The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

879 replies to this topic
The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

I found the AZTECAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dios mio!!!! I FINALLY F*CKING FOUND THEM!!!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

They share rancho with the Vagos similair to how Little Seoul is shared with the Triads. I think the Vagos and Aztecas have a alliance! Not only that but they are the EXACT SAME character models in the mission Trevor Philips Industries!!! Also one of the members even says Azteca(without the S).

Their base seems to be an apartment complex near the liquor store. 

mike_2621
  • mike_2621

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by mike_2621, 24 September 2013 - 08:19 PM.

na those are Vagos

0_0.jpg

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

I wanna make a correction

the Salvadores are actually Marabunta Grande gang but there is another unknown gang in drug smuggling missions and they're dressed to the nines like cartel members also there's another unknown Hispanic gang that blends in with the Vagos in Rancho.

They're Aztecas...They've been right under our nose. Look at the pictures I posted of them on page 12 and how I compared them to this gang Mafiaso86 found.

And how does this unknown gang in drugs smuggling mission look? And there are drug smuggling missions? I thought just arms trafficking...

um couple of them wear preppy sweater vests but the others have on alpha shirts and tank tops in relevance to the mysterious arms dealers gang.

they usually attack on the coast near where the lighthouse is so maybe you'll find them there.

I thought they were The Salvadorans.

Hmm...They're only in Arms Trafficking missions?

They might spawn somewhere in San Andreas

When you get the Arms Smuggling mission to head to the coast and pickup guns Oscar warns Trevor about the Aztecas but from the look of them they're not Aztecas they don't have a color and maybe it's just another random group that went unnoticed by R* so far they're just nameless arms dealers, haven't heard any dialogue from them that would suggest otherwise but I'll keep you posted if I learn anything new.

Oh and Madrazo Cartel may attack you for entering the city (mission related) later on in the game.

AHH...!!! Now I know what you're talking about. You kill the Aztecas first and then this mysterious gang comes after you wearing vest in some SUV. I known what you're talking about.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by Deacon Bosco, 24 September 2013 - 08:22 PM.

I'd like to say that the members you have up for the Armenian Mafia, aren't thoses I've encountered in La Puerta, at all... The ones I have seen so far all have a skinny build, no accent, and Sweaters and Tracksuit vests often with noticable gold chains and italian like facial features.

I guess I'll have to connect myself to the R* social Club just to get thoses guys on picture.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:22 PM Edited by The Made Man, 24 September 2013 - 08:22 PM.

I'd like to say that the members you have up for the Albanian Mafia, aren't thoses I've encountered in La Puerta, at all... The ones I have seen so far all have a skinny build, no accent, and Sweaters and Tracksuit vests often with noticable gold chains and italian like facial features.

Those are ARMENIANS NOT ALBANIANS.

And yes we've been over the skinny ones encountered and concluded they may be young Armenian  Americans.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by Deacon Bosco, 24 September 2013 - 08:25 PM.

I'd like to say that the members you have up for the Albanian Mafia, aren't thoses I've encountered in La Puerta, at all... The ones I have seen so far all have a skinny build, no accent, and Sweaters and Tracksuit vests often with noticable gold chains and italian like facial features.

And yes we've been over the skinny ones encountered and concluded they may be young Armenian  Americans.

Yeah, I don't know why I typed that. Were the Italian mobsters that protect the last Lester Assassination Target mentioned so far?

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

Yeah, I don't know why I typed that. Were the Italian mobsters that protect the last Lester Assassination Target mentioned so far?

Theres an Italian Mafia? Where>

@Everyone

OP UPDATED!!!

I may now look for that cult gang.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by Deacon Bosco, 24 September 2013 - 08:37 PM.

Did you do Lester's final Mission? The one where he's asked to kill some mafia/real estate developper? The guys protecting him speak with somewhat proeminent east coast accents, leading me to belive they're LC Cosa Nostra affliliates.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by The Made Man, 24 September 2013 - 08:35 PM.

For those who dont believe these are Aztecas compare and f*cking contrast!!!

Aztecas in Ranco:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Aztecas from Trevors Mission:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I think we solved the mystery.  :cool:

@Deacon Bosco

Nah...And please dont spoil. :)

mike_2621
  • mike_2621

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

For those who dont believe these are Aztecas compare and f*cking contrast!!!

Aztecas in Ranco:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Aztecas from Trevors Mission:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

I think we solved the mystery.  :cool:

Those Look like Aztecas to me great find dude :cookie:

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

@Made Man

Sorry, I'll try look for them if they ever spawn in free roam.

samyG
  • samyG

Uncivilized atheist looking to devour you when you're dead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

Awesome! *thumbs up*

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by The Made Man, 24 September 2013 - 08:40 PM.

@mike_2621

Thanks bro. To me a LOOOONG time to find these cats. It was complitcated.

Everyone should note that VAztecas will NOT ALWAYS spawn in the Apartment/liquor store area but Vagos. Similar to how Koreans will not always spawn in Little Seoul but instead Triads. So just note that and don't be discouraged if you do not find Aztecas.

Time for celebration. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UXWFqxKU2qA

@Deacon Bosco

Non prob man.

@SamyG

Thanks!

GunmanRICK
  • GunmanRICK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

Could you point all the gangs in a map? :p
would be easier to find them 

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by The Made Man, 24 September 2013 - 08:44 PM.

Aztecas can be found on...

Roy Lowenstein Blvd,Innocence Blvd and Davis Ave. All in Rancho. But again they may not always spawn in those areas but instead the Vagos.

@lGunmanRICK

Look at the locations in the OP or look at my Rockstar social club pics and click that thing next to the thumbs up button.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Gangs found on the streets(free roam) so far:

1. Families
  2. Ballas
  3. Vagos
  4. Mara Bunta Grande
  5. Aztecas
  6. Lost MC
  7. Mandrazo Cartel
  8. Korean Mob
  9. Armenian Mafia
  10. Rednecks
  11. Triads

Thats around 10 gangs...Now we need to find that cult gang, mysterious gang mentioned by Mrlibs. If the Triads spawn in Downtown and a definite Triad look. Also if there is another cartel and if there is an Italian mob.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

I found the AZTECAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dios mio!!!! I FINALLY F*CKING FOUND THEM!!!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

They share rancho with the Vagos similair to how Little Seoul is shared with the Triads. I think the Vagos and Aztecas have a alliance! Not only that but they are the EXACT SAME character models in the mission Trevor Philips Industries!!! Also one of the members even says Azteca(without the S).

nice where is the liqour store located in rancho plz tell me

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

Wow, I didn't realise there were this many gangs. I only know where to find the Ballas and maybe the green guys.

They renamed Grove Street Gang to "Families"?

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

can you plz tell me where that area is located

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ive been looking for them for days can you plz tell me where that apartment complex in rancho is located

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

you should make a turf map vato...

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:52 PM

DAMN! I SAW AZTECAS! them apts just west of the tracks north rancho?

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

DAMN! I SAW AZTECAS! them apts just west of the tracks north rancho?

are they near the impound lot where you tow cars too

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

ye! that apt complex just off davis ave and west of the tracks

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

@ Mr Right indeed a map would be great

@ Made Man awesome that we found them.

- Go check out the cult, they should be added as a gang. It awesome. You can get the biggest shootouts there

- We should do more research on the port area to check for Italian, Russian mafia or for more Armenian turf: Check out this guy somewhere in the port area looks suspicious: http://rsg.ms/19BSEVc

Mara's in azteca like clothing:

http://rsg.ms/19BSVY0

http://rsg.ms/19BT5P3

Note: I just did the mission where you had to fight the O'neil gang with Trevor. All the guys had the same models as those guys i pictured as trailer park mafia (skinny with tank tops and often mohawks). So we should add those guys as Oneils gangs with their main locations: oneils ranch, Trailers in Senora Desert, Scrapyard sometimes and Harmony town as they have street presence there.

Then at as a separate gang Rednecks which are the fat ranchers that are all strapped and who can be found on the roads at ranches and also at times at the Senora scrapyard.

Thanks.

Enchilada
  • Enchilada

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

who are these vatos?

http://rsg.ms/19BIALP 

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

ye! that apt complex just off davis ave and west of the tracks

i went there and didnt find any gang or aztecas

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

can you plz tell me where you found the aztecas plz

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Wow, I didn't realise there were this many gangs. I only know where to find the Ballas and maybe the green guys.

They renamed Grove Street Gang to "Families"?

As far as I know, ''Families'' is just Another name for ''Grove Street Families'' as in San Andreas.

mike_2621
  • mike_2621

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

yea i only see Vagos there. is it a certain time they show up or what?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users