Photo

The LCN stock market..

38 replies to this topic
ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

So is this method 100% working? Thinking of sinking my 30mil into the idea, but I need to be sure :D  And how can Trevor & Michael play the markets, because I'm sure you can't switch in-mission?

Blainedog
  • Blainedog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:51 AM

you can switch straight after the missions and invest in the company then save the game and then the stock markets would have changed

Smidday
  • Smidday

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

That's actually what you're told to do in some missions (not giving spoilers), I just never had enough cash to make a huge profit - so make the most of these opportunities when they come up.  You also can influence the stock market and BAWSAQ can be invested in too.  To influence the stock market after the story mode, pick shares in AUG, this is a car insurance company, so crashing into as many cars as you can pushes their stock price up.  Also the AirEmu and FlyUS are competitors so destroying the opposition's planes increases the price.  Same applies to companies like Cluckin' Bell etc. except you need to take out the delivery trucks.  So invest in one and wreak havoc.

Chillyo
  • Chillyo

GTA lover

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

i heard there is some Assassination mission once you beat the story! 

this is where you will get the most of the stock market!

LadyFondou
  • LadyFondou

High-Life

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

All 3 of mine have over $600 million.

andy2001
  • andy2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

LifeInvader stocks never recover

i bought this stock and made just over  1 million so far  over the past   36 hours (invested 15 millions)

i does go up but very slowly

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

it's pretty useful to make money, just not an obscene amount unless you already have that much. flc is a good one, check it for 15 mins and get a grip on the low and high, buy when low, sell when high.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

As far as the LCN and Lester missions go here is the breakdown for those who only play offline and only have access to LCN.

(Spoilers)

Before the second assassination mission have all three characters dump all their money(should be between 20 and 35 mil each) into Debonaire stock. After you kill the four jury members save your game until you see a 70-80% return on DEB.

Then sell all DEB and invest all in on Redwood, which has tanked due to F's hits on the jury members. Save 6-8 times and it will max out. Just save until it drops then reload the previous save.

Last, before the 5th assassination have all three characters invest in Goldcoast before Franklin hits the mission marker for Lester. Again you will see it max at about 80% return.

Using this method each character will have over 500m, assuming you started with around 30m

(end spoilers)

Hope this helps

cutter666
  • cutter666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:54 AM

Best hint I can give without spoiling is save all Lester mission untill you complete the story..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users