Quantcast

» «
Photo

Any tips on where to find an Obey 9F Cabrio?

34 replies to this topic
BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:14 AM

9f Cabrio is on legendary motorsports, i didnt read through all of this so idk if its settled or no.. but its RIGHT AFTER the regular 9f.. wich btw is way cooler than the cabrio

I've already sorted this out, but I thought I should respond regardless, just in case anyone else ses this & takes your post as an actual answer.

But you are incorrect, the 9F cabrio is not available to purchase in single player, AT ALL. Furthermore, the regular 9F isn't on Legendary motorsports, it's an San Andreas super autos. In GTA Online the 9F cabrio IS available to purchase from legendary motorsport, however.

Didn't know we were talking about SP man ;) I could care less about my SP cars.

Madeinbrooklyn
  • Madeinbrooklyn

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:51 AM Edited by Madeinbrooklyn, 04 November 2014 - 03:20 PM.

I've tried this method out recently, and it seems to have worked both times, even when trying to obtain a different car. You're gonna need to have already completed the 'Franklin & Lamar' intro mission, and some grenades or sticky bombs.

1. With your desired character, drive into Rockford Hills, preferably stop at the intersection right before Ponsonbys on Portola Dr. I recommend coming down past Michael's house, and stopping just at the light before crossing over onto Portola. I also recommend doing this in a sports car, as the results have shown that your 9F will show up quicker if you do.

2. Open the phone and cloud save your location. This part is very important, just incase you don't see your precious Cabrio the first go around, you can always reset your system which would clear the game's cache of generating vehicles, and allow for a fresh start and a better chance at finding that special ride.

3. Go to the pause menu, find Game, mission replay, and choose Franklin & Lamar. Of course, make sure you choose the white 9F Cabrio instead of the red Rapid GT convertible for your car in this mission. Muddle through all the bullsh*t about following that lanky idiot to the UD parking lot, until you get to the checkpoint where you must flee the cops and drive back to Simeon's dealership. Lose the bacon, then take your sweet time cruising to Rockford Hills. Spending 2-3 minutes in the car will guarantee to embed the car's info into the game's cache of randomly generated vehicles.

4. What you want to do is literally drive your Cabrio to the exact location of where you cloud saved in freeroam. Once you get there, this is where those grenades or sticky bombs come into play. Commit suicide by explosive, ultimately failing the mission. DO NOT HIT RETRY. Simply exit the mission, and the game will spawn you back to that exact intersection. Wait and pan your camera around for 10-15 seconds scanning for your Cabrio, you should see it almost immediately. I saw mine about 3 seconds after respawning. Hang a left at that light and basically circle that small block. If still no dice, then switch to Michael, then back to your desired player unless you're already playing as him, in which case, switch to Franklin instead then back to Michael. You should find your car in no more than 3 minutes if even that much. If you find you still can't find one, reset your console and give it about 5 minutes before you start playing again.

Hope this helps, good luck and happy hunting 😌
  • Cutter De Blanc likes this

Villainous
  • Villainous

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:36 AM

You can grip a Obey 9F for free at any street race. I've been looking for a Cabrio for three days in real life. Loosing my mind.

jaysraptors_to
  • jaysraptors_to

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:14 AM

I was looking for one for a while, couldn't find it so I decided to replay the mission 'Franklin & Lamar; the one where you drive the 9F Cabrio. I did the mission and then went to the golf course parking lot. In one of the parking spots was a 9F Cabrio!

Once you have it in your garage, it's pretty common.

SwornIn97
  • SwornIn97

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2015 - 09:51 PM

It usually is in Rockford hills.Near Ponsonboys. Otherwise, why not just buy it?

Where can you buy it? It's not on any of the sites.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users