Photo

"The Smoke In"... Didn't Complete?

7 replies to this topic
kritv5
  • kritv5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

I didnt see much on here about this mission and was wondering if im the only one who has ran into it, unfortunately . But after completing most of the Grass Root side missions for Barry he sends a text telling you hes going to be at the Town Hall. When you finally get there you walk up on the stairs and Franklin begins to call him automatically asking where he was at. After that you are supposed to walk away from the place and complete the mission, according to the strat. guide... Mine never completed and the  "Strangers and Freaks" mission have come to a halt also. Anyone else know how to deal with this or better yet, experiencing the same thing?..

Beee
  • Beee

Beee

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

i have the same problem. i haven't had any missions with franklin since, but keeps saying that there is a mission waiting (when you change characters).

33oH
  • 33oH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

Yeah so when i pulled up the the spot to do this mission, some assholes were standing there. I started calling Barry and the one guy standing next to me starts talking sh*t to me. then for no reason socked me in the face which made me drop the call. I have never finished the mission because of this. I've had new missions pop up though.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

i have the same problem. i haven't had any missions with franklin since, but keeps saying that there is a mission waiting (when you change characters).

AFAIK that's how the strand ends.. its kinda just to show that he's not as legit as he would have you believe and he's actually just a two bit dealer in a suit. I had the "1" underneath Franklin for a while and it stumped me a bit but then I realised that Tonya has like 5 missions. She texts you after the first two but a T? doesn't show on the map.. if you call her and do the rest of her tow truck missions it should disappear though (assuming you've done all other Stranger missions for Frank).

• Beee likes this

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

AFAIK that's how the strand ends.. its kinda just to show that he's not as legit as he would have you believe and he's actually just a two bit dealer in a suit. I had the "1" underneath Franklin for a while and it stumped me a bit but then I realised that Tonya has like 5 missions. She texts you after the first two but a T? doesn't show on the map.. if you call her and do the rest of her tow truck missions it should disappear though (assuming you've done all other Stranger missions for Frank).

Yep I just realized this as well. I wouldn't have even remembered that she wanted me to tow anything except I checked out the Social Club checklist.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

Yep I just realized this as well. I wouldn't have even remembered that she wanted me to tow anything except I checked out the Social Club checklist.

It's easily missed because the missions are so boring and let's face it helping a crack head hoe is very low on people's priority lists.

Beee
  • Beee

Beee

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:37 AM

Thanks a lot dude, it did the trick ;) 

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

Thanks a lot dude, it did the trick ;)

No problem man. I had the same problem so I was happy to help :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users