Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Someone made Petition to keep GTA5 off PC It has 11,000 supports so far 

https://www.change.o...=share_petition

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

while the petition for a PC version has over 500k signs.

Yeah, likely...

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

Why people would not want other people to enjoy the game the way they want to is beyond me. 

• DwnShft2Xcelr8 likes this

Nun0567
  • Nun0567

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Rofl...

Spartacus2211
  • Spartacus2211

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by Spartacus2211, 21 September 2013 - 07:28 PM.

there are bigger petitions with more than half a million signatures...

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Lol we dont need a petition, rockstar aint gonna put it on pc just like red dead!

Wanna play a video game? GET A f*ckING GAME CONSOLE.

Gta v is awsome btw

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Pathetic and very bitter of them. lol

TheTruthOnly
  • TheTruthOnly

Street Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

These petitions for and against PC are f*cking lame. GTA V will be on PC anyway.

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Lol we dont need a petition, rockstar aint gonna put it on pc just like red dead!

Gta v is awsome btw

Lel, nah I can afford current tech and prefer not to look at poop textures, sh*tty draw distance, piss poor 30 frames cap, and a sh*tty controller for aiming.

• IceWolf729 likes this

TheGentleman
  • TheGentleman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Gta v is awsome btw

Lel, nah I can afford current tech and prefer not to look at poop textures, sh*tty draw distance, piss poor 30 frames cap, and a sh*tty controller for aiming.

So what mission are you on in GTA V..... oh wait.

All that tech and no game, ay?

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

Why are there people who don't want other people to enjoy the game the way they want??? Pretty pathetic...

Anyway, the pc version is coming...
Spoiler
:)

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

I know it comes off wrong but I hope that it never comes out for PC. I signed the petition. PC gamers exploit games and piracy, they dont deserve Rockstars effort.

hunk41
  • hunk41

Made Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

I know it comes off wrong but I hope that it never comes out for PC. I signed the petition. PC gamers exploit games and piracy, they dont deserve Rockstars effort.

You serious ?

TheGentleman
  • TheGentleman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

Yeah but to be fair, the xbox gamers RUINED GTA IV in terms of modding. Every game was modded and rockstar did nothing about it. People still tried to defend them, but in the end - modders ruined GTA IV. At least with PC Gamerse, they actually make cool sh*t and not just ruin it.

• RyanBurnsRed likes this

wanderer89
  • wanderer89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

Completely agree SV, not like it was available for the consoles via torrents before the games release was it? Oh wait.. be quiet idiot. 

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

I think that it will come to PC, even if it's a year or two down the road.

PC versions of SA and IV are still selling, albeit at a much cheaper price. GTA V should be a PC seller for 10 years if SA is still selling, unless the next GTA completely blows it away.

dewan2000
  • dewan2000

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

"To Teach PC Pirates a Lesson"

Apparently that is what the petitioners are trying to get at?

You know what is completly hypocritical about that with the fanboy screaming out to keep it off PC because of piracy....Used Games.  In a way its the exact same thing when it comes to developers getting their money....If you go out and buy a used game, you are not supporting the developer at all. Same thing as doing Piracy.

Its one of the main reasons why next gen were trying to get rid of it and combat it, but all the consoles players voiced out and complained.

• IceWolf729 likes this

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

To be honest, I only want GTA 5 on PC so I can see mods. With the way PC guys are acting, I wonder if Rockstar should even make a PC version.

Scooter_Johnson
  • Scooter_Johnson

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

maybe rockstar could get the pc game going in 6 months but codes only and you can only buy it and download it on steam

Hristov1984
  • Hristov1984

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

Hello troll, GTA V will be released for PC and about piracy, the PS3 and Xbox versions were on torrent sites 4 (four) days before the official launch, STFU.

• IceWolf729 likes this

lh1
  • lh1

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Generalization and Selfishness detected. 

• IceWolf729 likes this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

I signed it, fully knowing PC gamers will get it anyway. 

Why did I sign it? Because elite PC gamers are the most annoying bastards in the gaming realm. 

In all reality, it's going to come to the PC at one point. 

IceWolf729
  • IceWolf729

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:00 PM Edited by IceWolf729, 21 September 2013 - 08:07 PM.

You know, when I see stuff like this, it is very difficult not to think of console fanboys as ignorant, selfish pr*cks, with all their "holier than thou" attitude; in reality, they are not so different.

GTA V was put on torrent sites days before the official launch, yet they still have the audacity to solely call out us PC gamers as pirates. I will definitely buy a nice boxset of GTA V on day one of the PC release, as I have with previous GTAs and it makes me happy to look at my collection every time, because R* deserves my money for a quality product.

As dewan2000 above pointed out, used games are not so different from the pirates.

• lh1 and RyanBurnsRed like this

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:00 PM Edited by DymeDef, 21 September 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Gta v is awsome btw

Currently 51% done, working on a heist to pull off another heist. Game is great, but still nothing in comparison to what it can be on tech that allows Rockstar to show its true skill in development.

All that tech AND I get to play GTA V too? Man I am happy.

Mad?

IceWolf729
  • IceWolf729

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by IceWolf729, 21 September 2013 - 08:15 PM.

I will leave this here, as a reminder for close-minded fanboys:

By the way, in the long run GTA V on PC will generate more money for R* because of the potential mods that might be released. Mods extend the game's longevity far beyond a console version's longevity.

Oh, and let's not forget Steam, as it said in the video. I can't seem to find the article where it said, that during one of the Steam sales, they actually RAN OUT of keys for GTA IV temporarily and had to order more in order to keep up with demand ! I don't think Steam only keeps just a couple dozen keys around at a time.

EDIT: I found it: http://www.neoseeker...-4-during-sale/

• PlasmaFLOW likes this

TheGentleman
  • TheGentleman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Gta v is awsome btw

Currently 51% done, working on a heist to pull off another heist. Game is great, but still nothing in comparison to what it can be on tech that allows Rockstar to show its true skill in development.

All that tech AND I get to play GTA V too? Man I am happy.

Mad?

Nah, still feeling pretty good :D

On another note, my friendly PC GAMER (lol), I hope you guys get that ICE Enhancer (Whatever it's called) going for GTA V. sh*t was awesome.

PlasmaFLOW
  • PlasmaFLOW

Oracle

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Why did I sign it? Because elite PC gamers are the most annoying bastards in the gaming realm. 

So you're basically a selfish person that cares only about f*cking "elitist" people(a very very small percentage of the PC players) without taking into consideration other people that have nothing to do  with it. You sir, are either a very close minded person, or stupid.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

So you're basically a selfish person that cares only about f*cking "elitist" people(a very very small percentage of the PC players) without taking into consideration other people that have nothing to do  with it. You sir, are either a very close minded person, or stupid.

Did you miss the part where I said I ultimately knew it's going to come anyway? 

Because my one signature truly is going to stop it, when it's already been said there's petitions for it coming to the PC with over a million signatures on it. Get real. 

And yeah, PC gamers are some of the most annoying bastards I've come across. You say whatever the hell you will about console gamers, at least we don't do this sh*t. 

Glorious-pc-gaming-master-race_design.pn 

Yeah, you bastards can say whatever the hell you will about console gamers. Our ego hasn't brought us to that point yet. 

Either way, I do see it coming to PC. I do see R* getting some money from it, and I hope it does happen for the SENSIBLE PC gamers. For the ones who support that stupid sh*t? I hope they get screwed. 

Simple as that. 

lh1
  • lh1

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

You know, when I see stuff like this, it is very difficult not to think of console fanboys as ignorant, selfish pr*cks, with all their "holier than thou" attitude; in reality, they are not so different.

GTA V was put on torrent sites days before the official launch, yet they still have the audacity to solely call out us PC gamers as pirates. I will definitely buy a nice boxset of GTA V on day one of the PC release, as I have with previous GTAs and it makes me happy to look at my collection every time, because R* deserves my money for a quality product.

As dewan2000 above pointed out, used games are not so different from the pirates.

Let's hope they announce Collector's/Special Edition for GTA V PC, although I am actually disappointed with the items in the console versions of GTA V CE. Anyway, does anyone knows the sales of Max Payne 3 CE ?

ILOVELOUDPACKS
  • ILOVELOUDPACKS

I'm your pusher

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

why do people focus on graphics so heavily. first of all i play on console and have seen no poop textures as described above. second the gameplay on pc won't any different except for the people that f*ck with the great creation that is gta v already. i guess spikey tsunami waves going through the city just doesn't excite me as much as other people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users