Photo

I NEED HELP WITH THE BIG SCORE MISSION!

21 replies to this topic
dam88
  • dam88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

I got 3 muscle cars and police truck done.the H icon appears on the map but i cannot enter the strip club which is the H icon. any1 know why is that ?? please help.i also have txt msge as a franklin to get a car for the escape and park it somwhere and then call L but i dont know where to park that car.please help ps sorry for my bad englidh ;p

TheRook
  • TheRook

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by TheRook, 21 September 2013 - 07:51 PM.

1. Well, have you thought about entering the right door? Kinda solved my problem lol

dam88
  • dam88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

1. Well, have you thought about entering the right door? Kinda solved my problem lol

man i try to enter every possible door around that fu**** strip club xD IM GETTING SO MAD ON THIS GAME :/ im one step b4 completing the game and i stuck :/ classic.

astroblack
  • astroblack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

Having the same issue. I noticed in a few walk throughs they are particular cars to get. I just found the first 3 muscle cars I ran into and upgraded them seemed to work and completed each gauntlet mission. But I can not access the Strip Club to do the Big Score Heist with any character. Thought maybe I was missing a mission but I have done everyone with each character. I cant even go in the club with Trevor and that is supposed to be a save point. Frustrating...

Any ideas?

Please help!

-AB

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

If you didn't stash the get away vehicle why would you think you can start the mission? Just get a fast car and park in an alley way then while in the car call Michael and select option to use the car

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

Yea i bet you haven't done the getaway car

astroblack
  • astroblack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Tried that, didnt work. Thanks for the tip. There was no stash spot for this particular mission.

I think the problem is I did the Gauntlet missions Michael. I did the mission replay and it was Franklin.

Could be a glitch. Anyone else have this problem? Or have a solution?

mrsurferdude
  • mrsurferdude

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

I've completed every side mission and every freak meeting mission and now i just have the damned H in Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club and cant get it for the life of me. I've tried ramming it with a bike, shoot it, RPG it, Jet missile and Heli missile but nothing works. I sent a message to R* about this glitch but so far no comments. So frustrating :angry: 

thomaswamy
  • thomaswamy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

i had the same problem the only way I got around it was by switching between the characters until it eventually spawned trevor, pissed, in the strip club, it was very annoying and took some time

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Tried that, didnt work. Thanks for the tip. There was no stash spot for this particular mission.

I think the problem is I did the Gauntlet missions Michael. I did the mission replay and it was Franklin.

Could be a glitch. Anyone else have this problem? Or have a solution?

Mission Replay has no effect on your game. And there's no specified "stash spot" for the getaway car - you have to go and find your own spot to stash it in. A dark alley, a parking garage etc. 

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

Just to make sure you guys who can't get to the H know (you might already, just making sure)

- go in the normal entrance of the strip club (security guard outside)

- go in to the area where you'd normally get a private dance but keep walking straight (Premier Lounge or something)

- then walk straight through and follow the map around to the office

I kept trying to get in from the back of the club, but when I worked it out I was like 'doh!'.

astroblack
  • astroblack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

There is a bug that Rockstar is working on. Thread: http://support.rocks...nd-Theft-Auto-V

I have not tried the flipping through characters as thomaswamy suggested. I finally just went to a previous save and did the Drilling approach instead of the Subtle plot. No problems with getting into the Nightclub after that.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

You can stash the car anywhere, there is no certain spot, just get a car and park it down an alley near Vespucci and ring mike.

Anarchist420
  • Anarchist420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

anybody know what the required mods are needed on these three cars??? they never specified...

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

anybody know what the required mods are needed on these three cars??? they never specified...

There's one compulsary mod that you have to take when in an LS customs, and then a few others that are optional but will make the mission easier. The mods are all impossible to miss when you take one of the cars to LS customs.

THC 300
  • THC 300

hombre condón

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

call lester about the car, take it to the parking lot, done.

Anarchist420
  • Anarchist420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

ok i still dont know what the required mods are that i need for this mission... the game doesnt specify and when i bring it into the shop theres nothing highlighted and no description of what i need... i dont have enough money to just get everything done to the cars...

Axious
  • Axious

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

Omg this is so irritating...I'm trying to do that switch between characters trick until I get it -_-

fresheggroll
  • fresheggroll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

Are you guys sure you got all 3 Gauntlets and not just some random muscle car?

Mitch3315
  • Mitch3315

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

ok i still dont know what the required mods are that i need for this mission... the game doesnt specify and when i bring it into the shop theres nothing highlighted and no description of what i need... i dont have enough money to just get everything done to the cars...

The guantlet will have an option named "heist prep" or something similar, can't remember exactly. If that is not present you don't have the right car.

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Gangsta

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:59 AM Edited by John The Grudge, 01 October 2013 - 08:02 AM.

I got 3 muscle cars and police truck done.the H icon appears on the map but i cannot enter the strip club which is the H icon. any1 know why is that ?? please help.i also have txt msge as a franklin to get a car for the escape and park it somwhere and then call L but i dont know where to park that car.please help ps sorry for my bad englidh ;p

I parked the car in an underground car park near the location of the heist.  You just pick a place yourself then call Michael or Lester (don't recall which) and it gives you an option to call to confirm the getaway vehicle's location.

Personally I opted for the other method.  Stealing the big driller thing was a bitch.

Sigmarius
  • Sigmarius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

I'm having a different issue.  I picked up the first Gauntlet, modded it, dropped it off at the drop point, and got the mission completed.  Now I can't pick up the other gauntlets.  I can find the one in Mission Row, but when I get in it, I don't get the prompt to take it to LS Customs.  I went over there on my own, and there is no prompt to get the necessary mods for the mission.

I also can't switch characters.  Every time I hit down on the D-Pad, it just zooms out my mini map.  I've restarted the game and the system, and replayed the first Gauntlet mission.

Any ideas?  My last actual save was at 12% completion of the game.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users