Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do you plan to turn into a millionaire in gta online?

37 replies to this topic
Ryder 556
  • Ryder 556

derp

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

By doing a lot of missions.
I'm probably gonna stay in the house most of the time because people will try to hunt me down.

Just don't take part in PVP, keep it off.

Kinda hard to do anything in GTA Online other than drive around without shooting your gun, which is how Passive Mode is disabled.

HAMMER_OF_THOR13
  • HAMMER_OF_THOR13

President, Hells Cowboys MC, Blaine County Chapter

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

I started an Outlaw Motorcycle Club called Hells Cowboys MC, Blaine County Chapter(currently recruiting prospects).  My brothers and I will have each others backs at all times to avoid getting caught alone with our pants down.  We plan on doing a sh*tload of small time sh*t to get started and gather bikes and equipment, then moving into bigger stuff like major heists, and rolling on people as a gang and robbing them properly.  Maybe even allying with a bigger gang like The Lost or The AoD.  Depends who's got the better money.  Other than that, we take care of our own. 

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:17 AM Edited by Mr_Leone, 23 September 2013 - 11:17 AM.

I'm going for a passive strategy, investing in stocks. After I've gathered enough cash, I might venture out and do heists. Small time ones, though. Let the fools kill each other, and harvest the cash crop.

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Well if the new rumors are true, you can bet a lot of people will be using their credit card in real life. 

Prowessa
  • Prowessa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

My plan is to start with a few friends (2 or 3), and start slow. Robbing some little stores, split the money and getting ready for the big heists.
After a week, we will start with robbing our first bank, and then we go for the big money!
Nice topic btw :)

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

All i can say is Lester better be available!

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

By enjoying the game and doing heists/missions with friends in a private lobby (the only way I will play).

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

I'LL BUY AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE THROUGH THE PAY TO WIN OPTION.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users