13 replies to this topic
ClippedWings
  • ClippedWings

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Hey there,

I've so far completed 26 out o 69 missions. So it means I've already done the hotel assassination mission with Franklin, but only lately found out that I could have invested in pharma stocks and made a good profit, but at the time I didn't know and I didn't invest.

My question is, if I replayed this mission with Franklin and invested in pharma, would I get any profit by replaying or is it just a one shot deal and I missed it forever?

iggy0747
  • iggy0747

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Missed it, but you still have a few other assassination missions from Lester, just invest before the kill

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

I'd recommend beating the story THEN going back and doing the Lester missions. That way, you can invest the most and profit the most.

Until then, you'll be struggling to break $5million at best, unless you use one of the exploits people have posted.

ClippedWings
  • ClippedWings

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by ClippedWings, 21 September 2013 - 05:47 PM.

I'd recommend beating the story THEN going back and doing the Lester missions. That way, you can invest the most and profit the most.

I'm a bit confused. So you're saying I should finish the story mode, then replay the Lester missions and invest and I'll get the money? I do understand what you mean is that I'll have the most to invest after the story is done, since I'll have a lot of cash from all the missions that I've done. So that means I can still invest while replaying Lester missions and it still works out? The other person above said I missed it forever.

ClippedWings
  • ClippedWings

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Basically what I want to know is if replaying Lester's missions lets you invest in the stocks and make money everytime you replay? Or can the stock thing be done only once and that's it forever?

dave1983
  • dave1983

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

This is what I did already had done the hotel mission missed out on that one I waited till I finished the game when everyone's been paid from bank job then did the missions made about 110 million this is as follows:

Multi mission
Invest everyone's money in debonaire cigs stock price peaks at 514 to 515 then sell your shares made nearly 26 million on that one

Vice mission
Invest everyone's money in fruit stock price peaks at 945 sell your shares made millions

Bus mission
Dint invest anything

Constitution mission
Invest everyone's money in gold coast that peaks at 188.5 sell your shares

Michael is on 141 million
Trevor is on 137 million
Franklin is on 139 million

Tried doin them again but seems you only get one shot to do this

ClippedWings
  • ClippedWings

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

Thanks a lot! That's what I wanted to know.

Too bad I already did the second (multi kill) mission, I did invest everything I could on all characters and sold the stocks at the highest peak I think, but only made like 300k with Michael max.. If only I knew before that I had to wait until I finish the game :| (I thought that once you complete the main story, everything else is gone, mission wise and there's nothing else to do)

dave1983
  • dave1983

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

I might start again and do things differently I'm 9 million short of getting the golf club don't know how to make the difference up

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

Until then, you'll be struggling to break $5million at best, unless you use one of the exploits people have posted.

Don't you have to do the missions to progress the story?  I'm about to do the FIB heist but Franklin says we can't do it until he does something for Lester.  I haven't done any assassination missions yet, but it looks like I need to do at least the first one to progress the story.  Is that not correct?

dave1983
  • dave1983

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

I don't know but if you do have to do the hotel mission first invest every penny in that and don't progress further till you get your money back but if you can get away without doing the assassination missions toll the end you'll be quids in

TyphoonJames
  • TyphoonJames

King Cobra

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:27 PM Edited by TyphoonJames, 22 September 2013 - 12:09 AM.

This is what I did already had done the hotel mission missed out on that one I waited till I finished the game when everyone's been paid from bank job then did the missions made about 110 million this is as follows:
Multi mission
Invest everyone's money in debonaire cigs stock price peaks at 514 to 515 then sell your shares made nearly 26 million on that one
Vice mission
Invest everyone's money in fruit stock price peaks at 945 sell your shares made millions
Bus mission
Dint invest anything
Constitution mission
Trevor is on 137 million

Was this after you had done all/most of the story missions? I didn't invest at all for the hotel one at that point because I either forgot or realised it was too late to buy any shares. At the time I did the multi-target asaasination (roughly 15 missions completed), bought all the shares each of my protags could buy, then completed the assassinations and reeled in some big $$$s (I ended up with about $1.3m for Michael, $300 000 for Trevor and £400 000. I'm going to leave the rest of the assassinations until I finish all the heists and main story missions and, by which time I should have some obscene amounts of capital with which to invest in shares with. Then I'll be swimming in the $s. Hopefully :p

Also, does anyone know how much time (after you assassinate important company personnel like CEOs and jurors) to leave to sell your shares to get the maximum return? I.e. How long should I wait to sell my shares after I've assassinated a target? And how do I tell when's the best time to sell my shares? Should I wait for a plateau in the price?

dave1983
  • dave1983

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

Multi mission
Vice mission
Bus mission
Dint invest anything
Constitution mission
Trevor is on 137 million

Was this after you had done all/most of the story missions? I didn't invest at all for the hotel one because I either forgot or realised it was too late to buy any shares. At the time I did the multi-target asaasination (roughly 15 missions completed), bought all the shares my protags could buy, then completed the assassinations and reeled in some big $$$s (I ended up with about $1.3m for Michael, $300 000 for Trevor and £400 000. I'm going to leave the rest of the assassinations until I finih all the heists and I have some obscene amounts of capital with which to invest in shares with. Then I'll be swimming in the $s. Hopefully :p .
I finished the story and started doing them once everyone got paid from the gold and put every penny into the stocks

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

Probs a dumb question, but do you invest before the assassination, or after the assassination?

JCMillerTime
  • JCMillerTime

san andreas vigilante mission record holder

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Probs a dumb question, but do you invest before the assassination, or after the assassination?

Before

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users