Photo

Stock Market: Buy Low/Sell High?

14 replies to this topic
bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Just a quick question regarding the stock market for those who are experienced with it.  Does the same concept of buy low, sell high stay the same when you invest millions into a company?

Or should I take more risky investments and buy high, then sell high?

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

stock market is a joke... only profitable way is Lester assassination missions

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Well I have made a profit off of it at times without the assassination missions.

It's just a gamble it seems. Other people are looking for a sure fire way to earn money, which I want as well, but I figure I's try it just to experiment.

ballen205
  • ballen205

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

I put 2.5 million into CoolBeans and im down 1 million, my point is if you can lose money you can make money.

I've constantly attacked BeanMachine and the stock still keeps falling.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

I've got a question.

Is there any commission fee or tax when you sell stocks?

From a video I saw, it didn't look like it. If this is the case, when you get a large amount of money, you should be able to play the stock market and make money pretty easily I would think.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Oh, I should have added by quick selling. Watching for a half percent increase and selling.

It takes money to make money. If you are familiar with the GTA stock system, you should be able to buy a stable stock when it dips just a little bit, monitor it and sell it quickly, if there are no fees associated.

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

There are no fees. We are all doomed anyways, everyone should've left the Lester assassination missions alone until the story is done. That way we all could've reached hundreds of millions easily.

• Udrift likes this

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

I put 2.5 million into CoolBeans and im down 1 million, my point is if you can lose money you can make money.

I've constantly attacked BeanMachine and the stock still keeps falling.

Yeah I figured as much. I think the idea that if you attack rivals their stock will drop has been debunked though.

Either way, I beat the story, but I'm gonna start over and save assassin missions for later.

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by FromBrnoCity, 07 November 2013 - 12:56 PM.

This is not niceeee, I did all Lester missions with Franklin, and now I can't make millions via stock like with Lester?Jesus, f*ck it.. if I knew it when I started to play it at 17th September dayum.

And I'm guessing replay any of these missions with Lester will doesn't help, nah?

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

No...unfortunately you will have to start over if you want to take advantage of the lame ass scripted stock market.

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

I'm pretty sure the most amount of profit I've made is like $5 million and that was dumping in $30 million at the end using Lester's tips.

The whole stock market seems to be hit or miss. Being in the right place at the right time I suppose.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

I'm pretty sure the most amount of profit I've made is like $5 million and that was dumping in $30 million at the end using Lester's tips.
The whole stock market seems to be hit or miss. Being in the right place at the right time I suppose.

It is a hit or miss but I have made $1.4 billion off of it just from $35 million.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

It is a hit or miss but I have made $1.4 billion off of it just from $35 million.

I made 2.1 billion with each of them. That's a lot of f*cking cash let me tell you.

The Governor
  • The Governor

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

The people who knew about Pisswasser a month ago made their money in the stock market.  That stock was at like $2 a share and it did nothing except go up and hit $300 a share a week ago, then leveled off, in which case everyone sold and made their millions or billions.  As of right now, it's very skeptical which low stock will be the next one to increase back to it's peak value.  Although last time I checked WZL I think was at $2 a share.... which is pretty damn low, so it would be worth investing into that because it has no where to go but up.....

I remember people saying the Lester missions account for only a 15%-25% capital gain each one you do, depending that you sell at the right time before it goes down.

Bellyboy247
  • Bellyboy247

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by Bellyboy247, 08 November 2013 - 09:40 PM.

With Pisswasser, it was an organised "pump and dump" where everyone invested to get the stock price up and then dumped it when it levelled off. Maybe we could organise a thread to co-ordinate everyone to invest in one particular stock and then get ready to dump as it levels off??? 

WZL is very cheap at the moment we could do it with that???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users