Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do you plan to turn into a millionaire in gta online?

37 replies to this topic
KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

So what are your plans in GTA:O? Will you begin playing with your friends or crew right from the begining and rise to the top with them or are you going to concentrate on yourself and maybe in the future you will join a crew to gain some of the big money?

I will be a lone wolf at the start, trying to rise up in los santos on my own, robbing some stores doing some missions but I know sooner or later I'll have to find some partners and a crew so I can rise to the big levels :)

Deadantz
  • Deadantz

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Killing millionaires

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

First thing i'll do is to visit the hairdresser and see what hairstyles there are :D

Then buy a snazzy and posh outfit!

If we start with 0 $ as we land in Los Santos Airport, i guess we have to visit a convenient store first ;)

TheGentleman
  • TheGentleman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

First thing i'll do is to visit the hairdresser and see what hairstyles there are :D

Then buy a snazzy and posh outfit!

If we start with 0 $ as we land in Los Santos Airport, i guess we have to visit a convenient store first ;)

OMG LOL!!!!

What you just said reminds me of

-

ImpotentRage
  • ImpotentRage

Judgemental Hypocrite

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

Make as much money as possible and invest at the beginning. Sell a few weeks later.

Zom6ieSlayer456
  • Zom6ieSlayer456

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

Add me on xbox live

Zom6ieSlayer456

im ready for gta online

TheGentleman
  • TheGentleman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

Wait a week for people who spend time on the game on the game to accumulate money. People who work their tails off in order to get rewarded, then f*ck them up and steal their sh*t with minimal effort.

To the kids who are planning on making money. I am going to f*ck YOU UP AND STEAL YOUR sh*t.

Bad sport? Yeah, maybe. Do I care? No, not when I'm loaded.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

Oh and an important tip, deposit your hard-earned money into the bank as soon as you are able.

If you play with other players they can steal your wallet!

Dragunov-
  • Dragunov-

Kingpin | шкворенn

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:23 AM

Keep your hard earned money in a safe spot, if you know what's good for you..

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

Depending on what activities are available to do, I might either go on a crime spree, or hunt down several armored cars ( may take a while but eh). hit them fast and hard then get the hell out.

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

Two words: Union Depository

• Lumpy1615 likes this

GJBM Gunner
  • GJBM Gunner

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

ADD Me on XBL: GJBM Gunner to play GTA Online.

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

Play the system, leget outside,  you know purchase busniesses, stock etc, but inside,   running certain rackets, these rackets, are,  un announced, since I don't know what to expect yet lol.

BigTimeSpider
  • BigTimeSpider

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

By doing a lot of missions.
I'm probably gonna stay in the house most of the time because people will try to hunt me down.

bikemike
  • bikemike

#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

I'm probably gonna stay in the house most of the time because people will try to hunt me down.

stop dreaming

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

I'll coordinate with my crew for most of the bigger things like heists. By myself, I want to claim bounties and work contracts. Hopefully there's a way to track the "most wanted" players so I can keep taking targets. I figure most of my investments will be for powerful long-range weapons and beefy cars. Maybe a supercar thrown in there as well. I don't plan on using any combative aircraft for the jobs, I don't see the point or the challenge of just flying by a target and dropping missiles on his head. I'd much rather snipe them or pull up behind them and pump rounds through their back windshield. Or even rig up C4 on their car while they rob a gas station.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

Just don't take part in PVP, keep it off.

MrFecken
  • MrFecken

SRS Phoenix Div Dirty Work Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

I will be with srs incorporated the whole way! :) first things first get my character look/style as a drunk and plan heists with my crew for huge payouts! :)

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

First im gonna check what haircuts there is and after that i will search for hawaii shirts and blue jeans and an open purple suit with a black shirt and a white suit with a purple shirt. f*ckin' 80's style!!

EllenPage-Mathers
  • EllenPage-Mathers

Ellen Page <3

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

By starting off robbing small things like stores, buy a gun and spend the rest of the year figuring out how to kill everyone on my friends list in the best way possible.

Mikhail Borovsky
  • Mikhail Borovsky

Retired Don

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

It's simple, really.

The way your online career works is exactly like a career in real life - full of cutthroats, degenerates, and people wanting the almighty dollar. For this reason specifically, that's why Crews are going to come in handy (especially when planning a heist). If you want to make it rich, you'll have to have a crew/friends that are willing to help you or you're willing to help them. If you get screwed over on your cut, oh well - that's life, and that's when you have two choices: Go after them, or let them be and remain a lowlife bum. 

The game is using a form of Social Darwinism (the strong survive, and weak dies), and that is what it will boil down to eventually. Intelligent people who know how to work the stock market will thrive from that, while strategists will thrive from heist planning. There's a plethora of ways one can succeed and fail in their online career. All I can simply say is this: Respect is earned, not given. It's fair game out there like it is in real life. Anarchy, chaos, and lawful/chaotic evil will be running rampart. 

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

Yes, having a reliable crew to back you up helps.

perky2k9
  • perky2k9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Man, 60hours and 100%! Now all I am doing is browsing the GTA: O forums counting down the days. O need a f*cking life :L

• Ertrick36 likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

Man, 60hours and 100%! Now all I am doing is browsing the GTA: O forums counting down the days. O need a f*cking life :L

Not many days left though Perky! :)

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Wait a week for people who spend time on the game on the game to accumulate money. People who work their tails off in order to get rewarded, then f*ck them up and steal their sh*t with minimal effort.

To the kids who are planning on making money. I am going to f*ck YOU UP AND STEAL YOUR sh*t.

Bad sport? Yeah, maybe. Do I care? No, not when I'm loaded.

Good luck with that, after a week even the nuubiest of nuubs will learn to not carry around his coins ;)

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

And i will keep reminding and notifying them that they should deposit their money as soon as possible, to avoid The Gentleman from robbing them :D

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

I'd love to f*ck up rich people with sh*t things, kind of guerrilla warfare.

Unrelated, but on ARMA 2 I found a huge gang, snook into the airport they held with notthing but the basic ak47 and hid under a tank and fired at them causing chaos and making them shoot each other. I'd like to see that kind of thing on GTAO.

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

Hey Pinnkiepie are you playing on psn or xbox?

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Hey Pinnkiepie are you playing on psn or xbox?

PSN!

No Xbox here :)

perky2k9
  • perky2k9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

Not many days left though Perky! :)

I know but it's taking tooo long :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users