Photo

Nudity in GTA

20 replies to this topic
gorilla10
  • gorilla10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

In which missions of GTA V you can see full nudity or necrophilia.Can you skip theese? If you don't play those missions will you lost a lost of game?

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:41 PM Edited by morphpogo, 21 September 2013 - 03:42 PM.

You won't see any nudity during any mission. At least I haven't seen any and no necrophilia either. Maybe a few sex scenes but with no nudity. Well you get to see Trevors bare ass in one scene, but thats about it.

But of course there is a lot of nudity in the game, if you know where to look for it :)

MrANthraX
  • MrANthraX

GTA:V - WS Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

Why are you so intrested in this? Are you gay?

• LiveApk25 likes this

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

You won't see any nudity during any mission. At least I haven't seen any and no necrophilia either. Maybe a few sex scenes but with no nudity. Well you get to see Trevors bare ass in one scene, but thats about it.

But of course there is a lot of nudity in the game, if you know where to look for it :)

You do also see his balls in that very same scene.

There is full nudity in a random encounter though (

Spoiler
).

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

Franklin has a Paparazzi-Mission given by Beverly that includes some Futuero.

I'd suggest you close your eyes during that sequence.

GTaGB
  • GTaGB

Winner

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

Franklin has a Paparazzi-Mission given by Beverly that includes some Futuero.

I'd suggest you close your eyes during that sequence.

There is that mission and one where Trever tells someone to drop their pants and they don't so he does and you see his balls when he pulls the pants back up.

gorilla10
  • gorilla10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:47 AM

OK but if I skip all cutscenes I won't see nudity or It is in the missions?

jabofu
  • jabofu

Bierbrauer

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

Seriously? Are you that prude?

I dont understand this at all. If someone get kicked to death or get his brains shot out of his head, then it is ok. But seeing boobies is morally wrong...

Such people make me sick.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

You're aware that some people have phobias, right? And that these can take on many forms?

OP didn't say anything about having a moral objection to anything, so why don't you just answer the f*cking question instead of turning this into a moral debate where there's no need for it to be one.

OP, you should be OK, I think.

hunk41
  • hunk41

Made Man

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

I don't think this guy is mature enough for GTA V

• LiveApk25 and one55 like this

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

Maybe you shouldn't be playing this game if you're worried about seeing some naked people.

This is not a kids game. It is rated for adults.

gorilla10
  • gorilla10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

It's for my religion.I'm catholic and a priest said me that I can play GTA only if i can skip nudity.Please answer me if i skip cutscenes Can i skip nudity?

Waldie
  • Waldie

Private Dick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by Waldie, 22 September 2013 - 01:43 PM.

Your priest is trolling you, dude.

If you seriously want to skip cutscenes then I implore you not to buy this game.

Duty.281
  • Duty.281

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

It's for my religion.I'm catholic and a priest said me that I can play GTA only if i can skip nudity.Please answer me if i skip cutscenes Can i skip nudity?

What about the killing, the torture, and the swearing? Are they less bad than nudity?

funkybub
  • funkybub

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

Why are you questioning him so much? Just answer his problem

• gorilla10 likes this

Psycho_Motorin
  • Psycho_Motorin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by Psycho_Motorin, 22 September 2013 - 03:01 PM.

It's a discussion board, people can raise questions if they want. I do think this guy blindly following outdated and misguided ideas against something natural and normal is too bad, and I say that as somebody who has the same religious background as him.

It's fair to say that finding nudity to be bad in art when mayhem and violence is okay is worth questioning. In a nutshell, it's all just fiction, and the naked human body is not at all a bad thing, it should not be considered wrong to see it.

Don't worry about what some guy said. Think for yourself. Do you think there's something wrong with seeing art of the human body personally? I'd say there is nothing wrong with nudity personally.

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:23 PM Edited by dg101, 22 September 2013 - 03:23 PM.

...so your priest is alright with stealing cars, killing people, torturing a man in horrific ways, kidnapping, arson, swearing, and immolating someone...just so long as you don't see any boobies?

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

You can't skip, you have to record the video by watching it lol...

I'm talking about paparazzi mission, side mission.

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

It's for my religion.I'm catholic and a priest said me that I can play GTA only if i can skip nudity.

LOL

Why don't you do what YOU want and not what some Irish pedo tells you to do.

But that is typical religion. The priest is not bothered about the violence, cheating deception and theft just seeing a bare arse.

Duty.281
  • Duty.281

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Why are you questioning him so much? Just answer his problem

I'm just wondering how you can possess morals, in the context of a computer game, that say "nudity is wrong" but "killing, swearing, and torture is fine".

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

In which missions of GTA V you can see full nudity or necrophilia.Can you skip theese? If you don't play those missions will you lost a lost of game?

If you play as Trevor, you get the extra option. You can deliver any hitch hikers (or drunk drivers who request that Trevor drives them home) to the Cannibal Altruist Cult in Mt. Chiliad State Wilderness Park.

After the cut scene where you get paid $1k per victim you hand over to the cult, you can scale the compound walls and look around. You'll find that most of the cultist males go au natural aka the full monty.  So be sure to have your phone cam handy! :lol:

And try not to hang around trying to chat them up in free roam. They don't take kindly to strangers.  Especially the ones who insist on being fully clothed :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users