Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA: Online Safehouse Property Locations (No Houses!)

19 replies to this topic
captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

The blueprint that came with the special edition had "safehouse" triangles placed all over the map. I assume these will be for GTA: Online. I visited each location and snapped an image of the safehouses, apartments and garages. Some may be wrong, I can't be 100% sure, the blueprint map wasn't very precise. These are safehouses that are in the city, I'll add the blaine country area ones (16 or so) at one point.

Disappointingly, there is no houses available for purchase online. This means no luxury homes in the Vinewood hills for us.... really hope Rockstar make them available. Anyway, hope you all enjoy!
I already posted this in GTA: Online section but nobody really visits that section much.
  • xonic likes this

MoSBeasT
  • MoSBeasT

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Eh, I'd rather live the condo life than a house in the hills anyway. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

On the blueprint there is a mansion, look!

Ejus0xx.jpg

The triangle means safehouse and the triangle in then lower part of this imagine is this place!

865-1280.jpg

:O

• AndyGanteks likes this

captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Maybe I' m mistaken then :) Hope so...

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

show me the actual map with the safehouses marked on it?

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

Thanks for the pics :)

DCRJonez
  • DCRJonez

Crimi Clown

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

show me the actual map with the safehouses marked on it?

It's the special edition blueprint map that has the safehouses marked on it.

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

UK Dark Knights Crew Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

Could these 'safe houses' be the new apartments R* are going to be making available for purchase in the 'High Life' update...

I have only lived in 3 apartments (Alta St., Weazle Towers, and Richards Majectic) and didn't see any of those in the album images:

http://imgur.com/a/WoXrk/all

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

For those that reported this as a bump and those that might-- we are allowing this bump as it is pertinent to this thread... so please don't report this for bumping..

Thanks...

CoolGam3r
  • CoolGam3r

Jive Turkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

Well to me, none of those apartments look like "High Life" Luxury apartments.....judging from the outside anyway. So I'm hoping they add more "new" apartments....and houses/mansions.

JohnWeazel
  • JohnWeazel

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

Well that was a misleading bump...

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

when i see these locations i think they are going to be something related to missions in gtao not houses and garages we can own

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

I just hope there will be a 10 car garage or apartments in Blaine county

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:58 PM

Could these 'safe houses' be the new apartments R* are going to be making available for purchase in the 'High Life' update...

I have only lived in 3 apartments (Alta St., Weazle Towers, and Richards Majectic) and didn't see any of those in the album images:

I see Weazrel (where i live), eclipse (lived there back in october) and the one just down the road from eclipse. i don't think any of those are new. I'm hoping the ones i found right on the beach by the pier are for sale though. i want an apartment overlooking the ocean.

Conici
  • Conici

Loveable Jerk

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

I see Weazrel (where i live), eclipse (lived there back in october) and the one just down the road from eclipse. i don't think any of those are new. I'm hoping the ones i found right on the beach by the pier are for sale though. i want an apartment overlooking the ocean.

You're an idiot 

NoMeansPlayDeaf
  • NoMeansPlayDeaf

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:43 PM

R* mentioned "exciting story mode additions" at some point...maybe the extra safehouses on the special edition map are for story mode...

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:54 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 05 April 2014 - 09:55 PM.

I like the one near the pier and the one downtown next to Digital Den but most of the other "new" ones in that album are crappy/bland.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:15 PM

First. I'm happy we're getting garages, but (MOAR) I'll be disapointed if R* puts all of the new "high end" apartments in existing buildings in the city.

It would be huge missed opportunity to spread players out and reduce the PVP attacks in the city, something many have complained about. 

If they do I'll probably be moving in to the 6 car garage behind Amunation by the Fort, after all I was only hoping for 5 more garage slots to begin with.

NoMeansPlayDeaf
  • NoMeansPlayDeaf

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:28 AM

First. I'm happy we're getting garages, but (MOAR) I'll be disapointed if R* puts all of the new "high end" apartments in existing buildings in the city.

It would be huge missed opportunity to spread players out and reduce the PVP attacks in the city, something many have complained about. 

If they do I'll probably be moving in to the 6 car garage behind Amunation by the Fort, after all I was only hoping for 5 more garage slots to begin with.

I have a feeling that 6 car garage by Zancudo will be popular.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:21 AM

You're an idiot

What?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users