Photo

GTA 5 PC Rumors

19 replies to this topic
RobotGTA
  • RobotGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

Hey, I read about gta 5 pc release rumors here http://gta5pc.com/ I think Rock Star Games doesn't want to release it on pc because of torrents and sh*t.

MrSelfHater
  • MrSelfHater

Awaiting GTA V on PC

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by MrSelfHater, 23 September 2013 - 05:03 PM.

THERE ARE TORRENTS OF CONSOLE GAMES AS WELL
Every other game in that series had a delay for the PC too.
If they released it on PC along with consoles, the console sales would surely suffer significantly (many people plan to buy it 2 or 3 times - e.g. current-gen + PC + next-gen). The delay also gives them some time to polish the graphics and performance. They will make a sh*tload of money on it anyways because the game is complete, it's pretty much just the port now. That and graphics stuff, which they will also use for the next-gen.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

With every new GTA release the same question is being asked. Will it be released on PC?

The answer is always f*cking yes!

• SickboyGNi likes this

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

No matter what they do, if they release GTA V on PC it will be definite profit. Even if people torrent it.

CK887
  • CK887

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

Alot of people I know will buy it on pc when or of ot releases on the format. If it does I plan to buy it. Something I can play on the move and do something when my gf isn't hogging my ps3 for herself lol

ShadowPaws
  • ShadowPaws

Machinima Director

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

They say they'll release it in 2014

coolguy96
  • coolguy96

Cool as ice...

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Yes sadly they are considering to release it on 2014 main reason they don't want to realese it so soon because of torrents..

aLeeJj
  • aLeeJj

few weeks or so

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

dont go to the linked website contains viruses trojanagentdownloader..

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

Stop with the torrent bullsh*t. Console games get pirated just as much as PC games do. That's why so many people were playing V early because of an uploaded ISO of the game for PS3 and Xbox.

Some of you f*cking people.

invizo
  • invizo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

Yes sadly they are considering to release it on 2014 main reason they don't want to realese it so soon because of torrents..

I am soo tempted to give you 5 links right here right now of GTA5 torrents for both the X360 and PS3 being seeded by hundreds of thousands of people right now.  Use google if you don't believe me.

Rosckstar was lazy on this one and only developed their game for the ARCHAIC OUT OF DATE platform to make some money first before they developed on the x86 platform, which is and always will be, the best platform for games, period (PC, and now Xbox One, PS4, all are on x86).

flex213
  • flex213

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by flex213, 24 September 2013 - 04:48 PM.

You guys saying console games are torrented as much as pc games are pretty deluded, Yes console games are pirated but its nothing like PC games, its a pretty long process to pirate, flash and crack your ps3/xbox to play pirated games, Some people do it but not that many, Maybe like 1% of console gamers, PC games are easy to pirate it takes 5 seconds to google a game torrent for pc games and another 1min to install and play any game ever. Rockstar are 100% right about not releasing it for PC first, The graphics would be better, many many people have a console and a PC (who doesnt have a pc) so its a win-win for them, They get guaranteed sales on consoles and then possibly repeat sales in 6 months time for people looking for better graphics and mods. Theres a reason why all the highest selling games are either from 10 years ago aka sims or online only games like bf2/3. PC games dont come anywhere near the sales of consoles because of scumbags, i've torrented some games but i generally buy any game that gets a good review especially big games like 8.5+.but even tho i download some games i'm not deluded enough to think piracy is worse or anywhere near the level of Pc compared to consoles.

I'm one of those people that wishes all games were online only, Games would be better since there would be more sales and game developers who spent there time and effort making games would actually make triple or quadruple the amount they make.. I've never had a problem with games that are online only except maybe diablo 3 on the first day only....

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

http://gtaforums.com...from-r/page-239

you get more than 50 proofs the game is comming to PC, is already made (pretty much), its got blah blah blah...

I say november 22 for release and october 6th for announcment.

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

You guys saying console games are torrented as much as pc games are pretty deluded, Yes console games are pirated but its nothing like PC games, its a pretty long process to pirate, flash and crack your ps3/xbox to play pirated games, Some people do it but not that many, Maybe like 1% of console gamers, PC games are easy to pirate it takes 5 seconds to google a game torrent for pc games and another 1min to install and play any game ever. Rockstar are 100% right about not releasing it for PC first, The graphics would be better, many many people have a console and a PC (who doesnt have a pc) so its a win-win for them, They get guaranteed sales on consoles and then possibly repeat sales in 6 months time for people looking for better graphics and mods. Theres a reason why all the highest selling games are either from 10 years ago aka sims or online only games like bf2/3. PC games dont come anywhere near the sales of consoles because of scumbags, i've torrented some games but i generally buy any game that gets a good review especially big games like 8.5+.but even tho i download some games i'm not deluded enough to think piracy is worse or anywhere near the level of Pc compared to consoles.

I'm one of those people that wishes all games were online only, Games would be better since there would be more sales and game developers who spent there time and effort making games would actually make triple or quadruple the amount they make.. I've never had a problem with games that are online only except maybe diablo 3 on the first day only....

Only only would suck.

Also consoles get pirated a lot and you get full acess to everything while at PC you cant go MP, random poop happens (cars explode out of no reason)... On PC only way to get a game working 100% right is to buy it (as I do).

Havent you seen SC crashing at release? now imagine to have even more guys going there...

BLAQK ROXSTAR
  • BLAQK ROXSTAR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by BLAQK ROXSTAR, 24 September 2013 - 05:43 PM.

@tadejpetric

That's not entirely true. Modded Xbox 360's (RGH/Jtag) are banned almost instantly if you go on Xbox Live and once a console is banned all the files (profiles, gamesaves, dlc, etc.) become corrupted. And like flex213 said it takes a hell of a lot more effort to pirate something on a console.

DZimmy
  • DZimmy

Conductor of the poop train.

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

What do you guys think about this?
http://wccftech.com/...se-date-leaked/

http://n4g.com/news/...-early-december

I don't want to get hyped because of a fake.

Razed-
  • Razed-

aka DarkRebirth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by Darkrebirth, 24 September 2013 - 06:03 PM.

OP posted a link to a website called gtavpc.com which asks you to run a java file (TddCea.jar) and the file in question is malicious. The website has ripped the layout from http://gtav.net and just put the java executable on there.

DO NOT RUN THE FILE, DO NOT GO TO THE WEBSITE (gtavpc.com)

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

I hope when/if it does come out for PC they get their own board, I really don't care to see 100 topics about a penis mod.

invizo
  • invizo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Look at Skyrim and Steam and tell me that the PC version made the company suffer and granted little PC players to pay.... ya right lol.

PC saved Skyrim and countless other subpar console games with night and day difference graphics, modability, and enhanced online play.

NO ONLINE PC GAME HAS YET TO BE TORRENTED

the serial key defeats any possibility of losing sales to online gamers.

Therefor, if GTA Online is not complete garbage, and Steam is attached again with its mods to GTA5, there should have been overwhelming profits releasing them alongside.

This has all been a business gimmick to force people to buy the inferior product and then again purchase it a few months down the road for the developer's intended edition.

A free upgrade to a PC edition would suffice, especially since the PS4 has worse specs than my old retired PC of two years ago.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Reach For The Dead

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

They let people buy it on consoles as it's not so easy for people to torrent it and play online without getting banned etc. As soon as  they peak in those sales they can sell it on PC where piracy is not as strict (example: console banning). Just a theory. 

Mk-MoeX
  • Mk-MoeX

✪✪✪✪

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by Mk-MoeX, 25 September 2013 - 02:00 PM.

Guys ofc the game will come to pc first is to sell it on consoles make tones of cash they have nothing to lose if they bring it to pc theyll make even more money even if it gets cracked the effects of that wont be strong they already made over 800 mil $ plus dont forget the number of pc gamers :r*:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users