Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do I steal a fighter jet?

7 replies to this topic
RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

Or, how do I get a fighter yet, maybe that's more appropriate.

Erm, I tried stealing one from the military base but it seems practically impossible to do.

Is...there an easier way or get one or do we...get to fly one in a mission sometime? I've just finished the mission where you go to North Yankton

Spoiler
and I have only seen them once in the game so far.

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:44 AM

I think the only way is to get it from the military base.

Buy some military vehicles and mod them up (if you can). Wear a top of  the range bullet proof vest. Arm yourself up and hope you get lucky

RichyB
  • RichyB

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:47 AM Edited by RichyB, 21 September 2013 - 10:49 AM.

Firstly you can't mod military vehicles, I've tried.

Secondly, it's not...that difficult to get to the jet itself, however they just deploy tanks straight away which throw rockets at you before you have time to get out of the hanger.

My fortune is steadily dwindling through the exorbitant fees from the medical centre.

GeneticallyDifferent
  • GeneticallyDifferent

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:54 AM Edited by GeneticallyDifferent, 21 September 2013 - 11:08 AM.

I managed to steal it from my 4th try.One rocket hit me and damaged me but I managed to escape.It's hard but not impossible.Keep trying.

BTW don't steal the one from hangar it is too hard!There is one in the middle of the runway

Spoiler

KeepingItBrutal
  • KeepingItBrutal

Motorcycle Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

The best thing to do is quickly get to the jet as fast as possible before the tanks start spawning, also do a quicksave before entering. It took me 4 times before I got it.

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

Well I actually only tried it once yesterday and managed to do it at my first try. I entered with a car I found at the entrance of the military base. I didn't find the military too hard. I just took the jet and took off. It only takes about. 30 meters to get the speed to take off.

Maybe I just got lucky but it was fairly easy. I did it at the military base at the north east, entrance was also north east Maybe it is easyier there?

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

Play (or replay) the second Cletus stranger mission where you hunt elk. When Cletus leaves you to kill the last elk by yourself, go grab a car and head for Fort Zancudo. As long as the mission is active you won't receive a wanted level no matter what. You'll be able to walk right into Fort Zancudo with no resistance (also they will not fire any missiles at you.) You can even kill police during this mission and you will not receive a wanted level.

Just be careful you do not do anything to cause an explosion during this time because the noise will cause you to fail the mission saying "The elk heard you"

RichyB
  • RichyB

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

Well I actually only tried it once yesterday and managed to do it at my first try. I entered with a car I found at the entrance of the military base. I didn't find the military too hard. I just took the jet and took off. It only takes about. 30 meters to get the speed to take off.

Maybe I just got lucky but it was fairly easy. I did it at the military base at the north east, entrance was also north east Maybe it is easyier there?

Aye maybe, I wasn't actually aware there was one on the runway I will try and parachute in and steal that one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users