Quantcast

» «
Photo

Looking for loyal people to join The Golden Bullets (No kids allowed)

16 replies to this topic
Freelance9825
  • Freelance9825

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by Freelance9825, 29 September 2013 - 04:43 PM.

Yo everyone, just finished the story for single player (not giving out spoilers since I don't want to talk about them) and now, I'm on the next thing to my agenda, forming my crew for when GTA Online comes to us.

I am looking for a loyal crew that will stand beside me and help in many heists that will be around Los Santos. This will be on the XBOX 360

During these heists I will split the funds around you all so I won't be a greedy leader. But if we're to pull a big one, you'll need to transfer the funds to me so we can have a place to chill. Don't worry, once we get one, I'll go back to splitting the funds between us all. I'm not greedy for everything, just want to get things started and good for the crew, that's all.

Once we get our crew started, we should be ready to hit the streets when GTA Online comes out October 1st.

Oh before I forget you must have these requirements:

1. Must have played GTA IV, or V

2. Must have a mic (for communitcations between crewmates)

3. Age must be 18+ (Not accepting any kids younger then that even if they play this game)

4. Must give each person in the crew respect

5. MUST, or By the time GTA Online goes LIVE, have a Rockstar Social Club membership so I can add you and our crew to our list

6. We will NOT be using the currency system that Rockstar has given us to give us money the easy way

Now I already have one person in my crew, I will be accepting people who would wish to join

My GT right now is BlatantCircle05

contact me that way if you need to or just post here for your qualifications

Ebai!
  • Ebai!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

Exactly what I'm looking for, a crew just starting out so I can be there and watch as we get organized, situated, on our feet, and grow.

gt is Ebai, 23 years old. i'm in the army so my play time schedule is never set in stone, although it's at least every other day i'm able to spend a few hours so i definitlely wouldn't be a ghost.

I can help with whatever needed, and i'm interested to see how setting up and organizing a squad based (like the army) structure would work out. Given the heirarchy system, it should be relatively easy as long as organization stays a priority.

Freelance9825
  • Freelance9825

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

Exactly what I'm looking for, a crew just starting out so I can be there and watch as we get organized, situated, on our feet, and grow.

gt is Ebai, 23 years old. i'm in the army so my play time schedule is never set in stone, although it's at least every other day i'm able to spend a few hours so i definitlely wouldn't be a ghost.

I can help with whatever needed, and i'm interested to see how setting up and organizing a squad based (like the army) structure would work out. Given the heirarchy system, it should be relatively easy as long as organization stays a priority.

exactly you'll be the first on our list for the crew from here. So that's makes our crew up to 3 now

Freelance9825
  • Freelance9825

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

oh and before I forget, if you got a Rockstar Social Club name, post it so I know who to look up

Ebai!
  • Ebai!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

roger that, i tried to make one earlier but either my work computer is being crazy or the site is.

now i have a buddy i'm stationed with that is looking to play gta online as well, almost exactly same situation as me. you'll probably meet him day one. i would venture as far to say he'd want in.

let me know if you would want or need any input as far as structure, i have a few ideas rolling around... mostly though just to mirror it off the army if you every wanted a crash course in the heirarchy/unit levels in that. we would be able to match it up with this heirarchy system nicely if thats a route we might be taking.

Freelance9825
  • Freelance9825

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

well I sent you a friend request on XBOX Live and we can talk then

Freelance9825
  • Freelance9825

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

We have 3 members in the crew and only one that hasn't made it to the social network yet, let me know if you're interested

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

Don't double post, just edit your last one.

Ebai!
  • Ebai!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

I'm on social network, i added you and found the crew

Freelance9825
  • Freelance9825

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:29 PM Edited by Freelance9825, 22 September 2013 - 09:24 PM.

I'm on social network, i added you and found the crew

thanks for joining

@Toke apologies but if my post falls a page, I need to find out how to fix it and that's how I know how to

Freelance9825
  • Freelance9825

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

Still need positions filled, I'm accepting any or all people who wish to join. I'm currently working on our emblem offsite till the emblem creator is working on the social network again

GJBM Gunner
  • GJBM Gunner

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

My GT is GJBM Gunner and would like to join the crew, I'm 17 but turning 18 soon. add me on socialclub - http://socialclub.ro...mber/gjbmgunner. I'm looking for the right crew for me. I'm looking for a crew that is looking to make a lot of money an many different money. please no back stabbers

Freelance9825
  • Freelance9825

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

My GT is GJBM Gunner and would like to join the crew, I'm 17 but turning 18 soon. add me on socialclub - http://socialclub.ro...mber/gjbmgunner. I'm looking for the right crew for me. I'm looking for a crew that is looking to make a lot of money an many different money. please no back stabbers

anyone who backstabs the crew will be punished

davis2522
  • davis2522

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

My gamertag is davis2522. Im 24. I beat the story mode on IV and V but ive never joined a crew. This crew looks legit with no kids so id like to join

davis2522
  • davis2522

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

My name on socialclub is davis.2522

SuperSpacely43
  • SuperSpacely43

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:18 PM Edited by SuperSpacely43, 24 September 2013 - 03:22 PM.

I'm extremely interested I am 19 yrs old from the United States in the EST time zone. I would love to have an active crew to run heists and just enjoy GTA Online with. My gt is Super Spacely43 and my social club is SuperSpacely43. Message me on social club or Live asap I'd like to get to know each other before we start it up on the 1st!

Social club link http://socialclub.ro.../superspacely43

Freelance9825
  • Freelance9825

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

alright the crew has been growing nicely. also the rules in the first post have been updated

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users