The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

878 replies to this topic
The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

Hate to say it but those guys are vagos. Just look at the grafiti in the second picture, it literally says Vagos. Also my game guide book states that place as the Vagos gang base.

At Vespucci beach. There are Vago grafiti let Mara Bunta spawns there. Specifically n ear the Vago graffiti. That gang definitely looks like Aztecas. 

You mentioned someone saw the Chinese in downtown? I am thinking that outside of some random cafes in Downtown and North Los santos you can probably find one or two fronts of the Triads and The Armenians. Would be nice to find. them.

I agree. I think I remember seeing Armenians in this outdoor restaurant/cafe.

Well at least we established bases for everyone except the Aztecas and the other 2 cartels. besides that I think we can only find a few more other locations of gangs we already have some locations for like the Armenians and the triads.

Agreed.

Question: Everyone is always saying that the Mara's are also at Murietta but I can only find them at the famous hill street in El burro. Do The Mara's really have more then one street in East Los Santos?

Agreed. I never found them in Murietta.

Mines in red.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

Also has anyone got a lead on the Triads in Downtown???
http://tinypic.com/v...=5#.UkD3NoaTgW8

I tried looking for those guys today, couldn't find them. Maybe it's nothing. I'll try looking again when I can get on again. It has come to my attention that there are some Triads with a completely different look in the game, anyway, so I'm probably wrong, or there are separate groups. The guys I saw reminded me of Wu Zi's Triads from San Fierro, though.

You never exactly stated their location in downtown. You said apartments. But Downtown is a large district. Where are the apartments? How do they look like?

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:19 PM Edited by The Made Man, 24 September 2013 - 03:20 PM.

I wanna make a correction

the Salvadores are actually Marabunta Grande gang but there is another unknown gang in drug smuggling missions and they're dressed to the nines like cartel members also there's another unknown Hispanic gang that blends in with the Vagos in Rancho.

They're Aztecas...They've been right under our nose. Look at the pictures I posted of them on page 12 and how I compared them to this gang Mafiaso86 found.

And how does this unknown gang in drugs smuggling mission look? And there are drug smuggling missions? I thought just arms trafficking...

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

@DODI3OG ye 18 is biggest over here too... thats only cuz they multi racial though...

@MadeMan... well you do know that some vagos could buy at the same store as some of the aztecas? dosent literally mean that they are....

@Sebor... ye homie that street in east l.s i real DEEP wit vagos.. and im talkin motherf*cking Pacific ocean trench deep lol

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

Went there and most likely Vago members...

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

The Aztecas are in Rancho, theres a street with a liquor store at the end of it, i think they share it with vagos
  • Official General likes this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

You sure? About to go there. Where is that Liquor store???

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Great topic OP, original few posts are excellent. Great to see the diversity in the peds.

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Yea it has to be them, blue striped polos & blue check shirts. Go behind the courthouse in Davis, its on that street.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

you sure? cuz vagos run rancho.. if they are there then they know that they dont run sh*t... vagos do.. so they some lil bitches if they are there...

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

i found another group of armenian mafia in the scrap yard they were younger had no accent and they had short black hair wore gold chains and dress shirts

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

has anyone found a russian organized crime group

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

anyone know if there are different vagos sets?

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

Vagos are definitely the toughest gang, they always pull knifes and guns and seem to have a lot more dogs than the other gangs.. I can knock out about 8 ballas before they start shooting..

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

i think the vagos are the largest gang in los santos there huge and they also have more territory then the ballas and the families

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

ye vagos got hella numbers... just like f13 in l.a... thats why they based on f13 and cuz they some ruthless dangerous ass big gang.. jus like f13

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gbqrsBVNd6o

in this vid he goes around showing and fighting various gangs he even fights a hispanic gang that wears red plaid shirts

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by mr. libs, 24 September 2013 - 06:15 PM.

the Salvadores are actually Marabunta Grande gang but there is another unknown gang in drug smuggling missions and they're dressed to the nines like cartel members also there's another unknown Hispanic gang that blends in with the Vagos in Rancho.

They're Aztecas...They've been right under our nose. Look at the pictures I posted of them on page 12 and how I compared them to this gang Mafiaso86 found.

And how does this unknown gang in drugs smuggling mission look? And there are drug smuggling missions? I thought just arms trafficking...

um couple of them wear preppy sweater vests but the others have on alpha shirts and tank tops in relevance to the mysterious arms dealers gang.

they usually attack on the coast near where the lighthouse is so maybe you'll find them there.

I thought they were The Salvadorans.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

i found another group of armenian mafia in the scrap yard they were younger had no accent and they had short black hair wore gold chains and dress shirts

You're late, we've already been over them...

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

um couple of them wear preppy sweater vests but the others have on alpha shirts and tank tops in relevance to the mysterious arms dealers gang.

they usually attack on the coast near where the lighthouse is so maybe you'll find them there.

Hmm...They're only in Arms Trafficking missions?

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

You're late, we've already been over them...

oh you should watch this vid about him fighting gangs he fights a gang with red plaid shirts http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gbqrsBVNd6o

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

Man this is getting confusing. So are we saying that different gangs can spawn at the same spot? This would be weird as a turf should only belong to one gang unless it gets taken over.. However I am tending to believe this right now for the following:

- Made Man encountered trailer park mafia at the Senora Desert Scrapyard while I encountered Rednecks ranch dudes

- On the same place we seem to encounter Triads at one time we encounter Korean Mob the other times. (all though this could be separately locations as I am having tough time finding gangs in Little Seoul and the whole place is kind of confusing).

- different gangs being spotted at Verspucci, Rancho and East LS where the Vagos Gang house is which should all be Vagos territory but people keep saying they see Maras or Aztecas instead.

GunmanRICK
  • GunmanRICK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

I dont know if this already have been found but
I find a farm with naked people shooting at me, its on the right of the property where you have the sonar submarine

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by mr. libs, 24 September 2013 - 07:31 PM.

Hmm...They're only in Arms Trafficking missions?

They might spawn somewhere in San Andreas

When you get the Arms Smuggling mission to head to the coast and pickup guns Oscar warns Trevor about the Aztecas but from the look of them they're not Aztecas they don't have a color and maybe it's just another random group that went unnoticed by R* so far they're just nameless arms dealers, haven't heard any dialogue from them that would suggest otherwise but I'll keep you posted if I learn anything new.

Oh and Madrazo Cartel may attack you for entering the city (mission related) later on in the game.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

I dont know if this already have been found but
I find a farm with naked people shooting at me, its on the right of the property where you have the sonar submarine

That's the Altruist Cult they should be marked as a gang.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

i just noticed something.

Franklin  Clinton

Feud       Corkers

they are the two teams of the families and franklins name is the first letter of each.. pretty sweet i think

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

You are right, I definitely spotted a blue-clothed Hispanic gang in Rancho by the liquor store. They were not Vagos either. They were very aggressive and they shot at me.

The Aztecas are in Rancho, theres a street with a liquor store at the end of it, i think they share it with vagos

bmajede
  • bmajede

Plawres Sanshiro.

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Is there any way to find the lost ms van? went to stab city but I only see their bikes and that big truck.

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

would this maybe be the aztecas

0_0.jpg

rex3456
  • rex3456

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:13 PM