» «
Photo

The Official GTA 5 Gang Database!

870 replies to this topic
The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:14 PM Edited by The Made Man, 26 September 2013 - 01:36 AM.

Hello everyone and welcome to the official GTA 5 gang database. Here we examine/research the gangs of GTA 5 so everyone can have an easier time finding and identifying the gangs of GTA 5. Before we even begin. I need YOU guys help. All help is needed. I encourage everyone who would like to contribute to create a Rockstar Social club account and link it to your PSN or Xbox live account. Its easy and simple. Reason why is to take photos of gangs, upload them to your RSC and then post them here. If there is a gang you think is completely unknown to people. PLEASE take a photo of that gang is show us the photo...PLEASE! One time when I character switched to Michael. Michael was in a restaurant(outside one), somewhere in Northern LS. They were some type of Mafia gang. I was picking with them and they all attacked. I did not know which gang they were, but only if I took a photo of them. This is why it is important to take PHOTOS of UNKNOWN gangs! So we can examine them. I will be updating the OP a lot due to people adding info. So PLEASE people help out a lot. Again if there is a gang that no one knows about then SHOW us that gang...Also help out with gang cars, turfs, colors,etc. Much of it would be appreciated. :)

Anyways...

Families

YMPl5R6.jpg

1LbcsA9.jpg

Enemies:

Ballas and Vagos

Color: Green

Other Colors: Red, Silver, Black.

Turf: Strawberry and Chamberlain Hills

Vehicles: BMX, Buffalo, Emperor, Manana, Tornado

Bucanneer

The Families can easily be identified by their obvious Green attire.

Ballas

kmppEY1.jpg

W4dFquU.jpg

0_0.jpg

Enemies: Families and Vagos

Color: Purple

Other colors: White and black

Turf: Strawberry and Davis

Vehicles: ?

Felon

Peyote

0_0.jpg

Ballas can be easily indentified by their obviously purple attire. Ballas are very dangerous. If you walk into their hood(especially Grove Street) dressed in rival gang colors, tattoos or haircuts. You will be asked to leave, not following that order will get your ass in a gun fight...So stay STRAPPED!!!!

Vagos

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Enemies: Mara Bunta, Families and Ballas

Turf: Rancho

Vespucci Beach

Color: Yellow

Other colors: Light blue, black and brown

Vehicles: ?

Vagos can easily be identified by their mostly yellow attire. Vagos are extremely dangerous. Sometimes more or less than the Ballas. They are always in large numbers. So before when you start sh*t with them. Wearing any anti(other gang) stuff(tattoos,colors,hair) will get you negative responds from them, eventually starting a shootout. So becarefu. They're almost always large in numbers,

Continued...

• Cyper, na89340qv0n34b09q340, QuietSundayLibrary and 7 others like this

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Great Topic!

I'd love there to be an organized Black Mafia gang in the game. I know it's not realistic but it would be damn cool...

• UnInC likes this

MonsterCockDude
  • MonsterCockDude

Over 8 inches BPEL of meat.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

On the street at Vespucci Beach where you did an early mission with the Vagos, go with Franklin at nighttime.

Before I had seen a Hispanic gang wearing blue who pretty much shot on sight after going and parking a car near them, after parking a guy in a blue bandana if I remember right, came to the driver side of the car near the window and shot Franklin then.

They could have been the Mara Bunta or whatever they are called gang that wears Blue that is located in El Burro Heights as well.

Speaking of that gang, if you go down that one street near the tattoo shop in El Burro Heights or Eastern LS, you will see Hispanic gangs who wear blue and usually have face tattoos who at the daytime tell you to leave, and at night shoot or fight almost on sight as well.

• UnInC likes this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by The Made Man, 26 September 2013 - 07:32 AM.

Mara Bunta Grande

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Enemies: Aztecas and Vagos.

Turf: El Burro Heights, Vespucci Beach and Murietta Heights

Colors: Blue, white, black and white

The Mara's can easily be identified with their facial tattoos. For a small gang, the Mara's are extremely violent and deadly. Even when you're not wearing any gang affiliated stuff they will still ask you to leave their hood, otherwise they shoot at you.

Aztecas:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Dead Aztecas:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Enemies: Mara Bunta and Trevor Philips

Turf: Rancho, shared with the Vagos. Specifically found near an apartment near a liquor store.

Colors: Turquoise(mostly), dark blue and white.

Vehicles: ???

Note if you see a gang member with this model(I know some people have reported seeing this model).

0_0.jpg

That is an AZTECAS!!! NOT a Mara or Vagos. I remember seeing that gang model somewhere in East Lost Santos.

Lost MC:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Dead Female Members:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Turf:Stab city, Blaine county

East Vinewood Base

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And the Hookies bar.

Enemies: Trevor Philips

Colors: Biker Attire

Vehicles: Hexer

Lycan
Revenant
Diabolus
Hellfury
Zombie
Slamvan

Gang Burrito

Playing as Trevor Lost MC members will sometimes hunt you down. They are very hostile towards Trevor.

Continued

• Shah Sam and Yan88 like this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by The Made Man, 05 October 2013 - 01:31 AM.

Triads

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Turf: Little Seoul 

Enemies: Unknown(for right now, didn't complete the story mode yet, but please DO NOT spoil anything for me though, I'll find this out on my own).

Colors: Varies a lot. 

The Triads are very hard to find. But when you do find them they are in large groups. They can usually be found on the porches of apartments in Little Seoul. Some members have long hair. Triad members can be violent. They usually start by fist fighting you or pulling out a knife. When the fighting gets intense they pull out a knife.

Madrazo Cartel???
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Dead member:
0_0.jpg

Turf:
La Fluente Blanca
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Enemies: ?

Colors: Varies...Most noticeable is that they wear Football(Soccer) Jerseys.  

O'Neil Gang???

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Enemies: ???

Turf:

Grand Senora Desert Scrapyard.

0_0.jpg

And other bases/trailers in Blaine County.

Colors:Varies. Members mostly wear tank-tops, some tattoos, mohawks, basically hillbilly clothing.

Vehicles: ???

Not too sure if this is a gang or they're just guarding something. When I went there it was just one person. And then when I went again, I shot one of them and then two more came.Does anyone know anymore Redneck/trailer park mafia areas/bases???

Armenian Mafia
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Whacked Armenians:
0_0.jpg

Turf:
La Puerta specifically the scrapyard
0_0.jpg

Enemies:
Michael? 

Colors: Varies. Brown leather jackets, suits,etc. Looks like the Italian mafia, but Armenian.

Korean Mob???

Older_Korean_mobmen.jpg
2_Older_Korean_gangsters.jpg

Young Koreans:
0_0.jpg

Turf: Little Seoul

Enemies: ?

Colors: Varies

Note: Not sure if this is the Korean Mob, but many people said it was. I'm coming to the conclusion that Little Seoul is shared between the Korean Mob and Triads. Sometimes the Triads spawns and sometimes the Koreans.

Heres what we have to do so far:

• Confirm if these old gents are really the Korean mob. They are a gang, but are they the Korean mob? Old gents.

• Find the Salvadore cartel

• Find other turfs of the rednecks/trailer park mafia. People said they were found throughout Blaine county with different trailers.

• Find what is this gang that spawns in the same area as the Armenians when the Armenians are not there. They are not Armenian and do not have a foreign accent, but some random Caucasian gang. This is the unknown  gang.

Again I will be updating a lot. Please add info and help out. Thanks. :)

• Shah Sam likes this

unikatil
  • unikatil

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

Looking good, I hope rockstargames can make a DLC for this, since they put so much effort into the gang enviorement.

A DLC Where you start from the bottom, joining a gang, and ranking up.

• cheetah_7, Philminator, DangerZone77 and 3 others like this

Inked.
  • Inked.

Never been to jail 'cus I never get caught

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

Might be best to edit the original post with each of the gangs, instead of making multiple posts as

A. It's pretty spammy

B. Responses get posted and it seperates them and others may not read past the first post and think you have information wrong.

Lost also have a TLMC Logo-ified Burrito. I'll collect a picture and some other pictures for the other gangs ASAP.

• Mrflodo likes this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by The Made Man, 21 September 2013 - 08:51 PM.

^^^You can't post a lot of images in one post.

@Everyone.

We NEED to find an definitive Aztecas turf. Again look at the picks of Aztecas I posted and look around the map and see if you see those models anywhere.

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:31 PM Edited by BenniMBXD, 21 September 2013 - 09:31 PM.

The families are also called Gang green. 

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

^^^I know.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

I Found the Cartel!!!!

Just had an awesome shoot out. Check the map for La Fuente Bianca. east of the Vinewood sign west of the number 13 highway sign.

Their awesome just had a great shootout there! It's this fancy Gated Mexican style ranch/house. I Drove through the sandy streets And I here people saying. Get out of here homes this is not your Barrio.

Go check it out and please confirm. Could also be that they are Aztecas but I think they are Cartel.

- Trailer park maffia can be found at trailers south of the Airport in the Grand Senora desert

- I noticed that at some farms the ranches are strapped also south of the Grand senore desert and north of the  La Fuenta Biance Cartel place. I found at least 2 ranches where they started shooting at me. Again whether they are criminals I do not know.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

Thank you Sebor!!!! I love you ! I love you!!! Will check out and update op! Again Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:48 PM

Thank you Sebor!!!! I love you ! I love you!!! Will check out and update op! Again Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, no problem. I went back there and they are indeed cartel as they sport no specific colours. just random clothing and they keep yelling at you to go away.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by The Made Man, 21 September 2013 - 09:52 PM.

Just to be clear Sedor did the Cartel members have this type of Model?

Vagogangstas.jpg

Or this?

Aztecamembersshooting.jpg

Just being sure. The first are Vagos and the second are Aztecas. You did say they didnt have any specific colors. And the Vagos and Aztecas DO have specific colors.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by Sebor, 21 September 2013 - 09:59 PM.

Just to be clear Sedor did the Cartel members have this type of Model?

Vagogangstas.jpg

Or this?

Aztecamembersshooting.jpg

Just being sure. The first are Vagos and the second are Aztecas. You did say they didnt have any specific colors. And the Vagos and Aztecas DO have specific colors.

Nah they were wearing all different kind of clothing nothing gang related I could pick out.

That being said now that we know the cartel has a base and the rednecks base are trailers scattered in the desert there should be a base somewhere for the Aztecas. We just need to find it now.

Same with Traids I just keep wondering if the Triads and the Korean mob are both in Little Seoul (which is not that little at all)? I haven't seen the gangsters again that wore fancy pants and shirt with a tie. They actually were saying something gangnam lol...

The gangsters in little seoul are really varied so it makes me wondering if we are looking at 2 gangs there instead of one?

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

where the cartels? sh*t i need to see this!

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by The Made Man, 21 September 2013 - 10:00 PM.

@Sebor

GOOD! GOOD! Where onto something. I'm about to get on GTA 5 and take some pictures,

Man I'm acting like a detective... :lol:

@mrright

I'm on it.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

where the cartels? sh*t i need to see this!

Check the map you got with the game:

Check for La Fuente Bianca. east of the Vinewood sign just west of the number 13 highway sign on your paper map.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

thanks bro! you a got vato

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by The Made Man, 21 September 2013 - 10:16 PM.

Oh sh*t!!!! Found them!!!

Bout to add photos!!!

Edit:

Sh*t! Rockstars social club is unavailable! Rockstar fix your sh*t!

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

Are those photos from the snapmatic app on your ingame phone? I wish i could take pics and save them, but the R* servers are always unavailable...

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

^^^Yes sir.

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

Oh sh*t!!!! Found them!!!

Bout to add photos!!!

Edit:

Sh*t! Rockstars social club is unavailable! Rockstar fix your sh*t!

Cool place right? It's like straigth out of the movies

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

for those asking, you fight the Mexican cartel Salvadores in arms smuggling missions.

the picture with the Korean gangsters are actually the Wei Chen Triad(sleeping dogs reference? you mentioned that are in story mode, also there's a sub-set of older korean mobsters hanging out in front of ammunition shop in little Seoul.

• Skitzo100 likes this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:48 PM Edited by The Made Man, 21 September 2013 - 10:50 PM.

@Sebor

Yeah its cool! Just waiting for the freaking Rockstar Social Club to work again! Then I'll add more pictures. 

@mr. libs

Thanks for the corrections! :)

I'll make them later. So the Koreans are the ones with the black suits. Me and everyone been thinking that Little Seoul may be shared with the Triads and Koreans.

And arms smuggling missions

Spoiler

• Skitzo100 likes this

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

for those asking, you fight the Mexican cartel Salvadores in arms smuggling missions.

the picture with the Korean gangsters are actually the Wei Chen Triad(sleeping dogs reference? you mentioned that are in story mode, also there's a sub-set of older korean mobsters hanging out in front of ammunition shop in little Seoul.

Thanks that is good info. Without spoiling any spoilers. Is there one Cartel or 2?

Regarding the Koreans and the Chinese that was my suspicion. So the triads and Korean mob can both be found in little seoul. They defo like Chines in tose pictures.

I did see Korean gangsters, they were talking something Gangnam (style) and they were younger around 35 and they wore suites without a jacket. but fancy stuff with a tie.

So in your opinion is there one korean gang and one chinese triad gang or are there multiple korean and chinese gangs? Also do you know which streets?

Thanks.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:54 PM Edited by mr. libs, 21 September 2013 - 10:57 PM.

@Sebor

Yeah its cool! Just waiting for the freaking Rockstar Social Club to work again! Then I'll add more pictures. 

@mr. libs

Thanks for the corrections! :)

I'll make them later. So the Koreans are the ones with the black suits. Me and everyone been thinking that Little Seoul may be shared with the Triads and Koreans.

And arms smuggling missions

Spoiler

the Koreans from what I can tell are the old grey haired guys with black and white striped shirts well that's what I've come across in Little Seoul, not seen any of the Wei Chen yet but yeah they're Chinese and I'm still scoping out the Armenians.

@spoilers, it's a different air strip and you fight all sorts of gangs in arms smuggling including rednecks and the cartel.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:56 PM Edited by The Made Man, 21 September 2013 - 11:00 PM.

Yeah the Armenians(and Rednecks) are the only gangs now that I'm searching for. I think I may have found the Armenians in Northern LS in a resturant. If you can, please post pics of the Koreans or Triads if you want that is.

@spoilers

Good! Where is that airstrip?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Yeah the Armenians(and Rednecks) are the only gangs now that I'm searching for. I think I may have found the Armenians in Northern LS in a resturant. If you can, please post pics of the Koreans or Triads if you want that is.

@spoilers

Good!

I'm glad to help out

I'll go around threating people and see how they react to having a gun in their face lol.

samyG
  • samyG

Uncivilized atheist looking to devour you when you're dead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

Great topic! This needs to be pinned.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users