f*cked up... like we got ballas in rancho... families and ballas in the centre ballas north of franklins crib... 

I know, need more information on which block is occupied by what gang(s).

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

I know, need more information on which block is occupied by what gang(s).

in eas los santos there is vagos and mara bunta

criminal187
  • criminal187

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:00 AM

dude u know its just a game right? you are actually not a member of the families and u are not fighting ballas in real life so please stop

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

@Made man i said this sh*t ages ago..

some balla sets near vagos shout E/S Balla gang... play on ECC... who are big f*ckin rivals wit f13..

well now they are f13 biggest crip rival... and that is why rancho is based on florence... there are crips in florence.. there are f13 in florence..

there are ballas in rancho... there are vagos in rancho... and not far from florence is the pdr projects that look a little bit like the rancho pjs

I'm starting to agree more and more with you that Vagos are soley based off F13. F13 is the largest hispanic street gang. 18th street gang really has black and other non hispanic members.? You live in Cali you should know. :)

@SamyG

Thanks for the contribution. But sorry that turf map cant work.

1. Unlike GTA 4 the gang turfs are actually VERY mixed up. Like mrrright said you got Ballas in Rancho. Also you have both Triads and Koreans in Little Seoul. You have Families and Ballas in the same turfs. You have Aztecas and Vagos sharing the same turf. 

2. There are more gangs than that. 

This is why I have not bothered to make a turf map. Its TOO complicated and complex. More so than IV.

samyG
  • samyG

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

@The Made Man Yea, you're right. Much like in real life LA, gang turfs overlap.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

im going to look for russian mafia

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users