Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

@Ohheybro it always was families gsf were a SET of the FAMILIES

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

AND JUS HANG AROUND NORTH RANCHO AND YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SEE THEM! I just saw them again! SO HAPPY!

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

AND JUS HANG AROUND NORTH RANCHO AND YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SEE THEM! I just saw them again! SO HAPPY!

what part of north rancho near the impound lot where you tow cars or another spot

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

DONT go south Of the street just above carson ave... and ye around that area,,,, jus north rancho i hung around fo a while and saw them.. they some damn ruthless motherf*ckers tho... always comin up on yo car and tryna fight you

Tek9blaster
  • Tek9blaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

I've been seeing something I'm not sure of for a while, now in strawberry by the hospital a lot of the afroamericans are wearing blue w. Red , blue doorags blue shirts blue caps ect might be coincidence but am not fully certain

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

DONT go south Of the street just above carson ave... and ye around that area,,,, jus north rancho i hung around fo a while and saw them.. they some damn ruthless motherf*ckers tho... always comin up on yo car and tryna fight you

whats the street called or ave

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

dont go south of macdonald street

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

I've been seeing something I'm not sure of for a while, now in strawberry by the hospital a lot of the afroamericans are wearing blue w. Red , blue doorags blue shirts blue caps ect might be coincidence but am not fully certain

Are they armed?

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

so there on macdonald street

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

Here's a pick of the third type of Armenian...

0_0.jpg

I think mrright was asking about different sets of Vagos... I have seen three different basic varieties but they seem to spawn at random in San Andreas in East LS and Rancho. The female members also show up mixed in really randomly.

You have these guys who where the sleeveless "VAGOS" Ts and are also often with guys with tucked in shirts and bandanas tied around their heads. They feel the most generic but also maybe the most modern?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

You have these guys that for me are the stereotypical "eses/vatos/cholos". They tend to use that dialect and wear a lot of baggy plaid/polo/dickies shirts.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And finally these guys that often wear baseball style jackets (Pounders) or beaters. They tend to have Guatemalan accents and talk about getting deported and being "Chapines" (slang for Guatemalan)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Chorizombie likes this

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

so are they on macdonald street

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

yes... and whoever said they are typical vatos.. vato means dude in spanish haha... but they guys that are modern are like in my pic.. topless... tank tops etc etc.. big tees...

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

yes... and whoever said they are typical vatos.. vato means dude in spanish haha... but they guys that are modern are like in my pic.. topless... tank tops etc etc.. big tees...

i went to macdonald st and didnt find aztecas you sure its on macdonald

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

Es que "vato" me parece bien español "chicano", ¿No ve? Ni los boricuas ni colombianos ni peruanos ni argentinos te van a decir "vato". No sé si los mexicanos de México dicen vato como vivo en la costa este y acá hay más central americanos, peruchos y caribeños que mexicanos. He escuchado "vato" con algunos chapines y salvatrucos pero en general son tipos wannabe mara/18. Pero bueno, lo único que quería decir es que ese grupo me parece la típica pandilla "sureño".

Anyways... I actually just found a fourth style of "vago". They speak what is for me REALLY Mexican Spanish... "orale" "pinche" "chinga" "güey", etc.  They're kind of pussies though, they seemed to only have knives and fists but they attacked me like a gang a were all over the Rancho projects with the Vagos murals. For me they dress kinda like white boy wannabes, sorta skaterish. The thing is they called themselves something else... pinga something maybe? I didn't catch it but it was like, "You don't want to f*ck with the _______"; pretty sure it started with a P and sounded real Mexican to me. This is them:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

milk drinker
  • milk drinker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

I told ya'll I was fighting aztecas outside the police station on southeast ls.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:49 PM Edited by Sebor, 24 September 2013 - 11:49 PM.

Es que "vato" me parece bien español "chicano", ¿No ve? Ni los boricuas ni colombianos ni peruanos ni argentinos te van a decir "vato". No sé si los mexicanos de México dicen vato como vivo en la costa este y acá hay más central americanos, peruchos y caribeños que mexicanos. He escuchado "vato" con algunos chapines y salvatrucos pero en general son tipos wannabe mara/18. Pero bueno, lo único que quería decir es que ese grupo me parece la típica pandilla "sureño".

Anyways... I actually just found a fourth style of "vago". They speak what is for me REALLY Mexican Spanish... "orale" "pinche" "chinga" "güey", etc.  They're kind of pussies though, they seemed to only have knives and fists but they attacked me like a gang a were all over the Rancho projects with the Vagos murals. For me they dress kinda like white boy wannabes, sorta skaterish. The thing is they called themselves something else... pinga something maybe? I didn't catch it but it was like, "You don't want to f*ck with the _______"; pretty sure it started with a P and sounded real Mexican to me. This is them:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I am finding these guys quite often too. They are so different that it really makes me wonder if they are Vagos or not.. If the Aztecas can turn up on Vagos turf then maybe other latin gangs can to? I don't know the variety is kind of confusing unless they are all different sets but a set should be tied to certain neighborhood and that does not seem to be the case if the different variations represent different sets.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

What gang is this?

0_0.jpg

• Tek9blaster likes this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

@mrright

you should make a turf map vato...

I don't know how to make one, can you tell me how?

@rex

can you plz tell me where that area is located

I told everyone the streets....Roy Lowenstein Blvd,Innocence Blvd and Davis Ave. All in Rancho. Look near a police station.

@Sebor

awesome that we found them.

Agreed! I thought we never find them...

Go check out the cult, they should be added as a gang. It awesome. You can get the biggest shootouts there

I'll look for them soon. They seem interesting. Give me more details. :)

- We should do more research on the port area to check for Italian, Russian mafia or for more Armenian turf: Check out this guy somewhere in the port area looks suspicious: http://rsg.ms/19BSEVc

Isn't that the Armenian base in the scrapyard. The Photo shows tracer shows it.

Mara's in azteca like clothing:

http://rsg.ms/19BSVY0

http://rsg.ms/19BT5P3

Aztecas colors is more light blue. But good pics.

Note: I just did the mission where you had to fight the O'neil gang with Trevor. All the guys had the same models as those guys i pictured as trailer park mafia (skinny with tank tops and often mohawks). So we should add those guys as Oneils gangs with their main locations: oneils ranch, Trailers in Senora Desert, Scrapyard sometimes and Harmony town as they have street presence there.

Then at as a separate gang Rednecks which are the fat ranchers that are all strapped and who can be found on the roads at ranches and also at times at the Senora scrapyard.

Thanks.

Good observing Sebor!!! :) I'll definitely rename them.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

can you plz tell me where the aztecas are located i went to macdonald street couldnt find them

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by The Made Man, 25 September 2013 - 12:01 AM.

can you plz tell me where the aztecas are located i went to macdonald street couldnt find them

I just posted you the streets. Read my above post! Those streets are where mt RECENT pics of Aztecas were taken!

Again I warn you guys Aztecas will NOT ALWAYS spawn near that apartment/liquor store/police station area.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:00 AM

@mrright

you should make a turf map vato...

I don't know how to make one, can you tell me how?

@rex

can you plz tell me where that area is located

I told everyone the streets....Roy Lowenstein Blvd,Innocence Blvd and Davis Ave. All in Rancho. Look near a police station.

@Sebor

awesome that we found them.

Agreed! I thought we never find them...

Go check out the cult, they should be added as a gang. It awesome. You can get the biggest shootouts there

I'll look for them soon. They seem interesting. Give me more details. :)

- We should do more research on the port area to check for Italian, Russian mafia or for more Armenian turf: Check out this guy somewhere in the port area looks suspicious: http://rsg.ms/19BSEVc

Isn't that the Armenian base in the scrapyard. The Photo shows tracer shows it.

Mara's in azteca like clothing:

http://rsg.ms/19BSVY0

http://rsg.ms/19BT5P3

Aztecas colors is more light blue. But good pics.

Note: I just did the mission where you had to fight the O'neil gang with Trevor. All the guys had the same models as those guys i pictured as trailer park mafia (skinny with tank tops and often mohawks). So we should add those guys as Oneils gangs with their main locations: oneils ranch, Trailers in Senora Desert, Scrapyard sometimes and Harmony town as they have street presence there.

Then at as a separate gang Rednecks which are the fat ranchers that are all strapped and who can be found on the roads at ranches and also at times at the Senora scrapyard.

Thanks.

Good observing Sebor!!! :) I'll definitely rename them.

ive been to all those streets and haven't found the aztecas

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

I just posted you the streets. Read my above post! Those streets are where mt RECENT pics of Aztecas were taken!

been to all of them haven't found no aztecas

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

been to all of them haven't found no aztecas

Have you been to the apartment near the police station and liquor store.

Here are my recent pics of Aztecas in Rancho.

http://socialclub.ro...UokiEpdieRamRlw

http://socialclub.ro...fzE2tTwzk4RyiVA

http://socialclub.ro...SREODUcfXs3odPQ

^^^Now what you do is click the thing next to the thumbs up to see where the picture was taken. Simple.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

So no one knows what gang those guys in blue belong to? 

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

^^^Did they shoot at you and where are they located???

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:13 AM

@Mafios ja, ja, eso es genial. asi que que raza es usted? usted tiene un buen espanol, muy bueno, pero si que veo. y aqui en el asesino southerc cali-for-ni-a se habla espanol e Ingles mezclados juntos como buenos vamos:

yo whats good vato. you down to ride on these conos tonight ese? but thats over here.. dont know how vatos talk up on the e/c but if you check my posts i always have a vato or carnal or something because thats the way we talk

@Sebor ye bro they are vagos.... i walk by they shout sh*t in spanish to do with vagos.. i heard one go:Vete a la mierda de aqui puta! este varrio pertenece a VAGOS

which means get the f*ck outta here bitch! this varrio belongs to vagos!

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

@mrright

You seen the Aztecas in Rancho near the apartment near the liquor store right? Right one of the Aztecas members says Azteca with a spanish accent without the 's's?

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:19 AM

@mrright

You seen the Aztecas in Rancho near the apartment near the liquor store right? Right one of the Aztecas members says Azteca with a spanish accent without the 's's?

is that the apartment building located on innocence blvd near the police station

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:20 AM

^^^Did they shoot at you and where are they located???

Didn't shoot, they were right outside Franklin's neighborhood and then there was a an encounter when switching to Franklin where he was holding Lamar off from fighting them. I suppose they could be part of the families, but I never see anyone in the Families wear blue. And they're black so I doubt they're in the Aztecs unless the Hispanics are looking for outside help to fight off the Vagos.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

@mademan hell ye i heard that.. when i heard that sh*t i was like damn,,,, i just found aztecas haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users