Photo

Helpless on "Surreal Estate"

3 replies to this topic
robbo216
  • robbo216

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

So this is the mission where you have to go to the real estate guys house and pour a trail of gasoline and blow it up. You have to take a specific car as it has a jerry can in there, my only problem is that I arrive at the location but I don't have a jerry can in my inventory! It just keeps telling me to "equip jerry can and press R2 to pour trail" etc. but I only have guns/grenade.

Am I missing something obvious here, do I have to somehow specifically pick up the jerry can from the car, if so how? I assumed since I got in the car and drove there I would automatically have it?

I have tried restarting mission a couple of times.

robbo216
  • robbo216

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Never mind, I found the answer elsewhere. And just in case someone else happens to have this problem, to select the jerry can you have to open up your weapon inventory, highlight over grenade and then use the D-pad to select jerry can, even though it is not pictured or anything, you do have it. How they expected me to just automatically know that is beyond me :blink:

• PhDJ likes this

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

Never mind, I found the answer elsewhere. And just in case someone else happens to have this problem, to select the jerry can you have to open up your weapon inventory, highlight over grenade and then use the D-pad to select jerry can, even though it is not pictured or anything, you do have it. How they expected me to just automatically know that is beyond me :blink:

It's been explained, earlier in the game, that weapons of the same category will be grouped. Besides that, the gasoline can had already been introduced, and its place in the inventory wheel shown.

PhDJ
  • PhDJ

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

Thanks for that man, missed that completely too !

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users