Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

I had no idea WWII was 40 years ago.

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

"Men today are a bunch of f*cking pansies!" says the guy posting on an internet forum. 

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

Nope. I've only ever had sex in a metro ONCE. I didn't even really penetrate so I don't think it counts.

• Street Mix likes this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

omg don't buy the damn game then

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

Nope. I've only ever had sex in a metro ONCE. I didn't even really penetrate so I don't think it counts.

Yeah, the doors of the metro cars can be quite difficult to tame. In fact, they can even cut your dick off.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

Metrosexual is a neologism, derived from metropolitan and heterosexual, coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in an urban, post-industrial, capitalist culture) who is especially meticulous about his grooming and appearance, typically spending a significant amount of time and money on shopping as part of this.[1] The term is popularly thought to contrast heterosexuals who adopt fashions and lifestyles stereotypically associated with homosexuals, although, by the definition given by the originator (see below), a metrosexual "might be officially gay, straight or bisexual."

[O]riginated in an article by Mark Simpson[2] published on November 15, 1994, in The Independent. Simpson wrote:

Metrosexual man, the single young man with a high disposable income, living or working in the city (because that’s where all the best shops are), is perhaps the most promising consumer market of the decade. In the Eighties he was only to be found inside fashion magazines such as GQ, in television advertisements for Levi's jeans or in gay bars. In the Nineties, he’s everywhere and he’s going shopping.

Source: http://en.wikipedia....iki/Metrosexual

You know what's crazy? I've seen you quote this before in a topic similar to this some years ago. At first I thought I was having Deja vu', But not so!, you have actually posted this before when someone made this topic. How f*cking weird.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

I had no idea WWII was 40 years ago.

Sucked. I had to fill in for my pa at the coal mine...and I was only seven, maybe eight.

Metrosexual? I thought that was more a 90's/2000's thing. Kind of an evolutionary experiment.

blitz
  • blitz

still here

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Metrosexual is a neologism, derived from metropolitan and heterosexual, coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in an urban, post-industrial, capitalist culture) who is especially meticulous about his grooming and appearance, typically spending a significant amount of time and money on shopping as part of this.[1] The term is popularly thought to contrast heterosexuals who adopt fashions and lifestyles stereotypically associated with homosexuals, although, by the definition given by the originator (see below), a metrosexual "might be officially gay, straight or bisexual."

[O]riginated in an article by Mark Simpson[2] published on November 15, 1994, in The Independent. Simpson wrote:

Metrosexual man, the single young man with a high disposable income, living or working in the city (because that’s where all the best shops are), is perhaps the most promising consumer market of the decade. In the Eighties he was only to be found inside fashion magazines such as GQ, in television advertisements for Levi's jeans or in gay bars. In the Nineties, he’s everywhere and he’s going shopping.

What's with the comic sans....?

crisjordan
  • crisjordan

#teamhomo

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:06 AM

I hate metrosexual men. I'm gay and Im not even attracted to metrosexual guys.They walk around with girl haircuts and gayish clothes and wonder why gay men hit on them. Hilarious. 

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by rudy., 29 September 2013 - 03:08 AM.

Woah, thanks, dude. I always thought that meterosexuality was some kind of sexual attraction to these things.

oy3K9cd.jpg

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

No bi. Metro just fakes real gays... only timmy is cool...

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

"Men today are a bunch of f*cking pansies!" says the guy posting on an internet forum. 

What? So i huess everyone who psts here isnt a man then.

IDateABlonde
  • IDateABlonde

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

There was a time when people like them used to do these things in the dark, because they were ashamed and knew it was wrong and disgusting... Now, noone seems to care that sick people do these things.

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

What? So i huess everyone who psts here isnt a man then.

If you bemoan others lack of manhood via internet, then yes, you appear to me to be less of a man.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

the internet is the tool of the woman-man!!! burn the metrosexuals and homosexuals!!

you sir are a moron. 

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

Can't believe my post was taken seriously... wow.

Can't believe this topic isn't locked yet... lets fix that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users