Photo

Random Acts

6 replies to this topic
THE MILK MAN
  • THE MILK MAN

Show Them to Me!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

This is all just speculation, but thinking about it, I wonder if when your robbing a convience store if someone drives by if it would pop up on their mini-map like a random act does in single player? It would be interesting if they did, cause then the person could ignore it, stop and help rob the store and share part of the take, kill the original robbers and take the loot, or even return the money to the clerk if they were not killed. Anyone have any thoughts?

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

I'd like that. Good idea OP.

• THE MILK MAN likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Not 100 % sure how the blips would be implemented on the mini, but you'd definately would see that it's another player doing something in that store (if you are in the vicinity).

Then you could act accordingly and see what happens. :)

• THE MILK MAN likes this

THE MILK MAN
  • THE MILK MAN

Show Them to Me!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Yeah I think it might play out pretty neat if they'd incorporate something along the lines like this cause I think it would make the stick-ups be a little more thought out. For instance you'd want to get in and back out as quickly as you could not only because cops will be there soon, but some other player might stop at any second and who knows what they would do. Thanks for your thoughts guys

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by stevean2, 21 September 2013 - 09:47 PM.

I have a feeling blips of other players only appear on the map if they're making a sound, to coincide with the new stealth system. My evidence to back this up, is due to the fact one of the major features is hiests any time you want in multiplayer, and in that you can choose to betray your team-mates, they, then can hunt you down and place bounties on you, and it'd suck if you're trying to lay low and everyone knew where you were all the time. So I think  blips only appear if a player is making a sound near your general area, hence why in the 5 second trailer we got at the end of that one GTA V trailer, blips only appear around the guy, for the person in the jet and the cars below.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Blips on the map is definately connected to sound as well as line of sight. :)

So if you use the Stealth-system efficiently, you can avoid other players if used correctly

• stevean2 likes this

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Blips on the map is definately connected to sound as well as line of sight. :)

So if you use the Stealth-system efficiently, you can avoid other players if used correctly

Thanks for confirming that for me! Had a feeling they'd do something like that

Every post from you is positive and intelligent. You're awesome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users