2 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Generic GTA Username™

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

Well, I normally don't create topics here but this is a bit intriguing,

I was going through the GTA V section and came across the 'GTA V Reviews' topic made by deffpony and in the opening post, I saw this:

This is a contest. The reviews will be voted and the winner will have his review featured on GTA.Net as well as a possible commendation

Was Deff just talking about Verbal commendations or the actual commendations aka medals?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

I found it disconcerting to have the 'commendations' listed as 'Warnings' on the profile page while they are working it out.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Commendations were custom entries on the warn log. Given the mods are gone of course it'll show as a warning because the vanilla warn log is just for warnings, don't worry, it's not a warning.

And I'd say they're coming back but they'll need to learn this forum a bit too, while it might be easier to implement there's some stuff that will have to change. Even if you get a verbal commendation for your review, I don't know if it'll be ready by then as there are other priorities probably so the person that gets commended will probably have a mod note in their warn log for when the system comes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users