Where can I store helicopters/tanks?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hey, I'm playing as Trevor and I stole a Buzzard from the military base (I'll go back for a tank later) but I cant find a place to store it.  I don't have any other helipads for Trevor and I cant buy any because I'm doing the hunting missions with Cletus so I don't get any wanted stars in the military base.

So, as the title says, where can I store such vehicles?

• jplr98 likes this

jplr98
  • jplr98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

If Trevor's Sandy Shores Hangar is empty, you can store a Rhino or a Hidra there and it will be there forever, even if you destroy it. The problem is that, apparently, you can only do that if the hangar is empty. Same thing with the helipad.

You can have more than 1 vehicle stored in each hangar/helipad. But it looks like you can only have 2 if you buy the second one. I have a stolen Buzzard, but I can't store on my helipad because Trevor's Frogger is already there. I really want to know how to put 2 vehicles in the hangar without buying the second one.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Ah damn, I bought a plane for Trevor already.  I hope Rockstar fixes a lot of these things.

llfike
  • llfike

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

I did this work correctly, i blowed up the Trevor's Frogger and land Buzzard in the helipad, then, i saved the game when i loaded again the game, it have spawned over my face +1 Buzzard, everytime i crash him, respawn other on helipad.

GTA 5 CRITIC
  • GTA 5 CRITIC

Gaming critic

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:30 PM

i WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CAN SAVE MY HELICOPTER , I HAVE A CARGOBOB AT BIG AIRSTRIP IN THE DESERT, IS THERE ANTOHER PLACE TO SAVE HELICOPTERS

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:55 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 11 January 2014 - 02:01 PM.

Please don't bump old threads without adding anything constructive to them.

To answer your question, you can buy a helipad in La Puerta/Vespucci district of Los Santos.

0wvn.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users